Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dedicated To My One And Only Crush - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated To My One And Only Crush (4028 Views)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 12:39am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:

oga am not bigassgrace this is the last time i will ever reply you, i no fit dey follow madman dey talk, carry you fake abroad life dey go
No run Mr Bigassgrace. just face me here ooo fake home base life. the curse from your father will follow you unless you go beg your papa if he is still alive,if not then your poison is loading........... R.I.P Mr bigassgrace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:

oga am not bigassgrace this is the last time i will ever reply you, i no fit dey follow madman dey talk, carry you fake abroad life dey go

Coward,the gods of romanceland will slap you if you ever talk say you no go reply me again. ayam bigger than 20 of you put together .better face me let's see how it goes,don't run to the mods to save your sorry ass.ayam here waiting or have you gone to your normal night duty?.Mr Bigassgrace troll .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by allobright17: 1:21am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
you don old pass this kind play eba head
This cursed son,simply shut the toilet you call mouth up and bash me back, that's all that matters to me from you now.spare me all this old age matter,because when you were busy trolling me, you never thought about age or been old,so why bringing it now coward?Bigassgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by ibehKachukwu: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Awwww...that's the only thing I can say
Lol

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by LordScent(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016

So sorry to my loyal aproko fans for not being active on Nairaland these days. Better things got my attention. A mention would suffice, just in case a drama erupts while i was away. Stay well.

Signed,
Co Founder, Aproko Peoples Congress
Scent
grin grin grin angry
Cc Emperorlee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by LordScent(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2016
N
EMPERORLEEE:

Am sure when you sleep you see my moniker, when you eat you see my moniker and when you work.... Oops pardon me you are as jobless as a junkie. Your total existence is directly proportional to my activities on nairaland. Your achievement gauge in life is measured daily by the amount of time you mention my moniker.

You run over 50 accounts on nairaland while your mates are running accounts in Chase bank, Boa n so on, is it still not clear to you that you are a total waste of sperm? Would it not have been a blessing for the world if you were postinored out immediately after your folks made love? Are you really ignorant about your failure in life or you just want someone to remind you of how your whole family striked off your name from the family book due to the disappointment that you turned out to be. Dude go get a life before your destiny waste away before your very own eyes

Ohhh blood of God, see spaceX rocket insult ..grin grin grin

Lee why na, thought you don born again ooo

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by LordScent(m): 7:00am On Sep 06, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Very soon ur nude will flood the earth.
Dnt be carried away

you sef come do aproko hia......Chaiiiiiii, men of God no dey dis world again

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by ibehKachukwu: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2016
LordScent:

you sef come do aproko hia......Chaiiiiiii, men of God no dey dis world again

U sabi say if u open thread wey make sense, no body go visit am, na dis kind people dey full.

Wetin man go do na?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by mhizAnnie(f): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

What is it?
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
aside from the nonsense when that mumu empero..rlee talk which other prove you get? guy when i call you herbie you vex i relax if you wan dey act like small pikin dey talk nonsense i go ignore you, i no get time for people when dey lie say them dey abroad

What is a goat ?

A hardy domesticated ruminant mammal that has backward-curving horns and (in the male) a beard. It is kept for its milk and meat, and noted for its lively behaviour. A goat is also known for it's stubbornness and it's persistence for always going back to where it was spanked.

In your case, the question is Who is a goat?

A goat is someone that thinks he is funny and lively hence always fooling himself. You think because people say you are funny, that makes you a sane person? Who doesn't enjoy the displays of a mad man in a public market? A mad man's display is sweet to spectate but no one, I repeat no one wants to associate with a mad man. A goat is someone that keeps doing the same annoying thing over and over again. Simple instruction, stay away from my mention but there are only two things that won't adhere to simple instructions "A goat" and "A Mad man".

Who is a Goat?

NairalandEFCC1 / MrEFCCng... A little advice, when you want to reply, stick to your few liquefied lines of diss because when you tried to imitate my style of replying with an epistle, you made a great mockery out of yourself. Epistle writing is not for the dumb neither is it for a goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by LordScent(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

What is a goat ?

A hardy domesticated ruminant mammal that has backward-curving horns and (in the male) a beard. It is kept for its milk and meat, and noted for its lively behaviour. A goat is also known for it's stubbornness and it's persistence for always going back to where it was spanked.

A goat is someone that thinks he is funny and lively hence always fooling himself. You think because people say you are funny, that makes you a sane person? Who doesn't enjoy the displays of a mad man in a public market? A mad man's display is sweet to spectate but no one, I repeat no one wants to associate with a mad man. A goat is someone that keeps doing the same annoying thing over and over again. Simple instruction, stay away from my mention but there are only two things that won't adhere to simple instructions "A goat" and "A Mad man".

Who is a Goat?

NairalandEFCC1 / MrEFCCng... A little advice, when you want to reply, stick to your few liquefied lines of diss because when you tried to imitate my style of replying with an epistle, you made a great mockery out of yourself. Epistle writing is not for the dumb neither is it for a goat.

Jhesos Kryst !!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by generalbush(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

What is a goat ?

Who is a Goat?

Op face....

My face...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by LordScent(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2016
grin cheesy grin
generalbush:

Op face....

My face...

grin grin
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

[s] What is a goat ?

Who is a Goat?

NairalandEFCC1 / MrEFCCng... A little advice, when you want to reply, stick to your few liquefied lines of diss because when you tried to imitate my style of replying with an epistle, you made a great mockery out of yourself. Epistle writing is not for the dumb neither is it for a goat. [/s]
another love letter again? your mama dey house! i for like clear my tube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twelve Rules For Picking A Wife...no BS / 10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You / Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.