Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (116470 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2016
BinaryRocks:

As in eehnn....
End time girls cheesy cheesy
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ruggedadventure(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2016
dadabashua1:
very very pretty lady, na small Mr ibu take fine pass her..
Buh Bruh, why u come teh P
Shey u poor nih...
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
What fate have we with Di'ja boobs... cry

Good for her.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ireneony(f): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you dey match my leg since. No lemme chop your eyes undecided
..how..
my sexy eye u mean grin grin
go sleep undecided
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
Thats what they tell you. they are not 100 percent nigerian. no indigenous igbo man is light skin and i have seen numerous indigenous igbo pictures. there has been the introduction of a white man or arab or something somewhere along the line. you need to study human phenotypes and genotypes .

these are indigenous igbo phenotypes before european mixture. thats an igbo tribe by the way

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Lm46BfUfuBo/TdQ4TOvPQqI/AAAAAAAAAXk/eB0-HfeMtrA/s1600/Ibo%2BWarfare-2.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/372698_ekpafia7_jpg77a3f4beddd841d3c2098ed77faee7ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/373092_ika11_JPGc77f097c2ca042724b77aba3675c0c6c

so you're saying during colonial times, the white men did things with Igbo women which didn't happen as much in other parts of Nigeria?

so you're also saying that light skin Africans are not 100% African?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by dadabashua1(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Buh Bruh, why u come teh P Shey u poor nih...
so is now bad to compliment someone?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Kylexy3000(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2016
After everything, they will still break up cus of their ego
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by feranmmie(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Masquerade festival going on in my ppa... Stupidity!!! Iranu!!! Irase!!! No time for Yoruba Yoruba!!! I need kerosene to cook my indomie
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by sukkot: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Joavid:

so you're saying during colonial times, the white men did things with Igbo women which didn't happen in other parts of Nigeria.

so you're also saying that light skin Africans are not 100% African?
thats exactly what i am saying. see with the yoruba and hausa tribe, we were more organized and had leaders so it was hard for the white man to take advantage of us and rape our women. but with the igbo they were not a cohesive unit and had no leaders so it was easy to rape their women because there was no leader who they will report to. they were easier to take advantage of. hence many igbo women were taken advantage of by europeans. this why you may see a few light ones. but before the europeans came they were all as dark as mr ibu if not darker. its rape blood

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by kelvyn7: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
Sometimes i wonder if these girls think without their mind.

Very soon thi ruubish will be pushed to fp.

...and it made front page! shocked

U ARE SUCH APROPHET!! shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Flickzvill(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Publicity stunts
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2016
happy sunday dear kiss kiss
ladyF:
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
ireneony:
..how..
my sexy eye u mean grin grin
go sleep undecided
I know say fear don catch you cheesy tongue cheesy

I was only teasing you smiley wink smiley
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by poweredcom(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Olosho with claass
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by brimoknight(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2016
The fear of sagging boobs(fallen hero) is,................... Thank God she has realize that Boobs is just a lump of fat that stores milk.
Big boobs is a NO! #Teamcupsizeboobs #teambigass
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Kaybaba5(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2016
End time boobs......
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by adedayourt(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
Sometimes i wonder if these girls think without their mind.

Very soon thi ruubish will be pushed to fp.

And here it is in front page as said
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Kelvinadimora(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
No mind am...till she clocks 40 with her boobs.....her view about poor men will not remain dsame.......
utenwuson:
because of ur just" boobs u wan de knack rich men? as in boobs? breast? Booby?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin don't get me wrong, I just want to see the reaction of people or their views on the matter kiss

i yaff o !! d only way to remedy dis ur emotional,,health traumatisin press release is to date ME or one of us cry
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by erico2k2(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by naijacentric(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
but an igbo is smashing u know she says she like light skin guys sorry bro cry
na only igbo lite abi mumu
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
thats exactly what i am saying. see with the yoruba and hausa tribe, we were more organized and had leaders so it was hard for the white man to take advantage of us and rape our women. but with the igbo they were not a cohesive unit and had no leaders so it was easy to rape their women because there was no leader who they will report to. they were easier to take advantage of. hence many igbo women were taken advantage of by europeans. this why you may see a few light ones. but before the europeans came they were all as dark as mr ibu if not darker. its rape blood

hmmmm, you're not the first to have mentioned this.

and yea, the Igbos were not an organised group pre-colonial and early colonial times. and it's still evident till today.
Infact , it will be easier for yoruba's to achieve an oduduwa nation or the Hausa's to achieve an Arewa nation than for Igbos to achieve Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin I'm very delighted cheesy kiss
ericsmith:

i yaff o !! d only way to remedy dis ur emotional,,health traumatisin press release is to date ME or one of us cry
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by karryn(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
I will be generous enough to reduce for u
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2016
standard Ashawo
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by lawalosky(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2016
fingard02k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/im-blessed-big-boobs-preferred-bigger-butt-bolaji-ogunmola/
this is what happen wen 1Dollar is richer than ur entire family,

any sha. na poverty come am .. grin
fingard02k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/im-blessed-big-boobs-preferred-bigger-butt-bolaji-ogunmola/
this is what happen wen 1Dollar is richer than ur entire family,

any sha. na poverty come am ..
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by lawalosky(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
she no even fine in face...... anyway shaa.
this is what happen wen 1Dollar is richer than ur entire
family,
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by princeakins(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
karryn:
I will be generous enough to reduce for u

Karryn b showin yasef...

U rili gada sha..

Oya go eat .. grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by sukkot: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Joavid:

hmmmm, you're not the first to have mentioned this.

and yea, the Igbos were not an organised group pre-colonial and early colonial times. and it's still evident till today.
Infact , it will be easier for yoruba's to achieve an oduduwa nation or the Hausa's to achieve an Arewa nation than for Igbos to achieve Biafra.
very true. igbos despise leaders lolzzz. they rather operate solo. they dont see the advantage in being organized. too many egos. every man wants to be boss. like one of the advantages of being organized is that no one can take advantage of you. but if you are not organized you are easy prey. united we stand divided we fall. but you cant tell an igbo man dat. just the other day some igbo guy was saying why do we yorubas like being slaves, because i told him tinubu is one of the leaders of yorubas. he thinks because we have leaders we are slaves. too much ego. every igbo man wants to be a leader. their Achilles heel wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by manando1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
nuelzz04:
Aunty ya vexing o....

But I concur grin
you concur you vex too na

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by nuelzz04(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
manando1:
you concur you vex too na
yea....its a concordant vex wink
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
Who †ђξ breast epp? She don baaff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.