Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (49455 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / I'm In A Dilemma....i Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Jay542(m): 6:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Revelation4:
I Love you bro. God continue to move you forward
God bless you too sir
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Henrichemeka(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Don't even think about aborting that innocent baby. Okalu gi obi ibido ya, oga akawa gi obi ibuo ya muo ya. Just ask for forgiveness from God and your parents, then let the guys parents know about it.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by sats: 6:21am On Sep 07, 2016
@OP you remind of Juno the movie
Amarachi don get belle, shakara don end
Unwanted pregnancy still rocking the boat of the foolish and the so called wise since 1200 BC
No abortion pls
Consider the risk - you could lose your life or womb
Single mother's club - you have a potential member
Your case wont be the first and it wont be the last
As i type, there are at least 1million girls collecting deek that may give them the same super story like yours
Next story that touch: had i known S16E09

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.

Let me tell you something, there is this very beautiful girl I met, so fine I wished to marry her instantly. But you know the problem angry

She has a child for another dude.

Only very few people would wanna carter for someone else's child, only!

You might say they are not "real men" but let me tell you the truth they are fcking real o but have logic, period.

I don't see the point in keeping someone's child who doesn't give a Bleep, u no get brain?

You will drive away your potential suitors if you don't act fast.

Go for DnC ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Swissheart(f): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Op, you see ehn there is absolutely nothing new under the sun. Beautiful ladies, fashionable girls,intelligent girls from more disciplined homes have gotten into worse . This your talk of what Mum will say or do is exactly what some ppl think and eventually regret. The first thing to do is tell your parents. Don't even think of abortion . You don't want to be a Baby Mama right? But you want to end an innocent life. Hope you know it is possible that you have complications which will affect you later in life.
I hardly give advises on what I haven't been through, so trust me. I have been through it . Tell your parents,they'll help you through. Whatever happens don't marry the guy simply because you are pregnant otherwise it is as risky as the abortion we are preaching against. Marry the guy only if he wants to not for the pregnancy. It is just 9mnths,before you know it.....the child will be grown. And you will be pleased you kept it. Love you Dearie

Sleep-typing

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2016
bareal:

Does it make sense to correct a 'mistake' with another 'mistake'? Where are you from?
. Must you know where I'm from? undecided
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Jay542(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
revolt:
stop decieving ursef. A child with an unstable family is terrible. What happns to the girl, n child,

Its a terrible situation for all parties. But the girl go hear am.

Abeg abort if, no need to suffer the poor child.
E be like say una no understand her worries. She doesn't want to be a 'baby Mama' not that she can't take care of the child. I understand it's a terrible mistake for all parties but you should understand that you cant correct a mistake with another mistake. I wonder your definition of suffer sha cos Op never said she was suffering.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by thorpido(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Florblu:

And you have to call my comment "Stupid"?
Be civil
You're talking about being civil when you choose not to use your brain and in f00lishness make a comment that is an insult.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Jay542(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Kayceewyte:
grin

The last sentence got me cracking. Lmao
Lol. It's allowed grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by amagunnerfan: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
No seriously,we know most men are irrational and incapable of thinking with their brains once they are in heat,but what about the ladies?

You know you will be get the bigger hit if anything happens,yet you did not use your brain in heat? what happened to condom #100 or how much is gold circle again?

Now you are considering commiting murder,when you could have avoided abortion(which is costlier) with morning after pill or condom? A graduate for that matter?

Not feeling self righteous,but things like this should not be happening,just know that you are commiting murder if you dare abort that baby.

What will be will be
Good bless you for this comment.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Ajih4us: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2016
sisisioge:
Oghenetega!!! Na three time I call you so. Pls whatever you decide to do, remember that that baby has a right to live. I'm not sanctimonious but pls, give him/her a chance. It might be the best decision you ever made. May God forgive us all and help you through this.

Keep the baby, inform the man of the implications and be ready to attend their wedding.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Donemmy(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Jay542:

Wrong. What if there are complications? All you advisers won't be with her. Whereas, she can give birth to the child and her mother would take care of the baby and she goes to struggle for Life. A year + would be wasted but it will be worth it.
God bless you Broda.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by pepigeorge(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Get rid ASAP if you know what is Good for your life angry

Hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin......
u know whether the kid na her salvation. ...
wen she dey open ha toto for skin to skin..... she nor weitin go happen. ..
Well as u talk, make she abort am... we are tired of over population of miscreants, bastards and nonentities for this depressed country
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by jamil002: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2016
There's no need for all these condemnation, it can happen to anybody.@Op,pls don't get rid of that baby,u never can tell what the future holds.Try talking to your mum about it or if u are scared,get someone that u know she listens to,to help u break the news to her,she may be angry at first, but wud accept the child as soon as its born...Forget about the guy,he isn't ready to settle with you,don't pin him down with d pregnancy.Don't discuss marriage with him,just tell him to be supportive before and after delivery.. As for your job,continue to work till its obvious u are pregnant so u can save up some money for the birth of your child...Some organizations accept pregnant women,but if yours says otherwise,u can talk to your boss in confidence about keeping the job...I really wish u all the best and remember that Children are special gifts from God,millions of people out there are praying to get pregnant just once.. Decide well.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by sisisioge: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2016
Ajih4us:

Keep the baby, inform the man of the implications and be ready to attend their wedding.

I go come!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Jay542(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Donemmy:

God bless you Broda.
Nice One Sir. Good morning

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by timi0103(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2016
I'm not here to scold you or act self righteously but I'm gonna reveal certain truths to you.

Firstly, you need to acknowledge the fact that you've made a terrible mistake by engaging in premarital sex. Go on your knees and sincerely ask God for forgiveness. Only GOD can help you bear the burden cos tough days lay ahead trust me.

Secondly, you can't handle this on your own, it will sink you. You need to confide in your mom. Forget the pain, shame and disappointment you'll feel. Mothers have this charm and experience in dealing with such issues smoothly and efficiently (because they love to see their grandchildren).

Thirdly, there'll be alot of pressures, opinions and advices because it's most likely and expedient your mom decides you both are going to notify the guy's parent (it is the right, Normal and best thing to do ), so make up your mind and allow God's ultimate will to be done.

Fourthly, seek the will of God. I don't know the extent of your relationship with God, but Luke 14:14 says anything we ask in his name, he will do. Ask God for his plan, purpose and will for you in this situation. It's pretty a hard choice and you need divine guidance and counselling. You need not compound your mistake with making further mistakes. You don't have to marry the guy but he must take full responsibility for your antenatal care and the baby's upkeep to at least 3 years.

Last but not the least, a child is a beautiful thing from the Lord no matter the context or disguise with which he/she is coming into the world. You're just an instrument for the child to come and manifest his own purpose and destiny in life, so therefore abortion should not be an alternative for you. If you commit abortion, you're as cruel as a hired assassin and you'll be :
. . . . You'll be committing murder
. . . . You could lose your womb in the process
. . . . Abortion will hunt you for life
. . . Do you know how many children you've been destined to have? Btw what if this child is the most glorious? (omo ologo)
. . . . It takes so long to be psychologically and mental stable
. . . . You stand the risk of contacting pelvic inflammatory diseases, STI and so on

If you need further counseling, you could reach me via WhatsApp 07037986229 or email : Okeflex360@yahoo.com
staylifted and I pray for the grace of God to help you stay strong and do what is right.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by HMZi: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
is it that easy 4 u to say? Smh,if u were in d same situation,u wud kill the baby?Knew u wr crazy bt murder? U cold... Anyways babies r products of sex,have safe sex..
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by taemilola(f): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2016
The shame won't last forever, it's just for a short period. You will be surprised ur family will be there for u. The guilt of killing the baby will be forever. Just think deep and choose wisely.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by noble71(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2016
bennyrazz:
why did you have to write "Yoruba deemon" and include no offense when you actually intended the offense. I can relate to reasons why he did not deem you fit to be his wife. This may just be part of the reasons. Coming from a responsible home doesn't make you responsible. Responsibility is a personal decision. I'm not scolding you but you are certainly going to leave with this scar if you abort for the rest of your life. You would have killed a full humanbeing. Now you pregnant with no hubby, that's bring shame to your family and stigma to yourself. You can pray to God to make you lose the pregnancy or get your mother involved while you chase after who got you pregnant. Marrying him though doesn't guarantee a happy marriage cuz he might not be happy with you. From the look of things, you were not a baby, how you got pregnant shows your carelessness. You engage in premarital sex and you get caught in the hook. I wish you luck sha cuz your only saving grace now is if you loose the pregnancy naturally, if not, welcome to the world of single mothers.

bro. pls take it easy! the babe is passing through a lot right now and you are talking to her like this. not fair at all.
To the OP follow your Conscience
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by klassykute(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
so she will have a good life if she kills a baby.. an innocent one abi? wat if she dies in d process
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by deor03(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

Av been in a relationship with my so called bf for about a year nw. Heaven knws I love him, about a month ago I got pregnant and he insisted dat I kip d pregnancy.

My problem is,after much questioning on y he's finding it so difficult to tell his parents,he opened up to me dat he got bck with his x nd dey are planning on getting married in December shocked .

Am frm a very responsible home,if my mum gets to find out she would insist dat we get married(I dnt want it to look like am forcing him on me).
Am jst few months old in my first job after school,still tryin to settle.If my boss gets to find out its a 50/50 chance of me loosing my job.

Being a baby mama is nt an option for me. Do I keep dis baby n go to his parents or Get rid of it n move on with my life.

Keep the baby. You might never have this opportunity again
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Burger01(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Haba! Which kain talk is this

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by klassykute(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If I were in her shoes, it won't be worth it to me undecided ..... and you are actually being selfish because the child will be traumatized emotionally for the rest of his/her life because he/she doesn't have a dad undecided
jesus...is dis commin from a girl...Children are the heritage of d Lord. why ar u like dis nahh.. so ur placing a child to be collateral damage.... mehn plz girl dnt talk like dis; plz
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by chimah3(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2016
But it's not a baby...kilode

It's just foetus

Haba!

See all des people forming 'keep it' 99% have never been in those shoes

It's easier to sit behind a phone and judge!!

My dear OP if you not ready physiologically...please abort!!!

No need raising a child with so much bitterness!

Just be careful against next time

And for those shouting 'she can die during abortion' I've lost 3 people while they were at child birth!!

So enough of pointing fingers...

We are all guilty in one way or the other...

You that gives your bf head and makes him cum n throws it away...you forget say that one too Na children you dey throw....

So biko...spare me

No body holy pass

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by klassykute(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
and please tell me what crime did Jesus commit to warrant such gruesome brutish death as sacrifice for peace and prosperity? undecided sad
jesus wasnt aborted .. he went tru those pains so u nd i wont go tru a lot .. damm ar u a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by rosalieene(f): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2016
You are really in a confused state. Confusion happens to everyone. I will advice you take leave, go far away and give birth to the child. talk to ur mum, she will understand... let her train the baby for you and then you ll move on with ur life.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
No seriously,we know most men are irrational and incapable of thinking with their brains once they are in heat,but what about the ladies?

You know you will be get the bigger hit if anything happens,yet you did not use your brain in heat? what happened to condom #100 or how much is gold circle again?

Now you are considering commiting murder,when you could have avoided abortion(which is costlier) with morning after pill or condom? A graduate for that matter?

Not feeling self righteous,but things like this should not be happening,just know that you are commiting murder if you dare abort that baby.

What will be will be
be sensible , abortion isnt murder.....
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Give the child up for adoption

Let the dad and his parents know that as soon as he walks away now, they should forever hold their peace and forget the child ever existed
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:

This is the best you could offer to your fellow lady. Shame on you.!
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by Longman6(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Hmm, sweetheart don't abort o, don't mind those who are shouting abort and move on, because abortion is like taking a life, just imagine someone got rid of you because of the inconvenience you pose.you have a heart don't start losing it by taking a wrong step, marrying someone doesn't mean that person would eventually stay, marriage doesn't mean happiness, and paying attention to: what Will people say isn't important.My mother had the chance to abort me but she never did despite the advice.
Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by gj22(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Tega4B:
Ok.Tx for Reading.

You have been played my dear. You can't force him to get married to you na. I don't blame you sha, the guy is an a-hole.

You have to take back control of your life, whatever you decide, be prepared to deal with the consequences

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS / Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.