Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) (49616 Views)

Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by junnyjake(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, I Am undecided

And you must be Obama fan I guess tongue

I admire his intellectual prowess.
Ain't his fan anyway else.

I'm more Mugabe than Obama. Did you read his alleged message to his Olympic team upon their return home?

Really hilarious.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dat church suppose to be burnt by now
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by stanlyjacobs1: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
LESBIAN SPOTTED
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by stanlyjacobs1: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
LEZY SPOTTED
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by HardMirror(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Prevent extinction
Of what use is existence? I don't see the purpose. We may have individual purposes to some extent. But what is the purpose of humanity? Nature can do without humans, the cosmos has no need for humans. We live for ourselves. If humanity had been extinct 50 years ago, would we be missing anything? I won't exist and I won't know I could exist and I won't be missing anything since I never existed.

To me reproduction is over valued. Homosexuality, especially gayism is disgusting to me, but I have zero issues with anyone practicing that. It does not in anyway hinder those who want to birth children.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Of what use is existence? I don't see the purpose. We may have individual purposes to some extent. But what is the purpose of humanity? Nature can do without humans, the cosmos has no need for humans. We live for ourselves. If humanity had been extinct 50 years ago, would we be missing anything? I won't exist and I won't know I could exist and I won't be missing anything since I never existed.

To me reproduction is over valued. Homosexuality, especially gayism is disgusting to me, but I have zero issues with anyone practicing that. It does not in anyway hinder those who want to birth children.

Well that's your POV and believe me I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. I'm just saying not everyone against homosexuality is religious.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Neddstark: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

And to think that the actual Ned Stark character thought he was wise yet ended up the way he did.What a coincidence!

Just like Ned Stark finds fágs like you disgusting, I do.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
junnyjake:

I admire his intellectual prowess.
Ain't his fan anyway else.

I'm more Mugabe than Obama. Did you read his alleged message to his Olympic team upon their return home?

Really hilarious.

Not really, I don't think I've read that yet angry
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Geeweeny(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
a gay church in nigeria,celebrating its aniversary in Uk,that is more like it,why didnt dy hold it in Lagos....i have no problem wth the gays,but do not see the fuse about legalization of it,we have other stuffs to worry about in this country

2 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
NNVanguard:
We are building a new Nigeria where we don't throw away our sound African morals in the Quest for Westernization!

We advocate a decent Nigeria where we stand to say no to LGBT!

#togetherwecan

LMFAO. grin grin

Keep building. I can see the building of Nigeria at work.

You hypocrites never seize to amaze me.

6 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by yachal: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
onatisi:
They need to open a branch in gambia

Boss,

How is life in the gambia...considering a vacation there.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by naijafella(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Let your mum be your partner then#anofia
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Flickzvill(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
jasuam:
Did I hear LGBT Muslims. You guys are not serious. It is in Christianity you say or do anything, no moral standards. Islam doesn't tolerate that shit. No gay, lesbian, transgender, etc is or should be regarded as a Muslim
see this one undecided was it not in sokoto dey caught ur fellow "muslim brothers" getting married? I schooled in the north most gays dey caught were Muslims so shut d Bleep up Islam my ass. I spit
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neddstark:

Just like Ned Stark finds fágs like you disgusting, I do.
Ned never said that and even if he did its irrelevant cause he's long gone nd forgotten by most of Westeros.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by tno4real(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Is real ur brain need rewiring
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Exxit(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
peteregwu:

How could yu say such a thin, for it to be legalised in Nigeria? God forbid! Thank God you are not the president. I pray people like wil never in Jesus name, if you can't figure out what is evil and abominable in this. Does it mean you are an enemy of God? Imagine if all your children are gays? undecided
you might be book smart, but in terms of reality n real word issues you're dumb asf
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

Nigeria's econonomic issues have nothing to do with gay marriage. China for example has strong moral laws, does not support gay practices, yet she is developed. The bible is clear when it stated that an homosexual shall not enter into the kingdom of God.

Which China??

China has recognised same sex activities since 1997. undecided

6 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by iammrjaai(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Just negodu.....
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by shabakm: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Christians at it again, pastor a gay it is better to islamized nigeria than to be gay
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Neddstark: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

Ned never said that and even if he did its irrelevant cause he's long gone nd forgotten by most of Westeros.

His offsprings live on. His son is the king of the North.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ameh99: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I rebuke you...if you are a homo keep practicing in secrecy but ehh..but here in Naija we still have little senses of morals left.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ameh99: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

This guy should be arrested for even mention such abomination here
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Get ready for serious bashing from religious hypocrites.
I just tire o. I checked and saw up to 30 mentions. grin.
Its their right. Im not homosexual but I will advocate anydag, anytime for it's support. A persons sexual and romantic life and whatever or whoever he choses to have an affair with is no business of anyone. Africans are just so backwards. Imagine people saying abomination and wishing me death and stuffs.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neddstark:

His offsprings live on. His son is the king of the North.
Huh?what son?Keep up.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ameh99: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

If you are gay better practice in secret if not ehh..let me not tell you what you will see if you mention this abomination in public
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by moshould(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eran iko jati jati, were asaba...u dey play with 14years in JAIL.....ur yansh go hear am inside cell..
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by bobokunlexzy: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Saw a small boy in d pix sitting among the congregation. Adopted? Given birth to?.... Damn!!! GOD punish these people o cos wot lesson is he being taught & wot foundation are they laying 4him cos I'm sure a boy his age can't know wot Gay, Lesbian & the likes means.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Talentteam100(f): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
xedyl:

Hahaha that just sums it up. No stress to even argue

Eranko

Even animals knows that a "He" and a "He" can't go
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Neddstark: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

Huh?what son?Keep up.

Jon snow
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lekozy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Everybody has d ryt to be who he or she wants to be homo or no homo ...keep your religion believe to urself they sha no come meet u if it legalise or not the world can't change at all ....(u wey u straight wey dey preach ur sin no pass lucifer own)
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by umbo: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
say it to ur boss at ur place of work ,come back here and tell us his action over u
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Kdon2: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Receive sense IJN! Lesbian spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.