Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (116466 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by skyrockete(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
she has surface understanding about men sexual character and thus sees her boobs and others as only endowments in her that can buy her rich men. That is idealistic absurdity calculated to banboozoo the anatomy of men with its irresistible power.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nature8(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And the question pops again, what do ladies really have to offer aside seex?

Then they complain about being seen by men as seex objects. Smh

Help me ask them bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Fantisha(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
who ur big boobs don EPP?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by cyrilamx(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Missyetty:
Later now, the idiot will say men have no respect for her when she has nothing to offer but her body...I wonder how she will be getting the bills paid when those boobs sagged......God! She is just so stupid
Hmmm see bashing even from fellow ladies. That lady will come for your head sooner than later, saying you just envious of her big boobs and you wish yours were booby like hers... wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by chenemi123: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
This ur boobs wey u think say na ur selling point go put u inside one chance. I get big dick and I can't marry girl with big boobs. Nonsense.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by mrsdappyu: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
hmm
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by cruz419(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol i laugh in swahili i no many of ur type out here and dey are still single mind u a poor man wont marry u nither cos u gat noting to offer aside ur boob e can get a lot of dat for free out dere,,,!!!
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by afeezzezo: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nairaland And Boobs Be Like This

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ruggedadventure(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
dadabashua1:
so is now bad to compliment someone?
shocked u call dat a "complement" Mo foh ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by mamachizzy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
chaii when will some ladies stop embarrassing us. So according to u, a rich man will date u when all u have to offer is big boobs. Angel Michael, I thought u were instructed to blow the trumpet. just do it already!!
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ReachHard: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
PLEASE AND PLEASE, LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT BOOBS, BOOTY AND BUTT.

LET ALL OF US SETTLE DIS RECESSION WEY WE DEY INSIDE FIRST! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Harkindeylee(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
wetin concern me.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by wristbangle: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
So becos u are endowed with boobs, people will not hear word abi! undecided

Another useless girl.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by diva90: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by fesorman: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
intimate part to suffer Indeed.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by teacherbim(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
utenwuson:
because of ur just" boobs u wan de knack rich men? as in boobs? breast? Booby?

As in oyan lasan lasan
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by macotrading72(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Guys make we bone women for say two months and see their reactions, even when they walk around without cloths we turn blind. Let's see what the ones with big booby and big ass will do then.
Its called social experiment
Sometimes girls act as if as long as they are endowed guys most pay, imagine someone saying she can't date a poor man , Sharp guy go just go rent some nice car and move into a friend's mansion only to attract her attention and after that what next? Girls should be careful.

Maco signing out

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by fortunechy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
sm galz been havin fish brain since 1920
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by aninexzy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
villareal15:
Smh
but why do ladies prefer to go almost naked?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by socrates007: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Poor man don suffer go this life oooo
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by dadabashua1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
ruggedadventure:

shocked u call dat a "complement" Mo foh ooo

grin grin grin
wetin E b before? na compliment na, is it easy to compare someone with a guy that makes a lot of people laugh? when most of our politicians makes the masses do the opposite, so it's a big compliment to her
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by blackprowler: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
And the question pops again, what do ladies really have to offer aside seex?

Then they complain about being seen by men as seex objects. Smh

Let them keep deceiving themselves. Women are a commodity worldwide in varying degrees; more so in Nigeria. I don't have money now so I can't patronise. When I have money, I will resume patronising them. I'm not bitter - it's just a fact of life. What annoys me is when they deny it. Even your wife, they ask you to pay "bride price" and tell you cos it's 100 naira you're not actually buying her. You're deceiving yourselves: in times past you will be charged a rate of buying a human being and the "tradition" lingers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by GreatGeorge(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
So how many meaningful men have u managed to keep with it? Why are u even announcing it?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by kechywillz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
One day that booby go fall yakata cheesy
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by elsomm(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
What fate have we with Di'ja boobs... cry

I prefer that kinda boobs. Small and never out of vogue. I'd get tired and uninterested with the humongous lots.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Jokkarm: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
That big load in your front will only require crane to jack it up because I doubt if is still in the right direct . You can as well pad your boot as you want since you dnt like the size God gave you , but the day it will explode you go cry if you had known.
Instead of things that will impact on the citizens you are bussy deceiving people with a dirty words .
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
most ppl that claim big dick usually hve small prick

Whats your obsession with my prick size shocked
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by aleniboro(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
jmichlins:
It's obvious you are blessed with big boobs instead of brains. A fellow and legendary actor once said that 'A beautiful girl without brains has her intimate parts to suffer'. Go ask Cossy how far.
It's President Mugabe's quote
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ugly biiitch makes the loudest noise
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Clemz23(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
who big boobs epp?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by tbliss22(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
See this chick? Like seriously it's so obvious she offered the BOOBS to get pushed up to become A STAR. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Don't worry I only give you 5 years from now If those balls won't FALL FLAT like SATCHETS OF PURE WATER grin grin grin grin grin

By then you will be in search of IRONIC BRA to face those MAMMARY GLANDS upward grin grin grin grin grin

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Doncharlie: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
I tell ye Women of Nigeria
"Invest in thy Brain for thy Body Depreciates before Sunset"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.