Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (49445 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I'm In A Dilemma....i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I wish it was funny. have you pondered for a moment the consequences? smh
of course and I think it's worth it cheesy wink
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Get rid ASAP if you know what is Good for your life angry
Imagine the question she's asking in this situation.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by goingape1: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
izzou:

Since you refuse to be open minded, I can't force you

Keep hauling insults at Crazyquinn

Cheers

cool
you look like those men who use there peniis medulla to think instead of using there brain!

well! keep using ya third let to think, I can't force you to think with ya brain.

cheers cool
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
WebSurfer:

You can simply just modify it..

You have no idea until someone in similar situation find it useful without checking the consequences , you are abating murder without knowing
I know it's murder cheesy It's really not a big deal undecided grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by niyi123: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
leoblacky:
No responsible girl from responsible family get pregnant out of wedlock pls stop decieving urself ok.

Help me tell her ooo. Responsible home ko useless home ni shiooo
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by ginggerxy: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why una dey quick to open leg yakata then dey come complain give us here like say you take permission from NL b4 you go collect koboko undecided
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by jaey(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
angry

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by izzou(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
goingape1:
you look like those men who use there peniis medulla to think instead of using there brain!

well! keep using ya third let to think, I can't force you to think with ya brain.

cheers cool

DR APE

Good night

cool
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Imagine the question she's asking in this situation.
Asin I wonder o! The girl is too slow grin grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by temmytee2309: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
My own advice z dt u should sit d guy down, tell him ur plan dt ure nt ready 4 any abortion den ask him his own plan 4 u too mayb he shld reconsider his plan on marrying his ex. Cos wat ure going 2ru z nt a small matter o.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by julioralph(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad embarassed angry angry angry

I fear you, and all those who liked your post o shocked shey no be your fellow human being you dey talk about like that may God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by WebSurfer(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

I'm now very much convinced you have been a Joke
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by AONE555(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Don't abort the. Child what has happened has happened..
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by goingape1: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
izzou:

DR APE
Good night
cool
good night but wear condom before going to bed

cool
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
jessykings:

Well,like they say 'different strokes for different folks', to me, every life is precious and is worth saving
Not every life oh! shocked so are you saying terrorists like boko haram is worth saving? sad
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by bennyrazz: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
honeygirl17:
This must be the Yoruba sermon the op is talking aboutgringrin Ben take it easy with the op, she is going through a lot right now. gringrin
it is her music, she should dance to it
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by holluphemydavid(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Encourage her to let d innocent baby come to d world
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.
Your mind seems to be made up on 'getting rid' . But let me tell you some. There are always options in life..and you choose that wen you carelessly got pregnant. You may be a baby mama, but you will be a mother a child.An innocent child at that.You say you come from a decent home..if your mother will go mad finding youre preg..what would she do if she finds out you aborted? What if something goes wrong and you die in the process/your womb gets destroyed? your job? fvck it. The world may scorn you, but trust me.your child will bring more than enough joy into your life.Man up.bear the consequence and you'll come out stronger, your mum might just be a pillar to support you. I beg you.Don't abort. it may be the only one you'll have.think of all the childless people out there. albeit wrongly, your child is a gift. I pray you do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by twinskenny(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
thedarkside:

you are naiv...i know,the woman always ends up alone with the child,struggling to survive...

nigeria doesnt have any laws i know that punish irrespossible men like him....

reason the lady shouldnt have engage in any sexual relationship with the man... especially when she is not sure of where the relationship is ending
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Asin I wonder o! The girl is too slow grin grin
I feel for her sha!, she just fell for a heartless demon as bf.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by teabully(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:
No seriously,we know most men are irrational and incapable of thinking with their brains once they are in heat,but what about the ladies?

You know you will be get the bigger hit if anything happens,yet you did not use your brain in heat? what happened to condom #100 or how much is gold circle again?

Now you are considering commiting murder,when you could have avoided abortion(which is costlier) with morning after pill or condom? A graduate for that matter?

Not feeling self righteous,but things like this should not be happening,just know that you are commiting murder if you dare abort that baby.

What will be will be
Awon eleyi tun bhadt gaan, well said though
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by steppin: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This babe go don do abo before! See as she dey talk am as if na to remove sanitary pad.
May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
of course and I think it's worth it cheesy wink
attention seeker get lost.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Encourage her to let d innocent baby come to d world
NO! angry
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by thedarkside: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

look,,you dont suppose to be in that possition the first place.....

you go yansh with a man that is not ready for it out of emotions?...i dont know,,, undecided undecided undecided

women must be more carefull...garantie from men??...i dont know about that... undecided undecided undecided..but you should first concentrate on yourself first before thinking on men as a woman...............

all my women know,they have to stand on their own feets first,then i will take care of the rest........

i like strong women,i dont care about the emotional ones....

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
WebSurfer:

I'm now very much convinced you have been a Joke
No you are the joke tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by holluphemydavid(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:
No seriously,we know most men are irrational and incapable of thinking with their brains once they are in heat,but what about the ladies?

You know you will be get the bigger hit if anything happens,yet you did not use your brain in heat? what happened to condom #100 or how much is gold circle again?

Now you are considering commiting murder,when you could have avoided abortion(which is costlier) with morning after pill or condom? A graduate for that matter?

Not feeling self righteous,but things like this should not be happening,just know that you are commiting murder if you dare abort that baby.

What will be will be
She sound educated one, and mature, so wot stoped her from preventing it and let it lead to pregnancy, smh
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
thedarkside:

look,,you dont suppose to be in that possition the first place.....

you go yansh with a man that is not ready for it out of emotions?...i dont know,,, undecided undecided undecided

women must be more carefull...garantie from men??...i dont know about that... undecided undecided undecided..but you should first concentrate on yourself first before thinking on men as a woman...............

all my women know,they have to stand on their own feets first,then i will take care of the rest........

i like strong women,i dont care about the emotional ones....
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by holluphemydavid(m): 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
yvelchstores:
its amazing how quick u are to tell her to" get rid of..." in order words, u are saying "kill that baby fast...." u shld really be careful. on behalf of d unborn child, receive forgiveness and pls no more
It's obvious she is a pro in commiting abortion

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Tinalex(f): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
izzou:

I used to read your comments here on nairaland. They were quite brilliant
But I don't understand what happened to you tonight
Am disappointed sha
Thanks for being disappointed. I am just being realistic.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
attention seeker get lost.
you found out too late tongue grin grin
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Revelation4(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jay542:

I agree but this is not the risk or sacrifice life is talking about. If Cristiano Ronaldo mother had aborted her pregnancy there wouldn't have been this great footballer today. The mother took the risk of giving birth to him and sacrifice of taking care of him. Now that's the risk and sacrifice life is talking about smiley
I Love you bro. God continue to move you forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.