Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Dedicated To My One And Only Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated To My One And Only Crush (4027 Views)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by generalbush(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
mhizAnnie:

FYI my darling, op wasn't referring to me in any way
I just find his post funny and sweet at the same time tongue and yes, I'm cute grin

Funny and sweet...

Those words reminds me of something...

I keep looking out... nice response tho...
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouG0d post=49102112][/quote]if i insult you now, them go say i they talk i meant angry bursting angry, you this thing that goes about toasting every girl here
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloobright17:
MrEFCCng a.k.a gracebigass abi bigassbrace,ayam here waiting for you ooooo come let's send out monikers to permanent jail term. ok I go relax this particular moniker and am coming with a brand new one.allobright17 watch out for it.
you don old pass this kind play eba head
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by mhizAnnie(f): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Funny and sweet...

Thanks smiley
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
Biggraceass,I hope you're still eating mama thank you? that's why you still sees yourself as a kid to be creating ladies monikers to toast yourself.Imbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by mhizAnnie(f): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

Funny and sweet...

Thanks smiley what does that remind u of anyway
I'm just curious
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloobright17:
Biggraceass,I hope you're still eating mama thank you? that's why you still sees yourself as a kid to be creating ladies monikers to toast yourself.Imbe
k
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
bigassgrace,are you scared to fire your rubber bullet?I dey wait you here.Mr Biggraceass.Imbe.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by generalbush(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Thanks smiley what does that remind u of anyway I'm just curious
Never mind... Time will explain..
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:

k

Bigassgrace, You and who get that K? is that all you can offer?

EMPERORLEEE,Donpoker9 abeg make una tell this imbe to come and show me his/her prowess both as bigassgrace F and MrEfccng M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloobright17:

EMPERORL.EEE,Donp.oker9 abeg make una tell this imbe to come and show me his/her prowess both as bigassg.race F and MrEfc.cng M.

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
if i insult you now, them go say i they talk i meant angry bursting angry, you this thing that goes about toasting every girl here
your fada is a thing
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
your fada is a thing
your bastard mother is a fool, fake ass bastard, THUNDER FIRE YOUR FATHER
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:

your bastard mother is a fool, fake ass bastard, THUNDER FIRE YOUR FATHER
Atleast my mum had all her children for my dad. Same can't be said of your wh0re mum who lost the identity of your dad after having seex night with many men. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Atleast my mum had all her children for my dad. Same can't be said of your wh0re mum who lost the identity of your dad after having seex night with many men. Omo ale jati jati
who tell you cheesy cheesy ur mama too dey lie, nigga you are the product of a transaction gone wrong, you wasted uneducated bastard from a damaged home, your foolish condemned father failed to teach you manners! may thunder strike your family this night
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
who tell you cheesy cheesy ur mama too dey lie, nigga you are the product of a transaction gone wrong, you wasted uneducated bastard from a damaged home, your foolish condemned father failed to teach you manners! may thunder strike your family this night
trading words with you is me going low. I had my first degree at this your jamb age. So I'll just ignore you
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
trading words with you is me going low. I had my first degree at this your jamb age. So I'll just ignore you
now you know cheesy when you carried you barber hand dey type nonsense you no know before, i blame your demented mother!
which degree you get cheesy cheesy for toasting girls that reject you up and down here? guy get your barber fake ass out of my thread dead waste

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
now you know cheesy when you carried you barber hand dey type nonsense you no know before, i blame your demented mother!
which degree you get cheesy cheesy for toasting girls that reject you up and down here? guy get your barber fake ass out of my thread dead waste
I have your future in my past son

May your parents never rest in peace and may you join them soon
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloobright17:

EMPERORLEEE,Donpoker9 abeg make una tell this imbe to come and show me his/her prowess both as bigassgrace F and MrEfccng M.
eba head i no get wahala throwing e-blows with you but this whole bigassgrace talk is too fake to be taken seriously, normally if you dey talk well i for done face you
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I have your future in my past son

May your parents never rest in peace and may you join them soon
look at you why you still dey talk, are you not supposed to be fucking your mother now? error of nature like you cheesy abeg carry your damaged 50,000 personality and get lost awon werey group of fools, son of a bastard

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:

eba head i no get wahala throwing e-blows with you but this whole bigassgrace talk is too fake to be taken seriously, normally if you dey talk well i for done face you
imbe Mr Bigassgrace, face me in whichever way you see it and stop stealing peoples pic.ole onye oshi picture.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2016
aloobright17:
imbe Mr Bigassgrace, face me in whichever way you see it and stop stealing peoples pic.ole onye oshi picture.
aside from the nonsense when that mumu emperorlee talk which other prove you get? guy when i call you herbie you vex i relax if you wan dey act like small pikin dey talk nonsense i go ignore you, i no get time for people when dey lie say them dey abroad
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
aside from the nonsense when that mumu emperorlee talk which other prove you get? guy when i call you herbie you vex i relax if you wan dey act like small pikin dey talk nonsense i go ignore you, i no get time for people when dey lie say them dey abroad
My been abroad means little or nothing ,I am not better than most people back home either . but I can never steal pictures, impersonate my fellow man,or worst still create a fake female moniker just as you did.Mr Bigassagrace like I said throw anything you gat at me ayam ever ready.oshi .
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2016
aloobright17:
My been abroad means little or nothing ,I am not better than most people back home either . but I can never steal pictures, impersonate my fellow man,or worst still create a fake female moniker just as you did.Mr Bigassagrace like I said throw anything you gat at me ayam ever ready.oshi .
where your prove say i be bigassgrace? you just dey talk like small minded pikin, eba head, thunder fire your father you dey mad angry
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
Plz!, allow the moniker in prison to rest well na, have seen you guys mentions on another thread.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Plz!, allow the moniker in prison to rest well na, have seen you guys mentions on another thread.
cheesy cheesy i miss her so much
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
cheesy cheesy i miss her so much
cheesy cheesy Ok!, i know but don't tag that moniker with that guy you're quarrelling with.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Ok!, i know but don't tag that moniker with that guy you're quarrelling with.
no wahala nice picture today although your lips bright like the sun tongue
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
no wahala nice picture today although your lips bright like the sun tongue
Una two no go sleep?, be trading insults late in the nyt. grin
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2016
MrEFCCng:
where your prove say i be bigassgrace? you just dey talk like small minded pikin, eba head, thunder fire your father you dey mad angry
Yes na now you come na..onye oshi pic Mr Bigassgrace,your father is very smart by doing himself a very big favor in disowning you as soon as he see the sign of the uselessness in you.So I'll never insult him since he is a wise man like me.the mistake he made was the curse he laid on you. impersonator,keep stealing pics just to be relevant . Oshi pic.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2016
aloobright17:
Yes na now you come na..onye oshi pic Mr Bigassgrace,your father is very smart by doing himself a very big favor in disowning you as soon as he see the sign of the uselessness in you.So I'll never insult him since he is a wise man like me.the mistake he made was the curse he laid on you. impersonator,keep stealing pics just to be relevant . Oshi pic.
oga am not bigassgrace this is the last time i will ever reply you, i no fit dey follow madman dey talk, carry you fake abroad life dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / I've Got No Love. Thanks To Ubunja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.