Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

"I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic (40586 Views)

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by advocatebaba(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mimienudles:
Seriously? Work on having kids?
DNT MIND HER, I DNT KNW WAT SHE IS WRKING ON SOMETHING DAT WONT TAKE MORE DAN 5MINUTES.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by cornelin(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
OK

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Mimienudles(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
advocatebaba:
DNT MIND HER, I DNT KNW WAT SHE IS WRKING ON SOMETHING DAT WONT TAKE MORE DAN 5MINUTES.
go away joor. I thought you wanted to say something better than what you just said
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by anochilar(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yeah work in progress, plenty, plenty fvcking going on! Sp*rm downloading! winkYeah work in progress, plenty, plenty fvcking going on! Sp*rm downloading!
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by obisdavinc(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
what were u doing at 22 to 25? now ur 41. we are waiting.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by anyicash(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
But as you don hit MONO na, how we go do am?
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Xbursta(m): 1:42am On Sep 06, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
JAYTUNEZ:
At 41years of age her biological clock for birth might be hitting night time soon.. This thought must have made the actress cry out that she wants to have her own kids as soon as possible.

During a live Facebook chat with fans, multiple award winning actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic revealed her love for children and when she was asked if she had any yet, the Imo state star said;

“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully…Pretty, Pretty Soon”

Due to the fact that, Rita was so sure of having a baby soon, fans quizzed her on if there is already a man in her life, she revealed that she broke up with her Germany based lover, but also told fans that her relationship was her personal business and didn't talk on the topic again, she said;

"It is my personal life…actually I used to date someone in Germany…but anyway let’s leave it, leave that personal life aside for now”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-have-kids-soon-41-year-old.html?m=1

cheesy
JAYTUNEZ:
At 41years of age her biological clock for birth might be hitting night time soon.. This thought must have made the actress cry out that she wants to have her own kids as soon as possible.

During a live Facebook chat with fans, multiple award winning actress, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic revealed her love for children and when she was asked if she had any yet, the Imo state star said;

“No, I don’t. But I’d love to. I love children very much. I am working on it, hopefully…Pretty, Pretty Soon”

Due to the fact that, Rita was so sure of having a baby soon, fans quizzed her on if there is already a man in her life, she revealed that she broke up with her Germany based lover, but also told fans that her relationship was her personal business and didn't talk on the topic again, she said;

"It is my personal life…actually I used to date someone in Germany…but anyway let’s leave it, leave that personal life aside for now”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-have-kids-soon-41-year-old.html?m=1

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by inchristalone(m): 5:45am On Sep 06, 2016
May the almighty God grant you your heart desire. Amen!
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by shebayaha: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2016
Mama Rita. how does r having baby affect me? we will see how r gathered property will go when u get old and probably after r death. May be its my own child that will take Carr of it for u . Old woman .
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by marcopollo(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Abeg make una calm down jor. She said she's working on it. Pls lets be patient.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by jokerphilics(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Mtcheeeeeww. Aye ti baje. Work on having kids, like it's a project. I pity ur life. For ur mind now u don be one tin oo. I pity ur past, present and future. I just pray u understand before it gets late. U tink life is a bed of rose or u ve Neva heard of reaping the fruit of labour. God forbid small tym now if something bad happen dem go dey beg for funds on social media.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by jokerphilics(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2016
For ur mind nah wey pple dey praise u for seeing ur modesty free of charge, following u here and dere u go dey tink say d world is urs oo. Go ask doz wey dem follow yesterday where dem dey. Hw many marriage proposal u dn see from serious minded pple and not hit and run or chop my money. See down dere. Work on having kids . radarada
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by advocatebaba(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Mimienudles:
go away joor. I thought you wanted to say something better than what you just said
HAHAHA DAZ D TRUT. SHE DAY WRK 2HAV KIDS @41, WEL NA HER PALAVER.
Re: "I Want To Have Kids Soon" - Rita Dominic by Taiwo20(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Incrizz:

Rita Dominic is an independent woman, she just hasn't realised it yet.

Genevieve on the other hand is not but she has been betrayed and hurt twice by the men she allowed herself to love.

Well, i think her body language is saying otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Adorns Tomboy Look In New Photos / Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.