Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) (48614 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fibo27:

How much Skrill do you want?
You have for sale?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by henrygoody(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
lielbree:
Thank God my husband didn't try this. I would have said NO!

What happened to private special moments? Most everything be for social media? ?

Heheheheh, I'm sure he was not exposed yet as at when he proposed to u nd u whghbjjhgjg....... Just saying
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
All these yeye dramas of engagement every now just to attract attention and distract our minds jst to hit d front pages is really getting old n boring undecided ....despite the buhari hardship and sack letters flying upandan , here there, inflation, dollar rise and recession in the country.... These ones dey here dey stage love proposal ...see the lady sef doesn't even look surprised... undecided undecided am.sure the conversation between d two of them wld have gone like this...

Man - honey I want to propose to u on Saturday.. Where shld we go..?
Girl - Uhmmmm.... Let me see........ermmmm anywhere that wld attract d attention of those ajebo pipo..make e be like say we follow too...abi how u see am..?

Man - oh baby....na true u talk ooo...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by faffing: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Greataausim:
Lols.... Am so happy for the intending couples, this a clears message to all this olosho try and grabs ur own...
you would write better with less of 's'
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by vanvick247(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
venom13:
Keeping it on a Low key is the best I have come to realize that most pronounced Wedding this day's break up before you could say Jack-Robinson....

Gbam!!!! U said my mind
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
that white woman like ' ermmmm when will i be blessed with a chocolate man '
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nikkybrainz(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Like a nightmare? Abi dream. Bros u harsh small o. Anyways congrats to the couple kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by chicagoPD(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wen u don know bfor say u go marry already. lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by jojosweet(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
I want to love o cry...the girl is cute.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by lielbree: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
henrygoody:

Heheheheh, I'm sure he was not exposed yet as at when he proposed to u nd u whghbjjhgjg....... Just saying
Exposed ke?
You don't know me... so u can't assume that!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
yomi007k:

Bae calm down...ur ring is on d way from korea abi u wan to be wearing' kpanda' ...

Buhari is working ...lol

na joke I dey oo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Let me do the honour you beautiful soul!

awwww
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by noble71(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha! grin
Come 2018. LadyF weds ****** kiss kiss kiss
LadyF let play the game nah?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:
awww,congratulations

bia this guy bring my ring ooo

abi no be your mate be this dude .
am coming just give me time.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by ladyF(f): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
noble71:

LadyF let play the game nah?
cry cry cry
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
dancok:
am coming just give me time.

How many time you wan na
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
jojosweet:
I want to love o cry...the girl is cute.
can we love?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

How many time you wan na
January next year.no shift.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
dancok:
January next year.no shift.

I no wait joor

tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

awwww
I dont need a soothsayer to tell me i've found you baby,this crown of affection can fit you only.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by noble71(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
cry cry cry

lol!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
henrygoody:

Heheheheh, nd u whghbjjhgjg.......
Meaning?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

I no wait joor

tongue
but truth be told. you are beautiful o.should we take this thing up,or u are fixed,*smile*
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I dont need a soothsayer to tell me i've found you baby,this crown of affection can fit you only.

cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by beautiful232(f): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:

You too get sweet mouth
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by kabytexin: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
men kneeling down for ladies like mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by emurence(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one thats cool
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

You too get sweet mouth

you really dont know dear,you will know how sweet my mouth is when i hold you near. let us be the loveliest pair,like cream and your pretty hair.Be My Bae Lets Be The Couple Of The Year
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
magicminister:
All these low class men sef!
You must not propose to a girl in public but if it must be in public, please make sure it's in a decent place.
How can you propose to your beloved in MEGA CHICKEN
That is just embarrassing!!
.. Seconded....Must most girls don't see it that way....
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Haute:

I dey bring am. Panel beater never finish work.
grin..... funny dude...
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) by Harinholar(f): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
damola311:
I dey always think am, what if she says NO?
....No my ass..what she has bin expecting?........I be woman ooooo....
But
#SayNotopublicProposal###

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Relationship Status? / Lalasticlala Set To Wed / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.