Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC (53055 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by biggie73(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
amliftedhigher:
If increasing it will solve Nigeria problem, they should increase it.
....buddy, the increment can not alleviate the nation's problems. The increment itself is the problem....

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by peaceuntous: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
YOU PEOPLE JUST LIKE GIVING YOURSELVES HEART ATTACK

WHILE MANY FILLING STATIONS ARE REDUCING THEIR PUMP PRICES TO BETWEEN 138 TO 140, YOU ARE DREAMING OF PRICE INCREASE

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOW ON PRICE MODULATION.

NO MORE PRICE INCREASE AGAIN

ANYWAY WE KNOW THOSE BEHIND THIS THREAD

Keep foolong yourself. It shall happen. Unless Buhari begins to wake up, expect to buy fuel at 300 by mid next yar. It is not a threat. It is reality. Unless something miraculous happns, we are headd the way of zimbabwe. Its still begining. Economic forces do not respect tribe, or religion. Zimbabwe is unfolding in nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by kkboy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Any attempt to increase the pump price of fuel beyond the present rate will spell doom for the citezery and catastrophe for the APC lead government. That will be pushing Nigerians who are already streched above their elastic limit to what the metallurgist call plasticity.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by nezer83: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hehehe....here comes the Change!!!
The day pms turned #145, I told one Keke drive to get ready for #200-250 price within a year if the exchange rat keep increasing an refineries still dead.
Look people let's get ready for #500 per litre by the time dollars hit #1000.
Mr Buhari should fix the refineries and save Nigerians the suffering ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Rayton(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
amliftedhigher:

God punish yu

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lobatan01:

And we want Kenyans to take seriously.

There's nothing more sobering than crowd stupidity.

We warned them but they were too emotional to see the red flags.

Honestly, I am very ashamed of being Nigerian. We are too stupid and bigoted. Nigeria should be the leading nation in Africa, at least. There is no reason we shouldn't stand shoulder to shoulder with the Asian tigers, given our natural and human resources. cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Zellie: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Keneking:
No problem, we know your target is N200/litre ..useless government and their voodoo economics.

Hopeless situation
who sold wailers' form to you shocked ... Did someone hack your account shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by ebonytarki(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
18k minimum wage not sustainable for workers,....who sustain EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Where is saintmark88? The eight months you asked for never reach four months your brothers don dey plan increament

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
kkboy:
Any attempt to increase the pump price of fuel beyond the present rate will spell doom for the citezery and catastrophe for the APC lead government. That will be pushing Nigerians who are already streched above their elastic limit to what the metallurgist call plasticity.

Nothing go happen. We are too timid and docile. And the govt knows it. I wish Boko Haram and their counterparts were fighting for the masses, instead of some fuccked up poo. Wahala dey.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Zellie:
who sold wailers' form to you shocked ... Did someone hack your account shocked shocked

Him don wail pass us sef. grin. Na Omenka, nkoli and co remain. Soon even Amii, Lai and Fashola go join. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Ekaka1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Paperwhite:
This is the worst government ever seen in the history of Nigeria & perhaps the whole world that is marked by inconsistent policies, subtle & overt corruption,selective corruption fight,"bastardization"of an inherited blooming economy,unprecedented widespread hardship...and still countingl.The desperation with which the APC seek & ascended to power was their undoing.Recall they initially planned to formed a parallel government of which none of them ever talked about since after the last election.These show that they were never prepared for governance hence Nigeria is suffering lost today.Welcome to "change". BTW,Where're the effects of Buhari's endless global junkeeting that sapped our lean national purse but which was highly praised by the APC & their armies of deluded zombies as having economic benefits? Where also is the effects of the China's currency swap that these retards said it will benefit Nigeria in their deluded thinking? What about the so called recovered monies? This government should never contemplate this satanic decision otherwise Nigeria will not contain us all.May it never be well with APC & anyone that brought this calamity on this nation.
No talk o...na jona fault

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
peaceuntous:

Keep foolong yourself. It shall happen. Unless Buhari begins to wake up, expect to buy fuel at 300 by mid next yar. It is not a threat. It is reality. Unless something miraculous happns, we are headd the way of zimbabwe. Its still begining. Economic forces do not respect tribe, or religion. Zimbabwe is unfolding in nigeria.

It is as simple as that, unfortunately. cry

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by tbliss22(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
When will our youths stand up and begin the PROTEST??

We want this DULLARD out of office, imagine the magnitude of suffering on Nigerians. Let's put it on socia media; facebook, twitter and soon

"#impeachbuharinow"

The Senate and House of Rep have been compromised that's why everyone of them is keeping quiet.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Firefire(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin laughing Zone-Bs in Swahili. grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by kechywillz(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
I will give Buhari igbaju angry
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Tinalex(f): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
The funniest thing is,this same wailing citizens will still vote APC in this forthcoming states election. All cos of one mumu stipend given. Owu and gullibility na bastard i swear cos this is not a matter of illiteracy anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Tinalex(f): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
The funniest thing is,this same wailing citizens will still vote APC in this forthcoming states election. All cos of one mumu stipend given. Owu and gullibility na bastard i swear cos this is not a matter of illiteracy anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by danypst: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Seriously, its high time the senate called for an immediate impeachment of bubu, like it happened in Brazil. What kind of country is this? Is it when human being start eating one another that we will all rise to do something? Nawa oooo!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ooooooooooohhhhh!
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
danypst:
Seriously, its high time the senate called for an immediate impeachment of bubu, like it happened in Brazil. What kind of country is this? Is it when human being start eating one another that we will all rise to do something? Nawa oooo!

Yeah I verily agree, besides brazil's pop is more than our own, so what stops us?

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by precious1967(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
amliftedhigher:
NO

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by 24hrsmarriage: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
To my northern and western brothers in Nigeria
I want to ask you a question
Are we moving forward or backward
The southerners and easterners don't hate you
We all are living in this country.We know the difference between moving forward and backward
We are all in this together. My brother my sister let's call a spade a spade. We are suffering.Oir future is at stake here. This people we call our leaders are not after our existence or our future. They only care for their own. They have personal fuel pumps in their houses. They eat whatsoever they wish to eat. Any car they dream of they buy the following day.They sleep with ten girls in bed. Anything money can buy they can afford it. The question is whose money are they eating. This money belongs to you and me. We allowed all this to befall US Because each time they listen and read our Comment they still find loyalist applauding them. And so they continued. For once they have never been owe their monthly salary. but this same people who has billions in their account we still want to hold the penny we received.What we you call such a person.We can make this country a hell to them. We know them. we know where they live. Let show this old pigs that we are not their slaves or fouls. Stop supporting them. show it to their faces. they are scared. let's join train to revoked against the evil leaders in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by elitejosef: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
amliftedhigher:

I wonder how people like you reason. Seriously you should be in PMB's Zoo

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by BushDoctor123: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
amliftedhigher:
Which increase has ever solve Nigerian problems? instead we are always worse for it.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
The earlier the demonic nomad/cohorts are sent back to hell, the better for nig.! Heartless/ Curse*d crooks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Unbrandedguy: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
princemillla:
This is where I would be very angry with this nation. Make FG kukuma close down this nation and let's start seeking asylum in other countries. Cuz am sure av not heard of any coming policy to salvage this mess.
This na just de beginning

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by chimony4real: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
were are the people who voted them into power. in this modern age we all seat down with our 1st degree, masters degree Phd etc n fold our arms and allowed a carbide who couldn't provide ordinary school cert to jump into d office of presidency. like my able president said we had the choice of choosing now see were we have all landed.all i keep saying may God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
This dam*n jungle is overdue for some rawling's revolution!...

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Unbrandedguy: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
24hrsmarriage:
To my northern and western brothers in Nigeria
I want to ask you a question
Are we moving forward or backward
The southerners and easterners don't hate you
We all are living in this country.We know the difference between moving forward and backward
We are all in this together. My brother my sister let's call a spade a spade. We are suffering.Oir future is at stake here. This people we call our leaders are not after our existence or our future. They only care for their own. They have personal fuel pumps in their houses. They eat whatsoever they wish to eat. Any car they dream of they buy the following day.They sleep with ten girls in bed. Anything money can buy they can afford it. The question is whose money are they eating. This money belongs to you and me. We allowed all this to befall US Because each time they listen and read our Comment they still find loyalist applauding them. And so they continued. For once they have never been owe their monthly salary. but this same people who has billions in their account we still want to hold the penny we received.What we you call such a person.We can make this country a hell to them. We know them. we know where they live. Let show this old pigs that we are not their slaves or fouls. Stop supporting them. show it to their faces. they are scared. let's join train to revoked against the evil leaders in Nigeria.

All this one na sentence.. The increment has come to stay.. We lost it the very first time subsidy was totally removed, with all the reasons given, they Neva said how they will cushion the effect, how they will reinvest the subsidy as SURE-P which we all called a scam. Yet we alluded to their actions. Now u begin post write up.. Soon we go turn "Mad Max" wer every thing don scatter.. And evey life become mad living.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
If sane nigerians swallow this crap again, i'll swap nig's citizenship for congo!..#BUHARI MUST GO #THE THE NOMAD IS A BLUNDER!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.