Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) (48615 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Harinholar:
.. Seconded....Must most girls don't see it that way....
I guess its a way to intimidate the bae into accepting,y'kno she wouldn't want to bleep him up in the prescence of so many.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
you really dont know dear,you will know how sweet my mouth is when i hold you near. let us be the loveliest pair,like cream and your pretty hair.Be My Bae Lets Be The Couple Of The Year

grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by damola311: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Harinholar:
....No my ass..what she has bin expecting?........I be woman ooooo....
But
#SayNotopublicProposal###

Oh, you saying that isn't possible? what if the girl is using the guy as "side d**k"? and have the real G?..... Only for the "side d**k" to propose, won't she say no?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

grin
Taking my offer serious baby*goes down on one knee*,what says you to me?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
damola311:

Oh, you saying that isn't possible? what if the girl is using the guy as "side d**k"? and have the real G?..... Only for the "side d**k" to propose, won't she say no?
....for d fact that they are in a public place....(u no say girl too like attention) lol....she wll say yes no matter how
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
faffing:
you would write better with less of 's'
.... grin...chai pipu too dey notice something ooooooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Taking my offer serious baby*goes down on one knee*,what says you to me?

yes I do
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by merxi55(f): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
wow! so lovely! w ish them well oh..i claim this kinda romantic guy oh. lol!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by damola311: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Harinholar:
....for d fact that they are in a public place....(u no say girl too like attention) lol....she wll say yes no matter how

That's right.... You look nice
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

yes I do
I promise to always keep this gem i've found with love,care and honour profound.I hereby proclaim you my bae beautiful one.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I promise to always keep this gem i've found with love,care and honour profound.I hereby proclaim you my bae beautiful one.

hahahaha...this guy pls o,no kill me with laugh
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

hahahaha...this guy pls o,no kill me with laugh
wait o,shey u dey playing with my feelings ni? hope you dont throw away something rare out of the failure to truely care my sweet.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Harinholar(f): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
damola311:

That's right.... You look nice
..thanks
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Becina:
kiss sleepyeyez where art thou, shebi you're learning tactics? lol

*pulls out box from pocket*
*takes out ring from it*
*goes on one knee*
*proposes to Becina in front of all nairalanders*
" Becina will you do me the great honour of being my wife?"
*patiently waits for response*
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by idesylvester(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin Bros u dey vex ooo.. chai... I hope say u no tag d nonsense as bubu's fault
asitis752:
Nonsense
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by idesylvester(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Chai .... na only u waka come!!!
johnstar:
undecidedSo?

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Becina(f): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
sleepyeyez:

*pulls out box from pocket* *takes out ring from it* *goes on one knee* *proposes to Becina in front of all nairalanders* " Becina will you do me the great honour of being my wife?" *patiently waits for response*
Aww *eyes rolling* *blushing* *stretches finger* *Yezzzz* grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
Becina:

Aww
*eyes rolling*
*blushing*
*stretches finger*
*Yezzzz*
grin grin grin

She said yes, people! She said yes!
Me joy knows no bounds! Celebrate with me pls!

*falz d badt guy mode*
Heemm...hacshualy. HIts not ring dat I am aving in my pozzezzion. Pliz can u ep us by tying diz ruubber band of love in ur finger huntil d heconomic sKenario of d country shhangee for better. KIZZEZ!

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Benbobola(m): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Targaeryian:
SFC arguably make the best pizza in Jos

Congrats to them.

HML in advance.
But also make the worst burger
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Obirin taba fi ijo fe, Iran laawolo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Abee79(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2016
asitis752:
Nonsense

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Diamondqueen(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2016
asitis752:
Nonsense
why are you hating?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha! grin

Come 2018. LadyF weds ****** kiss kiss kiss
So you're still just 23??La wa o!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by oadi: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2016
yea!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by adepiero: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2016
leahcimzil:

i plan on proposing via whatsapp
I'll do the old fashion style. Talk to her father on her behalf. Once him agree, na wedding straight.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Benbobola:

But also make the worst burger

Ive never eaten their burger grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Mom007(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aww.. So cute. I commend those that have the courage to get married this Buhari Era o. May God sustain us all!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
damola311:

cheesy she will say yes to the side d**k if the main G is an unserious fella and a playa
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Kayods: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Have they married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Relationship Status? / Lalasticlala Set To Wed / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.