Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (49452 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I'm In A Dilemma....i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is that how you've been getting rid of yours?

I've never been pregnant in my life grin Thank God, at least not yet anyway cheesy
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Carter4luv(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
getting rid of it might cuz ur life in danger, i will advice u to kip it, be strong to face d shame and deliver d innocent baby, let ur momma knw boutt it, dey cant cast u away. i assure u dat guy will cum bak for u, God knws how he does his tinz, he can shut d womb of dat his x for ur sake. #be bold to face challenges, #encourage urself as well. # i wish u a sound delivery wen d time comes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Florblu(f): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
thorpido:
Next time before you quote me,especially if you want to insult,make sure you read through previous comments before you make stupiid statements.

She edited her original post and that is why it doesn't appear any longer.I quoted the person below to show you it appeared there before.

And you have to call my comment "Stupid"?
Be civil
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by kinibigdeal(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Escaping through the medium of pregnancy doesnt mean you might be lucky next time. There might not be another next time. You better learn from this and wait till you are married
CrazyQuinn:
I've never been pregnant in my life grin Thank God, at least not yet anyway cheesy
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by SweetSureboy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
In case you'r considering getting rid of the pregnancy, if your mum had gotten rid of you. What would have become of you? Please don't commit murder and that is God's will.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.

Foolish gal!!!!...hw much is CONDOM
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Get rid ASAP if you know what is Good for your life angry

FOOLISH GAL...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Babe it's easy for everyone here to say you keep the baby or go ahead to abort it. Either way, I no lie you, it's damn hard. I can imagine you already have an answer before coming here to ask for advice.

Overtime in life, I have learnt to follow my inner conviction. Please follow your conviction! A child is a beautiful gift though smiley
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Randy91:

FOOLISH GAL...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Mayflowa(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
If you keep the baby, this bf of yours will come round to his responsibility. He just developed cold feet of being a father thats all.

My only advise: let the ex know too are pregnant and won't kill any baby. She will flee and as time goes on, he will come begging u.

Nor be boy? Davido wan run with baby dat day na. Leave ur Belle abeg!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by espn(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.
what if something goes wrong when trying to terminate your pregnancy?? And what if the whole thing goes wrong..so many things are at stake here..Your life..Your future..what if u take dat decision and u can never bear a child again as a result of dis..Think carefully..Think deep..Its not d end of the world..My advice to you is that the only solution to this is by telling your parent 1st and your parent should insist on telling his parent too..bye for now!!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2016
all diz idiots saying don't abort, are you going to adopt the Baby?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by almustopha82(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Pls my dear sister allow the baby to come. No pain no gain. If you can bear the pain today.tommorrow will be a joy for you. Pls am begging you on behalf of unborn baby. My baby is my best property and achievement in my life
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by alankjiana: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Funny
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by cyrilamx(m): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Do you have issue with the Unborn child in her womb? Even if it just a week foetus, she is already carrying a human being with soul in her womb. What crime did the Baby commit to warrant this your hate-filled advice? Agreed the father-to-be acted irresponsibly, should the mom-to-be do like wise? When God frowns at pre-marital co-habitation, we think he just unnecessarily impeding our freedom. Now this is the result of our rebellion. You don't really know the evil of abortion...you tend to mitigate the gravity of it by smartly using 'thing' in place of baby. However you see it, abortion is a grave murder. If she so afraid to tell her mum, there are so many Catholic (there may be others I may not know about) religious institutions that can help her nurse her pregnancy to terms, she delivers safely and if she still doesn't want can give up her baby for adoption and she will be blessed for wiping the tears from barren any would-be- interested barren woman 's face. There are so many tearfully imploring God for a child and you here pushing another to kill her baby. It is sad such wicked counsel oozing from your heart...who knows how many innocent babies you have destroyed in other to maintain your non-babymama single status. As Mother now St. Theresa of Calcutta will say: "it is a great evil for a woman to kill the Baby in her womb in order for her to live as she pleases."
CrazyQuinn:

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by yungchief(m): 12:18am On Sep 07, 2016
Keep d baby.....

Buh wait ooo wen u dhe chop d banana who u ask 4 advice
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by JCKA23: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

pls Ma'am I beg you don't kill that baby, give birth and take care of your baby with all the love u can afford, we all have our mistakes in life, urs is not an exception, and I assure you, ur baby is not a mistake... Pray and fast for the fruit in ur womb I prophesy that God will surprise you with amazing blessings through that Child... pls I beg u let ur baby live... May God bless you according to his riches in Glory.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by tomdon(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Stupidity of the highest order
Why are girls so hopelessly stupid. Is it that they weren't taught or they chose not to listen??
This is confounding, in this one life, one will choose to just mess it up.

Lol @ dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Pls make it look like you're forcing him
Someone that only cut his share. after all you've been fukking before he cut his share
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
don't worry, am coming for u
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by cyrilamx(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Tinalex:

Yes i called it a thing cos of what the so called idiot that impregnated her is doing. The child born out of wedlock is referred to as a "bastard" either you like it or not! She doesn't have to bear the brunt of the mistake she and the silly guy made!!
She should get rid of it and learn from it....cos the guy will live his life,she deserve same too!!
you are heartless n evil. If the devil has more honour than you. What has gone wrong with us human? Is it not bad enough to sin against God by having pre-marital sex? Must we continue to spurn him by brutally killing a child simply because we want to live as we please? What do we expect when we indulge in the very act that leads to pro-creation and yet turn around to destroy the fruit of such act? Ain't we worse than animals? Do animals destroy it's own kind in the womb? You smartly called the Baby in the womb 'thing' just to mitigate the evil you pushing her to commit. What a shame you are to womanhood. Mind you, there is no escape...you just shared in her murderous sin...intent to murder in the eyes of our loving Creator. May your kind never know the beauty and joy of motherhood if you so callous to advise another to kill her own unborn child. Shame to our generation for this "culture of death" we promote despite calling ourselves Christians.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Toks2008(m): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Go to his parents and let them know but whatever you do please don't abort..i repeat don't dare.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 07, 2016
shocked I better run shocked
Randy91:

don't worry, am coming for u
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
shocked I better run shocked

ve already grabbed ur butt already...crazy indeed...u must get pregnant for me tonight
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Randy91:

ve already grabbed ur butt already...crazy indeed...u must get pregnant for me tonight
yepa! I don enter yawa grin cheesy
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yepa! I don enter yawa grin cheesy
jst b my baby mama only
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2016
Randy91:

jst b my baby mama only
Never! grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
may God forgive you for this senseless reply
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Never! grin

wat r u like self if u can't b my baby mama....r u a masquerade... show ur face now or else I ll spank ur ass harder
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

avoid fornication you no gree, you want to open your legs for him cos your boyfriend is handsome, now you see the condition were e don land you?
You have no choice but to keep the baby, a murderer hath no eternal life abideth on him.
God will make a way, a foetus is a special set aside human precious in the sight of God.
It doesnt matter if your boss discovers and you lose the job or your mum finds out and forces the marriage on you. You strictly gonna bear the punishment of your sins.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Randy91:

wat r u like self if u can't b my baby mama....r u a masquerade... show ur face now or else I ll spank ur ass harder
Yes I'm a masquerade, the one in your village cheesy .....don't you dare spank me. There's only one person that can spank me and it's not you tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
may God forgive you for this senseless reply
Amen! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.