Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. (4127 Views)

Easy Tip To Make Her Hot Or Ask For More / I Wonder What Some Nairaland Girls Are Doing Right Now? / I Bow For Some Nairaland Girls Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Maxi112: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
If a lady stays online 24hours, comments, argue, rants ,and keeps forming feminist online....e.g estesfacian, kingchesspuff undecided

If you open every thread and she's first to comment grin e.g crazy queen grin

If she keeps insulting men ,and blaming them for every dxxk they suck e.g undecided

please run!!! They are jobless and lazy... If you pm them and finally date them they are going to leech on you, finish ur salary, you'll become BROKE grin grin....and you will come here to complain that girls are bxtches and leeches grin grin grin
its better to be a smartass than make a dumb ass every time.

Think twice buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Wjat do you do sweet puff puff
hmmm. Should I tell you that here?
No. you man who even hides his face from me
••••••
But I can tell you it's part time work and the pay ain't great undecided but it's work smiley so I'm a little happy
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Romancer(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

I'm fine Oh....How're you? I hope you went to Church. . .
i will go next sunday.smiley
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Airyprince(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
ladiez lyk cruzita nd colik dey re almost in everi thread
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Actually, I'm not. But the work I do sucks!
•••••
But I KNOW you are indeed jobless ,Thug
cheesy
what work do u do? Prostitution?
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what work do u do? Prostitution?
grin ohhhh that's dirty low and funny at the same time!!
•••••
No,you clown angry I work legally!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hmmm. Should I tell you that here?
No. you man who even hides his face from me
••••••
But I can tell you it's part time work and the pay ain't great undecided but it's work smiley so I'm a little happy
Well Im ugly wont want to give you nightmares puffy
Oh a part time job is better than no job. Om sure something will come up. But U can send me a messgae telling me wink
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyprince:
ladiez lyk cruzita nd colik dey re almost in everi thread

Emphasis on the word 'almost'... smiley
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Well Im ugly wont want to give you nightmares puffy
Oh a part time job is better than no job. Om sure something will come up. But U can send me a messgae telling me wink
I don't want 2 pm with you Babzilla undecided
••••
Yeah smiley that's what I tell myself ta keep from cryin' cry
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin ohhhh that's dirty low and funny at the same time!!
•••••
No,you clown angry I work legally!!!
your work doesnt have a name? Dnt be an a**
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
your work doesnt have a name? Dnt be an a**
of course.
But if you can hide behind people's pictures I think I can keep some details about me 2 wink
•••••
I'll make a deal ,I'll tell you about my work if you show me yer real face . Deal?
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Airyprince(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Emphasis on the word 'almost'... smiley
huh?

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
of course.
But if you can hide behind people's pictures I think I can keep some details about me 2 wink
•••••
I'll make a deal ,I'll tell you about my work if you show me yer real face . Deal?
go to my new thread, my face is there
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy you couldn't even mention our minikers? grin what you was afraid I'd fight with you? cheesy ••••• I won't. wink
A little bird told me you throw strong punches... grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyprince:
huh?
Ehn.
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
go to my new thread, my face is there
Hahaha cheesy
You are such a liar!!! Them are NEVER yer face!!
But you want me 2 tell you the details of my life grin smh. Bye
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Men and their wahala never reached a full stop... grin grin grin

Talking abt jobless... When ur the one who got no job at all...

*throw a kobo* *left*
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't want 2 pm with you Babzilla undecided
••••
Yeah smiley that's what I tell myself ta keep from cryin' cry
Why dont you want to PM me? angry
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
slyIsaac:

A little bird told me you throw strong punches... grin
no embarassed I'm gentle tongue
••••
Sup Isaac.
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Confirmer:
And you noticed all the Characters by staying offline undecided get busy bro.

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what you doin' with a moniker like that?
You know them things can make you pregnant undecided

So can these.. .. .... grin

P.s. I searched and searched for a pic of puffpuff and big tummy side by side. Didn't see cry

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by sleamzy06(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romancer:
wanted to see your teeth grin was Kidding anyway... tongue
how are you today? cool
bro no change topic.. you don give up ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
If a lady stays online 24hours, comments, argue, rants ,and keeps forming feminist online....e.g estesfacian, kingchesspuff undecided

If you open every thread and she's first to comment grin e.g crazy queen grin

If she keeps insulting men ,and blaming them for every dxxk they suck e.g undecided

please run!!! They are jobless and lazy... If you pm them and finally date them they are going to leech on you, finish ur salary, you'll become BROKE grin grin....and you will come here to complain that girls are bxtches and leeches grin grin grin
I Don't even know you undecided sad tongue grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Confirmer:
And you noticed all the Characters by staying offline undecided get busy bro.
Thank you kiss grin
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy
you couldn't even mention our minikers? grin
what you was afraid I'd fight with you? cheesy
••••• I won't. wink
he just wants to see our reaction grin cheesy
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Jay542(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Budweiser:

P.s. I searched and searched for a pic of puffpuff and big tummy side by side. Didn't see cry
Those puff puff doe grin angry
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by brightalo1010: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by JESUSBOIY: This sound more like an order or command.
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Lsofdk(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
brightalo1010:
Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by JESUSBOIY: This sound more like an order or command.
alobright17, is itundecided
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Budweiser:

Nope cuz I'm slim but I bet you got a big ball under yer shirt grin tongue
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by brightalo1010: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lsofdk:

alobright17, is itundecided
grin Yes oo
Re: Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. by Lsofdk(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope cuz I'm slim but I bet you got a big ball under yer shirt grin tongue
now abide by what's written on your siggy, failure to comply…you know the restgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.