Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic (40561 Views)

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Jeetkool(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
enshi:
Working on having sex... .... Better put

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Miles300: 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
She is working on it , how naa.. Just to fix d gbemu in na hin be working on it ?
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Kobicove(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why wont Nigerians leave successful single ladies alone
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Tospark(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Did it really matter?? 41 good years waka, ure here ranting for child. There is still alot for you to achieve than children dear.. Bloody career minded
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by segebase(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
make she go do artifical insemination
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Tospark(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Jeetkool post=49096224][/quote]

() () ().. Three peak meek for you
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Iambugzy: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Someone's biological clock just gave her an alert grin
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by tunesoft(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
How we take know say she get womb at all sef, something fit just dey fish under the carpet.....all the very best though
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by leonene(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kokochi,

@ 41?

Kai Kai Kai (RITA DOMINIC)
Let me consult
OKIJA SHIRINE If to get baby still dey your way
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bazinga:
i can borrow you my sperm
dou want to fuuuuck her? tell me trut i will help u.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Joehong(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
IN CASE, I CAN ASSIST, JUST CALL ON ME
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by mentor40(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Caotact me, sister Rita let discuss abt it biko
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nellybank:
It will hurt to see u get more older without a next of kin. Hit like if you wish her well

Like say na like be the prick wey go put belle inside her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Ghost447(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
I need her contact ASAP
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Bazinga(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
dou want to fuuuuck her? tell me trut i will help u.

i will pass. i dont fuuuuuck cougars. what happened to hot girls in their twenties? i will rather donate my sperm to her as charity since she is in need. she can fuu.ck whoever she wants
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Archweird(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Working On Havin' A Child?..Na Easy Tin Na..Just Find One Fertile Guy...Lie Down..Make E Use Hin Pump Action On You..So Simple

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by ruggedadventure(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rita.... I'm single too n I want kids...

Our goals r alike...why dnt u let us collabo
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Polyglot7pointO: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
taiwo bawo loshey momoti suspect woly alagba ijo oooo..eyin omo ibeji oron..etu ti de.. grin grin grin grin
Taiwo20:
I don't think she's truly ready
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by oladipo322(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
is she having d child because of us? so wot our business with that
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by YhungPablo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
I just love her name “Rita Dominic” so so cool
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Polyglot7pointO: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
paddy u go win olympics with lies oooo...i sight u from where i pin so dey sip my jack daniels..my nose don dey sweat as i smell dat ur lamba.. grin grin grin
Bazinga:

i will pass. i dont fuuuuuck cougars. what happened to hot girls in their twenties? i will rather donate my sperm to her as charity since she is in need. she can fuu.ck whoever she wants

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Folzye(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
oladipo322:
is she having d child because of us? so wot our business with that

Thank you my brother, celebrities and delusions.... working on having her own child like say she never sleep with several men this year
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by moshould(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Igbayi laaro e....
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by teebillz: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
What is there to work on? Just submit that pus5y to some sharp shooter(not 2baba) to subject it to some intensive, comprehensive, all encompass and brain-reset banging.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Incrizz(f): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Taiwo20:
I don't think she's truly ready
Rita Dominic is an independent woman, she just hasn't realised it yet.

Genevieve on the other hand is not but she has been betrayed and hurt twice by the men she allowed herself to love.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Polyglot7pointO: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
guy come chop jare pikin wey get sense deserve better treatment..we dey talk better weed matter person dey talk about lacasera..wetin concern hit likes concern toto and fertile sperm to deliver correct bouncing baby??guy leave dat manchy na friday him still dey him nor know say we don dey monday.
Oluwamuyeewa:

Like say na like be the prick wey go put belle inside her

2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Iambugzy:
Someone's biological clock just gave her an alert grin

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by oladipo322(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Folzye:

Thank you my brother, celebrities and delusions.... on having her own child like say she never sleep with several men this year
nairaland moderators always making useless post enter front page
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Bazinga(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
paddy u go win olympics with lies oooo...i sight u from where i pin so dey sip my jack daniels..my nose don dey sweat as i smell dat ur lamba.. grin grin grin

why will i bang a 41 yrs old lady?
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by IamSimi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
I taught she had children kauz i watched a movie were she was pregnant

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rita Dominic, it's really nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Chinom(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
I volunteer to be the father. I cannot watch my Rita Nwa suffer. Just let me know when you want it. One shot and it's a goal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Regina Daniels: What I Love About Ned Nwoko And My Life As A Billionaire's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.