Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Dedicated To My One And Only Crush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicated To My One And Only Crush (4030 Views)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / Photos: My Top 5 Celebrities Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by ikombe: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Park01:
nope, the dude that wrote those dumb ass thread is a patient of yabaleft

His purpose In life revolves around nl girls, you better warn him to stay away from you mention before its too late

1 Like

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Small boys una go insult person when the person face una, una go form importance cheesy una must hail
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Maxi112: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
Make I teach you emperorlee

Words without backing lack merits, you can write multiple love letters to me I won't be moved cause your words lack substance, wetin be that! You say I get 50 acct you're wrong na 100 I get! you are just a small fraud motivated small boy that sells recharge cards
nairalandefcc1 are you the one? I wanna make sure you're armed, cause i don't fight unarmed person

confirm to me if you are the one?
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Park01: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=49098446][/quote]hahahahah

That meme tho grin
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maxi112:
nairalandefcc1 are you the one? I wanna make sure you're armed, cause i don't fight unarmed person

confirm to me if you are the one?
armed with wetin? Abeg carry ur empty brain comot here, you and loverboy emperorlee, they write me essay say na diss eya e
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
Make I teach you emper..orlee

Words without backing lack merits, you can write multiple love letters to me I won't be moved cause your words lack substance, wetin be that! You say I get 50 acct you're wrong na 100 I get! you are just a small fraud motivated small boy that sells recharge cards

I sell recharge card? Lol then recharge card business must be a very lucrative one then, unlike you I respect everyone's hustle, if someone can make ends meet by selling recharge cards then big ups to them. You on the other end know nothing about hustle because you are nothing but a liability to the government, even refugees are better off.

What is your life all about? What is your goal in life? Becoming a popular troll on nairaland? Nairaland that is owned by someone that's barely older than you.

Opening female accounts to woo your male accounts in order to boost your demented self esteem?

I know you won't read this with an open mind now but a little advice, save this post and read it later then think, that is if that empty brain of yours can still do that. Think about where your life is going because at this rate even a mad man will be better than you in a year's time.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Maxi112: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
una no get screen shots again cheesy na to write love letter they rain now
stop being a sissy, screen shot isn't my thing

away for a while, but I'm here to correct some mistake, I don't need a sword to send you to hell, confirm your main handle to me

then consider yourself dancing shoki
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
So abeg my people maxiii and emperorlee wen come derail this thread wetin dem be, no be trolling be that Shaking My P*nis
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

I sell recharge card? Lol then recharge card business must be a very lucrative one then, unlike you I respect everyone's hustle, if someone can make ends meet by selling recharge cards then big ups to them. You on the other end know nothing about hustle because you are nothing but a liability to the government, even refugees are better off.

What is your life all about? What is your goal in life? Becoming a popular troll on nairaland? Nairaland that is owned by someone that's barely older than you.

Opening female accounts to woo your male accounts in order to boost your demented self esteem?

I know you won't read this with an open mind now but a little advice, save this post and read it later then think, that is if that empty brain of yours can still do that. Think about where your life is going because at this rate even a mad man will be better than you in a year's time.

another love letter, I dey shame for your mama waste of 9months, stop to dey give me essay abeg,
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maxi112:
stop being a sissy, screen shot isn't my thing

away for a while, but I'm here to correct some mistake, I don't need a sword to send you to hell, confirm your main handle to me

then consider yourself dancing shoki

maxiii shut up and eat the eba and ogbolo soup with no meat that your sister cooked
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Maxi112: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
So abeg my people maxi...ii and emperorlee wen come derail this thread wetin dem be, no be trolling be that Shaking My P*nis
hahahahah

your pains? cheesy grin

emperorleee am off, back to my ghost mood, this dude isn't a match for me

he should qoute me when he grow some balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
no make me handle you like aloo.bright and emper.orlee

MrEFCCng:
Make I teach you emperorlee

MrEFCCng:
armed with wetin? Abeg carry ur empty brain comot here, you and loverboy emperorlee, they write me essay say na diss eya e

MrEFCCng:
So abeg my people maxiii and emperorlee wen come derail this thread wetin dem be, no be trolling be that Shaking My P*nis

So now am I wrong for saying that your achievement is measured by the amount of times you mention my moniker cheesy. Congratulations you are now successful.

Dude I am not dissing or any shii, I am just opening your eyes to see your life blowing away with the winds. Even the sands of the beach are more valuable than what you call life.

I came to derail your thread? grin Your state of unsound mind is now so chronic that you can't remember you mentioned my moniker first. You need to get into rehab before things get worse
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah

your pains? cheesy grin

It will be easier for an elephant to climb mt everest than for the guy to grow balls let alone sense. Am pretty sure he has been reporting to the mods since. Am outta here jaare, I got pressing needs grin You know as e dey be na?
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

So now am I wrong for saying that your achievement is measured by the amount of times you mention my moniker cheesy. Congratulations you are now successful.

Dude I am not dissing or any shii, I am just opening your eyes to see your life blowing away with the winds. Even the sands of the beach are more valuable than what you call life.

I came to derail your thread? grin Your state of unsound mind is now so chronic that you can't remember you mentioned my moniker first. You need to get into rehab before things get worse

Yea now ure important abi smp , you insulted me, I stood my ground and have been picking on you because of it! How is that me being a fan of your recharge card business, una no get level for this forum I swear, all una sabi shout na troll or attention seeker but what happened to common sense, you can't offend someone and expect the person to bone that's not done! Another thing you claim that I have alternate and the only prove you have is one yeye talk, guy abeg get sense, see what I did I didn't say I story I made my point with ease, get sense, when my main was banned I stayed offline was ur comment yesterday that forced me to create this account, so how exactly is my life dependent on nairaland
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Maxi112: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

It will be easier for an elephant to climb mt everest than for the guy to grow balls let alone sense. Am pretty sure he has been reporting to the mods since. Am outta here jaare, I got pressing needs grin You know as e dey be na?
embloden... sure, what do you expect from a coward?

btw, 5m and tsunami cheesy

I gat your back any day smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah

your pains? cheesy grin

small boy have your sister finished cooking
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Donpoker9(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
this thread is dead on arrival

bigassgrace i de hail oooh
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donpoker9:

smp so uneducated guy like emperor lee drop fake investigation and una dey follow , na you go tire
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Donpoker9(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
smp so uneducated guy like emperor lee drop fake investigation and una dey follow , na you go tire

davyjones no quote me again
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donpoker9:

davyjones no quote me again
haha
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Tommfrench(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
crushers everywhere
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by MrEFCCng: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tommfrench:
crushers everywhere
the heart speaks the hands type
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
oga its detective! Why english dey hard you like this na? I am not a troll, bursting busting clowns and fake people is my way! Onto you now! Be ready awon werey is going down
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:
no make me handle you like aloobright and emperorlee
Handle who and who? your madness is not here.you wey dey avoid me like ebola.. how many times have I tell you to bring your madness to me but you refused
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng:

Yea now ure important abi smp , you insulted me, I stood my ground and have been picking on you because of it! How is that me being a fan of your recharge card business, una no get level for this forum I swear, all una sabi shout na troll or attention seeker but what happened to common sense, you can't offend someone and expect the person to bone that's not done! Another thing you claim that I have alternate and the only prove you have is one yeye talk, guy abeg get sense, see what I did I didn't say I story I made my point with ease, get sense, when my main was banned I stayed offline was ur comment yesterday that forced me to create this account, so how exactly is my life dependent on nairaland
Mr Biggraceass,what trash are you even writing here?
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donpoker9:

Is it Bigassgrace abi Biggraceass? where the guy dey buy hin own weed sef?
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by aloobright17: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng a.k.a gracebigass abi bigassbrace,ayam here waiting for you ooooo come let's send out monikers to permanent jail term. ok I go relax this particular moniker and am coming with a brand new one.allobright17 watch out for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by allobright17: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrEFCCng Oya let's send this both monikers to jail today today Mr Bigassgrace,a.k.a Hadez.
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloobright17:
Mr Biggraceass,what trash are you even writing here?

grin I actually stopped replying him after he wrote that nonsense that could pass off as a mad man's dialogue in a movie grin
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by Donpoker9(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
aloobright17:

Is it Bigassgrace abi Biggraceass? where the guy dey buy hin own weed sef?

Lol
Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by generalbush(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Lmao I'm not trolling...It's just funny and sweet
But you are not cute... so what did he see in you..??
Or are you his alternate??
Like he created Hadez??
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicated To My One And Only Crush by mhizAnnie(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
generalbush:

But you are not cute... so what did he see in you..??

Or are you his alternate??

Like he created Hadez??

lol

FYI my darling, op wasn't referring to me in any way
I just find his post funny and sweet at the same time tongue and yes, I'm cute grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Bikini Photos Of Tonto Dike Husband’s Alleged Mistress That Got Fans Talking / I Have To Stop This Before It Destroys Me. / FRONT OR BACK - Heavily Endowed Chic Lays It All For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.