Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) (49636 Views)

Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by tammie24: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

A person smokes around other people thereby exposing them to the same heart and lung diseases he's prone to.Now that's understandable and it explains why smoking should be outlawed (even though its perfectly okay to smoke in public here in our holier than thou naija).So how then do two adults shagging in the comfort of each other's arms affect you or any other straight person mentally?
well, let me give you one instance how it affects others

If your parents were to be lesbians and homosexuals

You wouldn't be here

Also if we encourage these behaviour, our kids will think it's ok or normal which it isn't, to be with someone of same sex and at the same time teaching them in school about plants and animals reproduction thereby confusing them

Give it up dear

And if you are one of them, try not to be caught.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by paulGrundy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
redsun:

I bet god is with in nigeria with all that your suffering,moral decadence and abject miseries? Until you free yourselves from mental slavery that makes you think little of yourselves,you will all remain in the darkest abyss and no amount of wailing will help you.

Nigeria's econonomic issues have nothing to do with gay marriage. China for example has strong moral laws, does not support gay practices, yet she is developed. The bible is clear when it stated that an homosexual shall not enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
never. let them go have their own planet. let NASA better teleport them to Kepler planet else we shall slit their throats and drink their disgusting blood.
Wanting to drink your fellow man's blood is a whole other mental illness i cannot even begin to describe.God help you and I hope you get cured.

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by CertifiedMosio(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
By their words u will knw dem
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by leonene(m): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kokochi, Homosexuality is bad, not good at all Bible condemned it.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

Wanting to drink your fellow man's blood is a whole other mental illness i cannot even begin to describe.God help you and I hope you get cured.
Amen. you can as well organize a vigil. just you and me so you'll pray well for me.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
well, let me give you one instance how it affects others

If your parents were to be lesbians and homosexuals

You wouldn't be here

Also if we encourage these behaviour, our kids will think it's ok or normal which it isn't, to be with someone of same sex and at the same time teaching them in school about plants and animals reproduction thereby confusing them

Give it up dear

And if you are one of them, try not to be caught.
Lol.Not just yet.My parents are straight not gay.And even in their time they knew about gays but knowing about gays didnt make them gay.In America where it is legalized there are still millions of straight people going about their lives and not automatically turning gay.Yep that's one of the perks of being a human being.The ability to reason and decide for yourself what you want and not being automatically 'converted'.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Adamsee: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
U are a first class in dis field i think
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

Nigeria's econonomic issues have nothing to do with gay marriage. China for example has strong moral laws, does not support gay practices, yet she is developed. The bible is clear when it stated that an homosexual shall not enter into the kingdom of God.

The concept of god and devil are both man's imaginations in his dire quest to make sense of his futility.The role you play on earth determines the kingdom you inhabits,you live like a fool,you roam in hell like most africans today.On the other hand,if you live wisely,you inhabits paradise.

China is not a developed society,there are more suffering people in china than any other country in world.Just because that know how to put things together does not make them civilized. There are more to being civilized than just mere copied technology.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Chigold101(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
you dont have to shout about it.
Everybody knows you are a gay. If your confused brain will let u think well, u will know that not even animals get themselves involved in same sex sexual relationship.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
faitheverest:

God bless you
amen
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingAdegoke:
Amen. you can as well organize a vigil. just you and me so you'll pray well for me.
Naaah!Can't be around you.You creepy freak with your disgusting fetish for human blood.You're not fit to be around normal humans(yes including gays).You have serious serial killer tendencies and you're a ticking time bomb.Either a psychiatric or spiritual help would do.Am sure you have family that would be of assistance.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by TrajansKong: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
highbeekeys:
the biggest problem in the world.....Perversion! Save me Lord coz me vulnerable too.

What is this one saying? shocked shocked
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Pylony(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
How many of you keenly took notice of a little boy sitting in between two lesbians on the 2nd picture from the top. Hope no be new recruit be that o. All the Gay and Lesbians on Nairaland will be all smiles thinking this is a huge landmark achievement. Only Doom awaits you, as the God of the Bible never ever stamp his approval over your sexual illness.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
The bible says go ye into the world and mutiply----pls how can gays mutiply when they enter the world? And no one shuld tell me, they ll adopt!! For the fact that u adopt shows that everything is wrong with been gay. And don't tell me wat of women that r barren----miracles still happen, we hv testimonies n dias always hope. So wat hope do d gays have?? Pastor jide is it d will of God that u sleep with ur fellow man when God himself created adam looked @ him and said its nt good dt he should be alone n created another being but with a diff sex organ Wat is wrong wt ds people??
So why do you let him use a condom when he's smashing you?Why dont you let him go raw so you can multiply.Oops!looks like someone is going to hell.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Tmercy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Gayjesus:
Welcome to the future!
delusion
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neddstark:

Yeah yeah. Right now, I wish your dad had that option. You might not have had the opportunity to type this
. Also try and give your brother a head. He might like it and you guys can fall in love too. grin grin grin
And to think that the actual Ned Stark character thought he was wise yet ended up the way he did.What a coincidence!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Destined2win: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I don't know what to tell you.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

Naaah!Can't be around you.You creepy freak with your disgusting fetish for human blood.You're not fit to be around normal humans(yes including gays).You have serious serial killer tendencies and you're a ticking time bomb.Either a psychiatric or spiritual help would do.Am sure you have family that would be of assistance.
oya go leave me alone.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
gidado14:

start by marrying your father, Idiot
Sorry bro but that didn't make sense.No correlation whatsover with what she said.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Destined2win: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
jasuam:
Did I hear LGBT Muslims. You guys are not serious. It is in Christianity you say or do anything, no moral standards. Islam doesn't tolerate that shit. No gay, lesbian, transgender, etc is or should be regarded as a Muslim

Go to the north and you will see gays. They even have a name for the act
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Not everyone against homosexuality is religious. I for one dont buy into the idea, the law of nature is to reproduce its own kind and not to bring it to extinction. Homosexuality does not support that theory.
So what are you waiting for?Get started on it already.Start pumping out those babies by the numbers before all the other babies in the word finish(including the ones your likes abandoned at orphanages).Mr Nature.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Not everyone against homosexuality is religious. I for one dont buy into the idea, the law of nature is to reproduce its own kind and not to bring it to extinction. Homosexuality does not support that theory.
And what is the purpose of reproduction?
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Shygirl1989(f): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
abeg this is not a CHURCH they should call it something else,
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by junnyjake(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Na God go punish gays, I so fûcking hate gays angry

Even the Satan wasn't a gay because he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. So to hell with same sex relationship or marriage angry

OH, I can see a Mugabe fan here.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by kokomilala(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
LGBT,or whatever appellation they've given to themselves, has no soil to sprout in Nigeria.Homosexuality is a warped sense of sexuality...a very crude attempt at sexual adventurism.A very futile attempt to assuage and express boisterous sexual fantasies,
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
junnyjake:

OH, I can see a Mugabe fan here.

Yeah, I Am undecided

And you must be Obama fan I guess tongue
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

So what are you waiting for?Get started on it already.Start pumping out those babies by the numbers before all the other babies in the word finish(including the ones your likes abandoned at orphanages).Mr Nature.

And what exactly do you mean by my likes. Maybe you dont know the human race is threatened everyday by war, diseases, starvation and accidents. Every second 2 or more people die everyday all over the world.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by llade(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
smiley
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by obinna58(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Soon it shall be regalized in evry country, I think it a part of development.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

And what is the purpose of reproduction?

Prevent extinction
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by sabi99(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
if to say ur fada na gay u think say dem go born u? If gay no dey disgusting and bad u think say sodom n gomorrha no go dey still exist? If gay no dey y would pple call d act sodomy? Truly truly, u need ur head to be routine serviced every two hours to achieve some level of sanement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.