Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (49444 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I'm In A Dilemma....i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
I feel for her sha!, she just fell for a heartless demon as bf.
That's why most Yoruba men are demons grin at least she will learn her lesson....I hope grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by mickool(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Get rid ASAP if you know what is Good for your life angry
Please don't listen to this crazyquinn. Don't get rid of the pregnancy. Talk to him and see see the parents too. Soon I will post my experience here u will see while I want u to keep the pregnancy. Don't touch it oooo.. I take God beg u.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by izzou(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinalex:

Thanks for being disappointed. I am just being realistic.

By calling the child 'a thing '?

That was realistic enough

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by jessykings(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Not every life oh! shocked so are you saying terrorists like boko haram is worth saving? sad
U never can tell what exactly d future holds for dis particular one, at least he/she deserves a chance
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
That's why most Yoruba men are demons grin at least she will learn her lesson....I hope grin
Hehehe!, i don't like making tribal comments o!, hope she learns sha but the damage has already been done.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:

In this case,an innocent baby? Pray tell what crime the baby committed to warrant such gruesome brutish death as sacrifice for peace and prosperity?

I wish to understand this logic you talk about.
May God bless you my bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Tinalex(f): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
izzou:

By calling the child 'a thing '?

That was realistic enough
Yes i called it a thing cos of what the so called idiot that impregnated her is doing. The child born out of wedlock is referred to as a "bastard" either you like it or not! She doesn't have to bear the brunt of the mistake she and the silly guy made!!
She should get rid of it and learn from it....cos the guy will live his life,she deserve same too!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by PqsMike: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.

I beg you in God's name, please don't abort.. . Contact me.. I have a similar situation to share with you
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
jessykings:

U never can tell what exactly d future holds for dis particular one, at least he/she deserves a chance
I agree with you on the one smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by 9japrof(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
This is my opinion and it remains the best logical opinion.

The bible is strict on the issue of murder, to the extent that the bible stipulated that even if accidentally someone kills a foetus that they would pay an eye for an eye ( Ex 21:22-25). how much more a personally induced murder.

Let's leave bible aside cos how many of us today follow the principles strictly, cos if you did you wouldn't be in this baby mama delima .

I would beg you (am on my kneels) please don't kill that young soul, I have seen thousand and one ladies who didn't abort their babies and regard that some years later as the best decision they have ever taken in life lifetime. People would scorn you, your parents might be mad at you, you might lose your job, view that as a consequence of your actions and move on. Your moms madness would cease the day that child is born and she would soften.

Don't force that nigga to marry you, there is nothing much worse than an unhappy marriage more especially for a lady.

Darling keep strong, the best is yet ahead

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by cooltola(m): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Keep the baby, leave the rest to God and pray. Do not commit abortion , if you cannot handle the pressure of being a mother , Give your child up for adoption. Wish you success. Some women are barren and wish to have a child. Be grateful for what you have.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by izzou(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinalex:

Yes i called it a thing cos of what the so called idiot that impregnated her is doing. The child born out of wedlock is referred to as a "bastard" either you like it or not! She doesn't have to bear the brunt of the mistake she and the silly guy made!!
She should get rid of it and learn from it....cos the guy will live his life,she deserve same too!!

Justin Bieber
Genevieve Nnaji
Christiano Ronaldo

Am sure they were all bastards (excluding Genevieve. I meant her daughter) and their fathers lived their lives, leaving their mothers to go through excruciating pains and reproach

But all that isn't an issue today because they are outstanding. They are even more successful than most of their peers with a complete family tree

We can never know tomorrow. No matter how hard we try, we can't.

We never can tell what that child can be. He may be formed by mistake but that child is never a mistake.

Tega4B, take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by esosuo: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
undecided dis babe you must be a champion in the getting rid off pregnancy business oh ,op abeg no listen to dis one oh ,take it as a result of ur drunk love , next time wen u not too sure of were u stand in a guys life babe use protection .the unborn child deserves life and not the major share of a miss step u took . Ler it live
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by AONE555(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
From your expression with words it indicate that you a professional prostitute...... Abortion is Something You do all The time...... i advice you stop And live A normal Life like every other Lady cuz if you Eventually get married your secret Will Definitely trace their steps out
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by amurx(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
One chance
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Daintelectual(m): 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Abortion is murder! Why is it easy for ladies to kill?
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Florblu:

Can't find where she mentioned the guy is Yoruba. Make sure your brain is in the right frequency whenever you wanna address a public issue like this. #Shalom
Next time before you quote me,especially if you want to insult,make sure you read through previous comments before you make stupiid statements.

She edited her original post and that is why it doesn't appear any longer.I quoted the person below to show you it appeared there before.
bennyrazz:
why did you have to write "Yoruba deemon" and include no offense when you actually intended the offense. I can relate to reasons why he did not deem you fit to be his wife. This may just be part of the reasons. Coming from a responsible home doesn't make you responsible. Responsibility is a personal decision. I'm not scolding you but you are certainly going to leave with this scar if you abort for the rest of your life. You would have killed a full humanbeing. Now you pregnant with no hubby, that's bring shame to your family and stigma to yourself. You can pray to God to make you lose the pregnancy or get your mother involved while you chase after who got you pregnant. Marrying him though doesn't guarantee a happy marriage cuz he might not be happy with you. From the look of things, you were not a baby, how you got pregnant shows your carelessness. You engage in premarital sex and you get caught in the hook. I wish you luck sha cuz your only saving grace now is if you loose the pregnancy naturally, if not, welcome to the world of single mothers.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Daintelectual:

Abortion is murder! Why is it easy for ladies to kill?
because we've got guts, while guys are pvssies grin grin tongue
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Tinalex(f): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
izzou:

Justin Bieber
Genevieve Nnaji
Christiano Ronaldo

Am sure they were all bastards (excluding Genevieve. I meant her daughter) and their fathers lived their lives, leaving their mothers to go through excruciating pains and reproach

But all that isn't an issue today because they are outstanding. They are even more successful than most of their peers with a complete family tree

We can never know tomorrow. No matter how hard we try, we can't.

We never can tell what that child can be. He may be formed by mistake but that child is never a mistake.

Tega4B, take note
Yeah that's your view. But 've said mine too,left for the Op to chose.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by cybriz82(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Look @ them saying dat MURDER meanwhile potinor be like sugar wey dem dey use drink garri for der house....abeg wetin b d name of d pikin n how old is he or she Well na only u knw where dey pinch u so crash am by urself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by easiest(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
I will not advice you to kill someone
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
One of thousands implications of premarital sex.
undecided
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by izzou(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tinalex:

Yeah that's your view. But 've said mine too,left for the Op to chose.

My issue with your write up was you calling a child 'thing'

I think that's so unfair and inhumane

At least you heard me out sha

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by ghostmist: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
goingape1:
you came from a responsible family but yet open ya yansh for an irresponsible boy or man undecided

what does that make of you?

pls open ya responsible yansh for the doctor at the hospital so that you can deliver the babe safely..

nonsense naija women everywhere

This post made me laugh so hard... dayum!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
My dear.... I understand that while in a relationship, you never know that your partner was never in with you until the moment of truth arrives. Some girls are lucky to have men who stay with them in the relationship and are ready to go through the fire with them and only a matter of time before everything becomes fine.

Begin now to prepare for the arrival of your baby, the deed is done. While preparing, start planning up a business no matter how little. You have learnt this lesson in a hard way and you are about to embark on a journey of judgmental criticism. Be strong, keep your baby and trust God for the rest.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by temmiz(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sweetheart, pls I plead,do not flush it out..I am a single mother...its not easy, I know.. but pls do not cut short the joy set before cos of a low life man. we all make mistakes,don't make another mistake by aborting. I tell you,I have got my struggles too but I got a man that is ready to make me his wife even after having a 3yr old son. seek refuge in God, plead for forgiveness. your bf is not a father,he is a faada. let him be.20yrs to come, he will still suffer it. you are loved. I hope to talk to you.kindly chat me up on 07066618460. Remember you are loved

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Revelation4(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
if you abort the baby and die, hell fire straight no debate, you suffer twice, your parent and loved ones will suffer your loss and your guy will happily get married, But if It's your womb that got spoilt, no baby again, your guy's kids will call you anty for the rest of your life. the baby was on It's own, you went to call her, the did has been done, take your responsibility and follow Jesus, His yoke is easy and His burden is light, He will find help for you and your kid, Don't abort the kid, no matter How bad the world gets to, there is no How a sin can undo another sin, two wrongs Don't make a right, please save the kid, I believe there is a reason Why you brought the issue here before taking any step. take your burden to God, He loves sinners and He's a reward to those that diligently seek him. please my sister!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by kinibigdeal(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dont commit sin against God madam ok. Call the mother , tell her you want to see her about something, ask when she will be less busy. Explain to her, am pretty sure as a woman, she will have sympathy. And if you cant, still dont abort, you just have to carry the cross and continue your life, but let your own mother be aware please. Mothers are more experienced. Am sure if things work out, u wont be a baby mama and if u do, you will still find anoda man that will love you the way you are. The lesson here is, dont enter into relationship for the wrong reasons, u will always get a wrong results..cheers

Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by NgreadNews(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

You should have thought of 'not wanting to become a baby mama' when u were riding his cock. Why cry over spilled milk? Bikonu you know what to do.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by kinibigdeal(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is that how you've been getting rid of yours?

CrazyQuinn:
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by jogsman01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
I dont knw if you will read my post but i will just ask a few questions: 1. are you God? 2. Do you knw why He offered you the unborn kid? 3. what if dats your only hope of being fruiful in life?(i pray not) you better think it right. maybe dats a LEADER in you. KEEP THE BABY!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by loshybab(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
yvelchstores:
its amazing how quick u are to tell her to" get rid of..." in order words, u are saying "kill that baby fast...." u shld really be careful. on behalf of d unborn child, receive forgiveness and pls no more
U dey mind her? Her monicker says it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.