Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) (49640 Views)

Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by olufeego(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
im sorry for these animals. ...even satan (supposedly male) isnt gay..he knew he had to approach eve, a woman and not Adam who is male.may God deliver yall in Jesus name
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by bezimo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
All these gay demonic folks, una never tire with this homosexual abomination. You need deliverance urgently so that the gay demon can be cast out and you can return to normal.Seek for help fast before destruction come upon you.

Been gay is not a sin its an ABOMINATION. Tufiakwa!!!!

Soft beautiful women God created for we guys na fellow guy you con see. Chia!!!

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Lazlow: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Neddstark:

Jon snow
Lol.His nephew you mean?Get out from under that rock and keep up!!!Your *hero's* lineage is finished.Except you're counting the crippled one.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
xedyl:

Eranko

Even animals knows that a "He" and a "He" can't go
Eranko abi Eranko angry. Eranko gan San ju eleyi lo That's the strangest thing I can ever think of, ko ti e se gbo seti. Omo iran kiran
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

The devil likes women grin
Walahi, u Re damn right. Devil loves women than we men o. D guy na confirm badt guy
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
AnonyNymous:
See everyone attacking that girl on the first page of this thread. She said it should be legalized. If you don't like it, cool. Many religions in Nigeria forbid it, fine. But don't put people in jail and waste taxpayer's money just because you don't like it. Whatever two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom should be their business
that's to tell u how much we loath such bizarre tendencies in Nigeria. We can never allow dt guy go scot free for such outlandish and eerie comment. Dt guy needs proper beating, make we bash him skull with good baseball sticks angry oponu omo eran
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin it's won't be easy but surely they gonna make it... I am so happy for them as long they don't hurt anyone..
so happy for them? How would u feel if ur prospective children all turn out to be gays and lesbians? A good question dt begs for an answer. At least they ain't hurting anyone
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Whizzdom(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

Interesting how you mentioned homosexuality and lesbianism being immortalities but no mention of fornication and adultery.You probably think you are first in line to enter the gates of heaven now dont ya?

Thats the reason I said immoralities and not immorality.

And must I add fornication and host of others before you can understand me? Nawa o

Attention seeker.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
What made u think she's a female he's and idiotic male son of a gay mammalian, who came to this world perhaps frm his dad's / mum's asshole, cos obviously he stinks poo.
teacherbim:

So disappointed that you are a female for saying this rubbish mtewwwwww,May be you be lesbian self
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Rekyz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
Are you a lesbian?
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Then I would've been born into another home, its as simple as that. The same way you view being gay as weird is the same way they view being straight as weird. They didn't "choose" to be gay, just no matter how hard they try, they feel no attraction towards the opposite sex.
Born into another home Through the asshole
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Rekyz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Homosexuality should be legalized . Everyone has the right to chose whatever he/she wishes to have a romantic affair with.
Why not pretend to have a working brain? See as you the think like GOAT.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

And skinning him or her alive will put food on your empty table and grant you an automatic entry into heaven.Weldone!
Guy this one you're just supporting the mother fucker, pls show ur true color. Put ur cards on the table if e sure for u, angry
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

Nigeria's econonomic issues have nothing to do with gay marriage. China for example has strong moral laws, does not support gay practices, yet she is developed. The bible is clear when it stated that an homosexual shall not enter into the kingdom of God.
U're even going too far bro. For God to destroy a whole nation cos of dt act
Why didn't he destroy them cos of fornication, adultery, smoking, lying,stealing, idolatry etc... thats to tell you that God can't just withstand homosexuals out of all the evil.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Respectnelson(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
shut up don't u knw wht u r saying ,we r talking how to liberate nigeria from the past sin,u r here talk of bringing another abomination that will destroy our country... go and learning my dear
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Prymestrr(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
U Soound so homo...
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ceecee02: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
because a stinking white man tells u u have freedom to have sexual r.ship with anything u believe him. He once told you u must marry one man one wife in a church u believed him. Bet me years to come he will still tell u anyone can marry as may spouses as he so choose n u go still believe. Mental slavery.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lazlow:

So why do you let him use a condom when he's smashing you?Why dont you let him go raw so you can multiply.Oops!looks like someone is going to hell.
lol oops looks like someone is twisted here., u ll have to go to hell first dear.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

are you one of them? ?
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by omojeesu(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Ok. What about incest and bestiality?
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by FreshestManny(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Being gay is the most disgusting thing ever. God gave humans higher sense than animals but humans have decided to reason way lower than animals. You can never see two same sex animals mating. May God never allow such abomination to be legalised in this country.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by DorisK(f): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why dem con run go London go do anniversary? They for dey here for Nigeria do am if dey geh mind, make we carry their asses do gay pepper soup. Anniversary!
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by DorisK(f): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why dem con run go London go do anniversary? They for dey here for Nigeria do am if dey geh mind, make we carry their asses do gay pepper soup. Anniversary ko! sodom and gomorrah ni? !
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
xedyl:

Eranko

Even animals knows that a "He" and a "He" can't go
Na ur mama be eranko because na eranko wey born eranko dey teach them how to spot another eranko.
Fool.

1 Like

Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
lofty900:
A church founded in 2006 celebrated 10years anniversary with only 200 members and performed only 10 same sex weddings in the last decade grin. That means they get only 20 new members every year. That means God has turned his back on them. The church is a failure but they can repent now before it's too late

these are christians, read thesame bible and also believe in Jesus christ (PBUH)., but they are gay. If all muslims are terrorists that means All christians are Gay.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by jossyphobia(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I wish Seun osewa puts hates option. eranigbo were mad man. go Bleep your dad
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by DarkKing10: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
I am disappointed I plan on becoming a leader in the nearest future I also plan to approve death penalty for all cases of homosexuality even though my advisors have told me this will bring about public and international criticism
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Achorise: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Christians should continue to guide their emotions diligently with the help of God, those who has gay tendencies, I know your plight how you wished, you were never born like that, but continue to fight the urge with the help of God untill you die.

Haters of homosexuality, it good to hate the acts, but don't hate the personlity.

The truth remains that, gays are on the increase, whether we legalize it or not, everyone concern is guide and guard yourself so you never be a victim in this endtime

Never say never without the grace of God.I love gays but I hate the acts.
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by bigzic(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
Homo poeple sef
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by Alfred234(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
See them shouting I hate gays, I can kill gays...

How many of you homophobes have gone to kill the likes of Derenle and Bobrisky? Abi una no know their location?

Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) by smartleo(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Walai this guy na gay.officer !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Dance At Traditional Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.