Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) (49635 Views)

Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Proffdada: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
seeking unhealthy attention ?
If only your father would have use a condom
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by MaddSkillz: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
House of rainbow? ... Wtf?? undecided
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Get ready for serious bashing from religious hypocrites.

Not everyone against homosexuality is religious. I for one dont buy into the idea, the law of nature is to reproduce its own kind and not to bring it to extinction. Homosexuality does not support that theory.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by teacherbim(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ivanlxi:
Hw can somebody will be putting his dick in ma ass

Godforbid

Very disgusting,animals are better than them
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
privacy? fine but publicly no way. you can also kill your girlfriend and eat her azs in private but publicly no way. and for the mad people, they are certified as insane. until gay people accept being insane so we can quarantine them first ehen we are getting somewhere. but if they say they are normal we will not accept that kind of normal.

PERIOD.
That's what I'm saying. Decriminalize it. In Russia being gay is not a crime but it becomes a crime when you make public parades and shove it in everyone's face (like they do in America). It just doesn't make sense to send a productive member of society to jail for what he does in private with another consenting adult.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
yazach:

imagine your parents were gay!!!!
Then I would've been born into another home, its as simple as that. The same way you view being gay as weird is the same way they view being straight as weird. They didn't "choose" to be gay, just no matter how hard they try, they feel no attraction towards the opposite sex.

5 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by highbeekeys(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
the biggest problem in the world.....Perversion! Save me Lord coz me vulnerable too.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by teacherbim(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Not everyone against homosexuality is religious. I for one dont buy into the idea, the law of nature is to reproduce its own kind and not to bring it to extinction. Homosexuality does not support that theory.

Correct
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by HMZi: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
See as boys dey fvck boys nyansh with full confidence!!...i got no hate towards Lgbt but it don't change the fact that i think its WRONG........#Endtime

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Fourwinds: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Am around
can I see you

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by jaywhoco(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Years ago homosexuality was considered a serious mental disorder even in America. Now it is almost an acceptable lifestyle everywhere...hmmmmmmm the many downsides of 'change'...
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by trapQ: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oh shut up!!

Look who's bashing Christians. Pedophiles and rapists. That we don't bomb people don't mean we don't have moral standards.
jasuam:
Did I hear LGBT Muslims. You guys are not serious. It is in Christianity you say or do anything, no moral standards. Islam doesn't tolerate that shit. No gay, lesbian, transgender, etc is or should be regarded as a Muslim
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by trapQ: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahah
amiablegp:
People will soon start doing plants.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by redsun(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
teacherbim:

Correct

Africans seems like they are going extinct anyway, for not being able to adapt not because of homosexuality.

Same inability to adapt to a dynamic world is the same reason why some of you loonies thinks gay people have no right to live the way they deem fit. Because you try to take out the speck in another's eyes,endeavour to take care of yours first.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
Chai chai there's God ooooo
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Revolva(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
That pastor is nigerian he is a shameful man to introduce it in a church even if he was gay let him be but he has no conscience at all to even think of going further to open a church

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's only in their religion you find Gay church, which book are they reading bible?
Very synonymous to them with all these sorts.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
you don't allow people to choose... like that

If you allow people to choose homosexuality lifestyle and lesbianism

Then you should also allow pedophiles and those who sleep with animals to be free

Robbers and ritualists to be free

Abeg think!!! angry angry angry
Paedophilia,bestiality,robbery and ritualism are acts that are committed with the purpose of hurting other people(or animals).Paedophilia and bestiality are between an adult and a non consenting child or animal.Homosexuality is between two consenting adult individuals in their right frame of mind (not insane) just like heterosexuality.Therefore there is no correlation between homosexuality and those vices you mentioned.So madam you are the one who should think!

3 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by kelvee(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
this is absurd!!!.. imagine if his fada was gay!. he wouldn't hv been in existence.. God have mercy on erring souls
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Whizzdom:
Same-sex church is in existence in Nigeria and I never knew about it, am becoming more of a slacker. These people engaging in homosexuality are dilirious. How can you say serve God when you know that God hates sexual immoralities like Gay, Lesbianism etc. Male dog does not mate with another male dog neither do a cock mate with a cock. Why are we human beings so stubborn? Small time now some people will be shouting freedom. Freedom that will lead you to destruction.
Interesting how you mentioned homosexuality and lesbianism being immortalities but no mention of fornication and adultery.You probably think you are first in line to enter the gates of heaven now dont ya?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by tammie24: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

Paedophilia,bestiality,robbery and ritualism are acts that are committed with the purpose of hurting other people(or animals).Paedophilia and bestiality are between an adult and a non consenting child or animal.Homosexuality is between two consenting adult individuals in their right frame of mind (not insane) just like heterosexuality.Therefore there is no correlation between homosexuality and those vices you mentioned.So madam you are the one who should think!
just because it doesn't hurt people physically doesn't mean it doesn't hurt them mentally or the people around them

I don't think I need to explain that to you Mr man!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by toidflex(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
who are u dat u cannot even use ur head,who told u dat u have a right?u dnt even have a right to live u are only living by his grace do u want to turn d bible upside down,the bible forbid same sex intimacy it is called 'pervert' it is written a man shall live his mother and father and shall joined to his wife,and not to a fellow man!i people like u are found in sodom and gomorrah!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Tsongz(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

undecided I SMELL A LESBIAN
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by victvames(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Pastor is just leading his followers straight to hell....
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Handsomecole:

Idiot, Animal. Just let us get you. We shall skin you alive and then you'll rot in he'll.
And skinning him or her alive will put food on your empty table and grant you an automatic entry into heaven.Weldone!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Mazeed(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oh! Lunatic.

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
just because it doesn't hurt people physically doesn't mean it doesn't hurt them mentally or the people around them

I don't think I need to explain that to you Mr man!
A person smokes around other people thereby exposing them to the same heart and lung diseases he's prone to.Now that's understandable and it explains why smoking should be outlawed (even though its perfectly okay to smoke in public here in our holier than thou naija).So how then do two adults shagging in the comfort of each other's arms affect you or any other straight person mentally?

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by paulGrundy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
A church founded in 2006 celebrated 10years anniversary with only 200 members and performed only 10 same sex weddings in the last decade grin. That means they get only 20 new members every year. That means God has turned his back on them. The church is a failure but they can repent now before it's too late

God was never with them to begin with.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by branhampaul: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
As It Was In The Days Of Sodom & Gomorrah So Shall It Be In The End-time..
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Udmaster(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
60% of people here that are shouting "I hate gays"bla bla blah DO indulge in homosexuality secretly.
Human beings can pretend.

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ivanlxi:
Hw can somebody will be putting his dick in ma ass

Godforbid
No one is interested in doing that with you dude.TRUST ME.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by redsun(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

God was never with them to begin with.

I bet god is with in nigeria with all that your suffering,moral decadence and abject miseries? Until you free yourselves from mental slavery that makes you think little of yourselves,you will all remain in the darkest abyss and no amount of wailing will help you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.