Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) (49602 Views)

Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
peteregwu:

How could yu say such a thin, for it to be legalised in Nigeria? God forbid! Thank God you are not the president. I pray people like wil never in Jesus name, if you can't figure out what is evil and abominable in this. Does it mean you are an enemy of God? Imagine if all your children are gays? undecided
Don't mind her maybe she is a lesbo. If every man shud bcum gay nd every woman bcums lisbo, hw on earth wud dere b anoda generation?? Onye uwa mmebi

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2016
jasuam:
Did I hear LGBT Muslims. You guys are not serious. It is in Christianity you say or do anything, no moral standards. Islam doesn't tolerate that shit. No gay, lesbian, transgender, etc is or should be regarded as a Muslim
they have gay mosque in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2016
xedyl:

Eranko

Even animals knows that a "He" and a "He" can't go
That's where you're wrong
Over 1500 genus of animals exhibit homosexual behavior

3 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Nature didn't favour all of us. Some people have the wrong hormones in their gender. The best we can do is to understand and tolerate each other. The LGBT community has the right of existence.

5 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
faitheverest:

God bless you
see as this girl fine now ehn. yellow paw paw. fresh laps. sweet tits and erect and sharp nippples OMG. I go come say na my guy black yansh I was see.

God forbid.

take them to the hospital and work on the brains.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by pippimp(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2016
peteregwu:

How could yu say such a thin, for it to be legalised in Nigeria? God forbid! Thank God you are not the president. I pray people like wil never in Jesus name, if you can't figure out what is evil and abominable in this. Does it mean you are an enemy of God? Imagine if all your children are gays? undecided

I believe homosexuality is the most disgusting thing in the world. I also believe it is not my place to tell someone else how to live their lives. Especially when what they do does not harm me. Isis is a good example of a group of people trying to make other people live by their own standards. It never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2016
See everyone attacking that girl on the first page of this thread. She said it should be legalized. If you don't like it, cool. Many religions in Nigeria forbid it, fine. But don't put people in jail and waste taxpayer's money just because you don't like it. Whatever two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom should be their business

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2016
oglalasioux:
Nature didn't favour all of us. Some people have the wrong hormones in their gender. The best we can do is to understand and tolerate each other. The LGBT community has the right of existence.
never. let them go have their own planet. let NASA better teleport them to Kepler planet else we shall slit their throats and drink their disgusting blood.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
. Lz spotted
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by RCINC: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2016
xedyl:

Eranko

Yet some male lions have sex with themselves? Please!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2016
AnonyNymous:
See everyone attacking that girl on the first page of this thread. She said it should be legalized. If you don't like it, cool. Many religions in Nigeria forbid it, fine. But don't put people in jail and waste taxpayer's money just because you don't like it. Whatever two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom should be their business
OK when two consenting adults begin to eat their shots and vomit we should leave them abi. no bros. they are not OK. and their ideology will mess with the next generation who will see it as normal. we refuse to accept that kind of normal. thank you.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
grin it's won't be easy but surely they gonna make it... I am so happy for them as long they don't hurt anyone..

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by VictorRomanov: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.

.....Even with children......
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by sportman117: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2016
celebrating nonsense of the highest order, Naijabet man say so
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2016
The bible says go ye into the world and mutiply----pls how can gays mutiply when they enter the world? And no one shuld tell me, they ll adopt!! For the fact that u adopt shows that everything is wrong with been gay. And don't tell me wat of women that r barren----miracles still happen, we hv testimonies n dias always hope. So wat hope do d gays have?? Pastor jide is it d will of God that u sleep with ur fellow man when God himself created adam looked @ him and said its nt good dt he should be alone n created another being but with a diff sex organ Wat is wrong wt ds people??
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by MrHenshaw: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Ok.D speaker was even faceless.Why UK or outside Nigeria.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Hmmm

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Neddstark: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Yeah yeah. Right now, I wish your dad had that option. You might not have had the opportunity to type this
. Also try and give your brother a head. He might like it and you guys can fall in love too. grin grin grin
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Pylony(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Are you one? grin
UrennaNkoli:
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Felixtuta(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2016
grin I laugh in Spanish... This is not time to say its right or wrong, the fact remains that they are here to stay. No matter what anyone says, this abomination has come to stay.

In case your still sleeping, the END is here!!! The harvest is many but the laborers are few.

Is time to work friends for all man will be judged according to his work..

I have done mine by tell you, do yours by telling others.

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
OK when two consenting adults begin to eat their shots and vomit we should leave them abi. no bros. they are not OK. and their ideology will mess with the next generation who will see it as normal. we refuse to accept that kind of normal. thank you.
So why don't I see you on the streets protesting against mad people that eat shit? Asking that they be put into jail? Let anyone do what they want, its none of your business. There are gay lions, dolphins, yet the majority are still 'normal' (heterosexual). We don't know if its nature's way of preventing overpopulation. So why not leave them be and let them do what they want in the privacy of their houses?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by abu99err(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
MARKone:

Ozugbo nu! While we should be legalising Homosexuality in this recession, let's not forget to legalize Beastality, Agalmatophilia and all sexual perversion known to man kind.
this has always been my stand! should all the sexual perversion known to man be legalized?
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by kelvinkosi(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2016
Op what's this..... sad sad

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ozoemenaca: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Agents of the Devil they had better repent before its too late for them
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by yazach: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
xedyl:

Eranko

why are you hidden the truth let us say it
ANIMAL IS FAR BETTER THAN HIM
Did you noticed that some waste of sperm even like his quote
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by richard870(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Really?....I pray ur Son decides to marry a fellow man #NonneSennse!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
U just let d world to knw whom u are, hate dem with passion
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by gidado14(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

start by marrying your father, Idiot
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
AnonyNymous:

So why don't I see you on the streets protesting against mad people that eat shit? Asking that they be put into jail? Let anyone do what they want, its none of your business. There are gay lions, dolphins, yet the majority are still 'normal' (heterosexual). We don't know if its nature's way of preventing overpopulation. So why not leave them be and let them do what they want in the privacy of their houses?
privacy? fine but publicly no way. you can also kill your girlfriend and eat her azs in private but publicly no way. and for the mad people, they are certified as insane. until gay people accept being insane so we can quarantine them first ehen we are getting somewhere. but if they say they are normal we will not accept that kind of normal.

PERIOD.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by teacherbim(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

So disappointed that you are a female for saying this rubbish mtewwwwww,May be you be lesbian self
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by yazach: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
AnonyNymous:

imagine your parents were gay!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.