Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? (2184 Views)

Conspiracy Theory / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
What do you think.
Is it just me or the western media is (newly) obsessed with promoting ugly black women like Lupita, Wek as the standard for black beauty?

Why they never sell the beautiful black women leaves a lot in the mind of everyone that cares.

Could it be like some have opined, that beautiful women of color are a threat to white beauty. And if they be given a chance, white women will pale off? Hence, the need to keep them "buried" to the world or pretend they dont exist, and reinforce eurocentric beauty as superior ? ?

Its so common seeing carefully selected beautiful white women lumped with the ugliest of other ethnicities especially women of color/black women.

Most non-blacks are not too exposed to black people, and the opinions they form of blacks are solely obtained from what the see in media.

They see mostly ugly black women and few mixed race women, no wonder everyone thinks black women are the least attractive except they are mixed.

I am not trying to make myself likeable or acceptable to black people.

I can understand if white and other ethnicities think black women are the least attractive because thats all they get to see (though they are not justified for being ignorant); What i dont understand is why some black people (who live among blacks and have seen and tire of seeing their beautiful women) still jump on the band-wagon to put black women down.

Indeed there is a conspiracy ([b]by few whites
) to destroy black women and in extension the black race.

If you are already a tool to aid it, wow you are such a beautiful tool because you will just make it easy for the few white devils.

Even if you dont see beauty in yourselves anymore, why not still respect your own first?

What am i saying, unite black men and women and put an end to the destruction of your image world wide.

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
You again angry

Tryna be relevant.....we don't need a magician to tell us that you're a rètard racist...tryin 2 stand with the black while you nail them in your "ish" heart angry

4 Likes

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by LuvU2: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Some people think Lupita and alek wek are quite attractive tho.

D blacks who put down black women are blacks in western countries. Tho we have very foolish ones here too.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
[s]What do you think.
Is it just me or the western media is (newly) obsessed with promoting ugly black women like Lupita, Wek as the standard for black beauty?

Why they never sell the beautiful black women leaves a lot in the mind of everyone that cares.

Could it be like some have opined, that beautiful women of color are a threat to white beauty. And if they be given a chance, white women will pale off? Hence, the need to keep them "buried" to the world or pretend they dont exist, and reinforce eurocentric beauty as superior ? ?

Its so common seeing carefully selected beautiful white women lumped with the ugliest of other ethnicities especially women of color/black women.

Most non-blacks are not too exposed to black people, and the opinions they form of blacks are solely obtained from what the see in media.

They see mostly ugly black women and few mixed race women, no wonder everyone thinks black women are the least attractive except they are mixed.

I am not trying to make myself likeable or acceptable to black people.

I can understand if white and other ethnicities think black women are the least attractive because thats all they get to see (though they are not justified for being ignorant); What i dont understand is why some black people (who live among blacks and have seen and tire of seeing their beautiful women) still jump on the band-wagon to put black women down.

Indeed there is a conspiracy ([b]by few whites
) to destroy black women and in extension the black race.

If you are already a tool to aid it, wow you are such a beautiful tool because you will just make it easy for the few white devils.

Even if you dont see beauty in yourselves anymore, why not still respect your own first?

What am i saying, unite black men and women and put an end to the destruction of your image[/s] world wide.

Straight outta pig's arsee cool
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Straight outta pig's arsee cool
Uhmm? Are you normal?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:

D blacks who put down black women are blacks in western countries. Tho we have very foolish ones here too.

Don't be deceive that girl up there totally hates the black race

You can go through her "post" not only her thread for confirmation cry

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by NaBanga: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2016
lalasticlala Seun

Why do you allow this "white" woman to make a mockery of your website? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:

Ok But those "some" are very few…

Cosign a bit
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by LuvU2: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Don't be deceive that girl up there totally hates the black race

You can go through her "post" not only her thread for confirmation cry
Maybe bt i prefer her threads to many dumb ones here.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by LuvU2: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

Ok But those "some" are very few…

Cosign a bit
Who knows!
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2016
NaBanga:
lalasticlala Seun

Why do you allow this "white" woman to make a mockery of your website? embarassed
How is this a mockery please?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:08am On Sep 07, 2016
NaBanga:
lalasticlala Seun

I wonder undecided
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2016
Now without doubt, I'm convinced you're a bloody racist. Because somewhere in your sick little mind, you perceive black to be ugly. I'm sorry to disappoint you though, but no one cares about your feelings.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:09am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
You again angry

Tryna be relevant.....we don't need a magician to tell us that you're a rètard racist...tryin 2 stand with the black while you nail them in your "ish" heart angry
Dont mean to be offensive, when last did you do an IQ test?
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2016
AjFive:
Now without doubt, I'm convinced you're a bloody racist. Because somewhere in your sick little mind, you perceive black to be ugly. I'm sorry to disappoint you though, but no one cares about your feelings.

Demmmmmn true grin
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2016
AjFive:
What exactly made me a bloody racist? You like to shy away from reality but you cant escape its torment.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:

Do i need an "IQ Test" to decipher such a trick you're........you honestly wanna make me hate white....but sorry it won't work for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2016
black, white, yellow, green or blue are all humans so no discrimination
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:17am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Do i need an "IQ Test" to decipher such a trick you're........you honestly wanna make me hate white....but sorry it won't work for you tongue
Why would i want you to hate white when the majority of us are innocent of whatever is being pushed. The non-passive few whites actively working to destroy you should be who you should be wary of and unite against.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2016
fridayabdullahi:
black, white, yellow, green or blue are all humans so no discrimination
True but unfortunately, some humans are seen as more equal than others.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
What exactly made me a bloody racist? You like to shy away from reality but you cant escape its torment.

Shy away from the reality that blacks are ugly?? And that brings us torments?!

You've made it almost like a crusade to let it sink into our subconscious how black is ugly. Both directly and indirectly. The phrase “Ugly black women” appears 7 times in your ugly write! I rest my case. Do us a solid and stop breathing online.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2016
some white people believe that they are superior over other race such as black people but in God eyes all men are equal
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2016
AjFive:

Shy away from the reality that blacks are ugly?? And that brings us torments?!

You've made it almost like a crusade to let it sink into our subconscious how black is ugly. Both directly and indirectly. The phrase “Ugly black women” appears 7 times in your ugly write! I rest my case. Do us a solid and stop breathing online.
You are not smart afterall
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2016
fridayabdullahi:
some white people believe that they are superior over other race such as black people but in God eyes all men are equal
Also, some black people uphold "white superiority" even though God sees us as equal.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Please people capable of handling topics like this should contribute with something contstructive.

bPissed at the majority who have commented so far
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2016
I am black and proud of it because God made me special according to his Glory, and I love women of all races whether white or black no offence.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:38am On Sep 07, 2016
fridayabdullahi:
I am black and proud of it because God made me special according to his Glory, and I love women of all races whether white or black no offence.
You are black and proud? Are you suppose to be black and coy? Seriously just try to stop at black, nobody really gives a hoot if you are 'proud'
You like women of all races, i like that!
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by somegirl1: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2016
WhitegirlonNL:
Uhmm? Are you normal?
WhitegirlonNL:
How is this a mockery please?
WhitegirlonNL:

Your idiolect gives you away.
You aren't European, Australian, American or a New Zealander i.e. you are not white. Unless you learned English from a Nigerian or you grew up in Nigeria.

Nevertheless, you may have a point.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Come on
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2016
grin Haha. STILL at it!!!! The obsession with the negative is to much!!!
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:46am On Sep 07, 2016
for me I don't care if people give a hoot about me being black or white, but if you are black you black there is not you can do about it that is how God made you, so be proud and move on with your life.
Re: Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2016
somegirl1:

Your idiolect gives you away.
You aren't European or American unless you learned English from a Nigerian or you grew up in Nigeria.

Nevertheless, you may have a point.
I am dumfounded at this. Can you teach me american or european idiolect miss somegirl? Haha

Thats by the way, yes i have interacted with many Nigerians and have been to Nigeria too. So i guess thats why.

So any contribution?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Shows Off Hot Muscles After 3years At The Gym! / Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) / “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already Four Months Pregnant”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.