Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic (40565 Views)

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by ikorodureporta: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rittaaa! I can b yr baby daddy-o! U know i like yr quiet style.....jst holla me, & by this time nxt year, yr dream wld hav been fulfilld... cool

....dnt go & giv it to OBJ-ooh!

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by lereinter(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
At 41years of age her biological clock for birth might be hitting night time soon.. This thought must have made the actress cry out that she wants to have her own kids as soon as possible.

During a live Facebook chat with fans, multiple award winning actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic revealed her love for children and when she was asked if she had any yet, the Imo state star said;

“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully…Pretty, Pretty Soon”

Due to the fact that, Rita was so sure of having a baby soon, fans quizzed her on if there is already a man in her life, she revealed that she broke up with her Germany based lover, but also told fans that her relationship was her personal business and didn't talk on the topic again, she said;

"It is my personal life…actually I used to date someone in Germany…but anyway let’s leave it, leave that personal life aside for now”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-have-kids-soon-41-year-old.html?m=1

Is she looking for a man to impregnate her
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Polyglot7pointO: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
age na number paddy man..i dont know how old u are but as u grow older and become more exposed ur mentality will adjust..this thinking now is purely african..do u even know or see dat she doesnt even look 40?and mind u if she has been taking good care of her internal organs and had good feeding habits,avoided protracted use of contraceptives she could still conceive at 50bro needless to argue..nor be d same canoe wey carry audu come carry sule come..stick to ur underage shawties we go stick to whoever rocks our boat!!!
Bazinga:

why will i bang a 41 yrs old lady?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by ensamy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Funke
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by ensamy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Funke Akindely (Jennifa) Ini Edo, Rita Dominic all same age group and stars are having same prayer point. Please pray God should grant thier heart desires. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keneking:
maybe through artificial insemination angry

With the nature of things in Nigeria under Buhari, most Nollywood actress would go across Atlantic to marry...not minding nations like Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey and Syria just for the sake of the economic situation. angry angry

Hopeless situation we have indeed found ourselves angry

No be you dey shout Jonah oooo!grin

rice, petrol, house rent, transportation, dollar, job losses, infact, we are in recession, the economy is shutting down. And Buhari is discovering more oil in lake chad, forgetting that when more oil is on the market, the international price of oil also reduces, this country is in deep shiit, and will continue for a longtime. It may get worse.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Olaiya26: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keeping searching ooooooo How many have you aborted? undecidedKeeping searching ooooooo How many have you aborted?
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by woodmood: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Broke up with Germany based lover. Story Story.

The wife of an impotent man does not live nearby---African Proverb.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by mickool(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
That's corporate advertisement oooo.. You want husband first before you talk of having kids. Na now day break. Am available oo..
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by dellsystems: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Rita contact me lets have a serious talk. Waiting...
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by GameGod(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mtsw
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by MrCork: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
teniola240:
May God grant you ur heart desire ohh undecided

are u lightskin? angry
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by seanatist(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
yeye dey smell.....na ur life...if u like don't have,u would just b like a snake that crawls through a rock leaving no sign.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by pepigeorge(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
cruzita:
if u truly desire that ,then u will achieve it

I just hope her ovary is still producing healthy eggs.....

Menopause hmmmmm...
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Obason22(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
She is waiting for don jazzy.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Talentteam100(f): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
I love her, she should do whatever makes her happy
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by petrov10: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Keneking:
maybe through artificial insemination angry

With the nature of things in Nigeria under Buhari, most Nollywood actress would go across Atlantic to marry...not minding nations like Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey and Syria just for the sake of the economic situation. angry angry

Hopeless situation we have indeed found ourselves angry
honestly I thought u were a zombie o

strange
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Spidermon: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
If she is working HARD towards having kids soon, it can only mean she is forking really hard....like anybody with a peeniss is welcome.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by monkytail(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Almost older than my mum....Good luck pretty Rita
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Jay1988: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
goldbim:
Nice!!may God grant her heart desires..the most important thing is being happy..#behappy#.
you should know that the V-hole doesn't accept any login semen after a certain age for some women. Even if you connect a hose into it. so she should keep playing..
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by NGELEBUBE: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
u quick start am,work hard...
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Ekakamba: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
congo shiners scarce now o.. .... grin grin grin
damola311:
You mean you don get sugar boy wey dey shine your congo
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by MikeB3(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
Talented actress, saw her new film Iyore yesterday and I was impressed! May God grant her heart desires!
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Seyigold1993: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why would you use the phrase 'working on it'...it ain't project ma'am...I bet you wanna indulge in some contract marriage or arranged 'babymama' thing.GO GET MARRIED boo!
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Bazinga(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
age na number paddy man..i dont know how old u are but as u grow older and become more exposed ur mentality will adjust..this thinking now is purely african..do u even know or see dat she doesnt even look 40?and mind u if she has been taking good care of her internal organs and had good feeding habits,avoided protracted use of contraceptives she could still conceive at 50bro needless to argue..nor be d same canoe wey carry audu come carry sule come..stick to ur underage shawties we go stick to whoever rocks our boat!!!

Whatever rocks Ur boat. I bet u can't even get her phone number let alone stick it to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Proffdada:
Risking down syndrome undecided

U're right I tell u,leave am make e dey select like who dey yaba or new benin

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by 8BitGee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Where is cheif oyoyo sweetus of banana iceland when you need him? Yuzedo, Rita dummynick need your 25" anaconda!!!
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by willibounce1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
You know what to do if you want to have babies soon.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Polyglot7pointO:
guy come chop jare pikin wey get sense deserve better treatment..we dey talk better weed matter person dey talk about lacasera..wetin concern hit likes concern toto and fertile sperm to deliver correct bouncing baby??guy leave dat manchy na friday him still dey him nor know say we don dey monday.

Lol bless up bro,thank God people like you are still on this forum jare

Abeg this soup? Na real of Photoshop ?
I go chop oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by excel101(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
At 41years of age her biological clock for birth might be hitting night time soon.. This thought must have made the actress cry out that she wants to have her own kids as soon as possible.

During a live Facebook chat with fans, multiple award winning actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic revealed her love for children and when she was asked if she had any yet, the Imo state star said;

“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully…Pretty, Pretty Soon”

Due to the fact that, Rita was so sure of having a baby soon, fans quizzed her on if there is already a man in her life, she revealed that she broke up with her Germany based lover, but also told fans that her relationship was her personal business and didn't talk on the topic again, she said;

"It is my personal life…actually I used to date someone in Germany…but anyway let’s leave it, leave that personal life aside for now”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-have-kids-soon-41-year-old.html?m=1

What does she think she's saying, working on having a child? So upon all the guys in Nigeria she's talking of a guy in Germany. Well m not sure she's ready.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Polyglot7pointO: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
alaye mi...the obe real like kilode...na gbogbo irawo soup 5star nothing do am.. grin grin grin
Oluwamuyeewa:

Lol bless up bro,thank God people like you are still on this forum jare

Abeg this soup? Na real of Photoshop ?
I go chop oo
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Josmila(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello men! o pause! she's just 41.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Steps Out With A Goat / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.