Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) (48543 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by mezynaija(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2016
What could be more romantic when a man takes that bold step to tell the world he's ready to settle down with his heartthrob. Stephen Ejembi created a scene at a popular eatery in Jos on Friday the 6th of May, 2016 as he threw a surprise engagement on his girlfriend who is identified as Pamela Njideka. Ejembi who is popularly known as Steve Rock aka The Ejekwoche1. He is the brand CEO of Rocksteve Entertainment. He is a Pioneer, fast rising master of ceremony and corporate consultant
personalty.

JTC Media gathered that Mr Ejembi pranked his girlfriend Pamela as he told her from home that they would be attending a traditional marriage. Ejembi who left home without the consent of Pamela was waiting to hit Pamela with the greatest surprise of her life in one of the popular eatery in Jos identified as Southern Fried Chicken (SFC).

Pamela who got dressed but could not find her lover became curious and quickly called him on phone but could not reach him. She became worried and had to call Ejembi closest friend who later asked Pamela not to worry that her lover is alright and that he would take her to see him.

As Ejembi closest friend and Pamela drove off, they arrived at SFC, What happened next took everyone by surprise at SFC as Ejembi knelt down in front of Pamela and proposed to her. She never believed her eyes because it all seem like a nightmare.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/romantic-man-proposes-to-girlfriend-in.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Chai hunter don catch better bush meat.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Happy married life in advancesmiley

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by adepiero: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Too many paparazzi, I'll prefer a lowkey something when am ready

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by kendrick9(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2016
All for show-off. nigerians and copy-copy...tufiakwa

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Wow. My head dey swell up but pocket is flat. Chai

May thy Lord bless una union. Amin

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2016
SFC arguably make the best pizza in Jos

Congrats to them.

HML in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by asitis752: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2016
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by youngberry001(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
I bliev next stage of dis propose tinx will be in toilet""""mtcheeew nigerian's angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
sad
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by ladyF(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
As Ejembi closest friend and Pamela drove off, they arrived at SFC, What happened next took everyone by surprise at SFC as Ejembi knelt down in front of Pamela and proposed to her. She never believed her eyes because it all seem like a nightmare.
lol nightmare as how? These bloggers no go kill me with laf. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

32 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by asumo12: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin

The lady above me is next in line!

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by maxibrainz: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Make i book space angry
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by ChessEnthusiast: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
All these kneeling sef. Tah!
#TeamNoPublicAttention

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
awww,congratulations

bia this guy bring my ring ooo

abi no be your mate be this dude .

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
THOSE DAYS: Secret Proposals, Long Lasting Marriage (Joke Silva& Olu Jacobs)

THESE DAYS: Public Proposals, Several Photoshoots-Short-Lived Marriages (TeeBilz& Tiwa)

14 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by akinola107(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chaii see better Bush meat kiss cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by venom13(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Keeping it on a Low key is the best I have come to realize that most pronounced Wedding this day's break up before you could say Jack-Robinson....

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Na food him take catch am like small pikin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by stephanie19(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Very soon someone would propose to his fiancee inside the toilet.......mtchewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by ladyF(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
asumo12:
grin

The lady above me is next in line!

Hahaha! grin

Come 2018. LadyF weds ****** kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by konnet: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin

Disappointed tho.. When last I checked I saw Eatery but got disappointed when I saw only a bottle of water (#100) + bottle coke (#100)

Chai...diz Buhari ehn!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by prosper21(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
It's well
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by aninexzy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
asitis752:
Nonsense
guys don propose to girls for almost every wea, but I dy wait for the guy wea go propose to I'm babe for cemetry and public toilet

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by wrecksfurd(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
What if she said no? I don't trust Nigerian girls, I will propose to my girl in private, no crowd, no cameras. If she says no, toh! Na only me go know how far

18 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:
awww,congratulations

bia this guy bring my ring ooo

abi no be your mate be this dude
eyaaaaaaaa. Menopause knocking grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by johnstar(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
undecidedSo?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by bestspoke: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
JTF ko....Joint Task Force ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex / 16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.