Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend (12622 Views)

I Fnckt Yesterday But My C0ck Is Bruised / Ego Got Bruised. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2006
lol Winner! , Merry X-mas ThiefofHearts a.k.a. goodguy's bully! cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by jammin(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2006
Hmmmmmmm. Donzman and Davidylan on the same thread. woman beating, is it not the subject?
Proof that "Birds of a feather, DO! flock togather" grin
It is still christmas, do not attack me yet. cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2006
Dummy oops! Donzman, So a man should beat back huh? But a woman should tolerate beating from a man huh?

Can you hear yourself? Big shame!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2006
Radiant:

Dummy oops! Donzman, So a man should beat back huh? But a woman should tolerate beating from a man huh?

Can you hear yourself? Big shame!

The woman can beat the man back, who cares. I don't expect the woman to stand there while she's beaten, she be firewood? Big Shane na my friend! cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2006
Just shut it man! WTF!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2006
You're too fussy for your own good Radiant, calm down a little bit! K? grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2006
Donzman:

lol Winner! , Merry X-mas ThiefofHearts a.k.a. goodguy's bully! cheesy
 kiss tongue

am I crazy Radiant, when did DonzMan advocate beating, if he did I might have to chnage my smilies!

lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2006
No! He doesn't advocate beating but "can understand why a woman may be slapped" .Donz, I lie?

Radiant:

David, what happens if a woman is beating up a man in the home, cheating on the man but, "occasionally" though?

I actually addressed the above question to David but then again, Donz came up with a crappy answer that freaked me out.

I'm aight now, though. wink

TOF, hailing you from my side o. Hope you had a merry day. wink cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2006
No! He doesn't advocate beating but "can understand why a woman may be slapped" .Donz, I lie?

I don't know, You lie?
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 1:00am On Dec 26, 2006
I didn't lie and my proof is copied from page 6. Your exact words, "Again, I'm not in favour of hitting anyone but I can definitely understand why someone will get slapped".
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2006
Yeah I did say that and still stand by it. What's wrong with that statement by the way? Understanding that someone can be angered into doing certain things?
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2006
Radiant:

David, what happens if a woman is beating up a man in the home, cheating on the man but, "occasionally" though?

Gospel according to "good"guy: The man should just stick it out afterall it is a "union"! If the man bails out on account of mere "occassional" beating from his wife despite the fact that she is ordinarily loving and caring, then the man did not love her in the first place!

Merry christmas to hypocrites!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 1:28am On Dec 26, 2006
lol. . . I ain't no hypocrite so I guess I'm already celebrating boxing day grin

davidylan:

Gospel according to "good"guy: The man should just stick it out afterall it is a "union"! If the man bails out on account of mere "occassional" beating from his wife despite the fact that she is ordinarily loving and caring, then the man did not love her in the first place!

David, na you talk am o. wink

Donzman, I only answered TOH' question. undecided
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 26, 2006
@ Radiant

lol. . . no, the hypocrites know themselves. Na me talk wetin? Which woman will beat me on an "occassional" basis? I havent seen that woman yet!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 1:44am On Dec 26, 2006
lol. . .

No beating please of either sex, period!!!!!!!! Imagine me beating my husband. . grin. . I'll just leave the marriage.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2006
My dear, your brethren have said it all.

Beating of women (ONLY!) is allowed as long as the husband is caring, loving but occassionally abusive which the woman should be able to bear in the spirit of love
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2006
jammin:

Hmmmmmmm. Donzman and Davidylan on the same thread. woman beating, is it not the subject?
Proof that "Birds of a feather, DO! flock togather" grin
It is still christmas, do not attack me yet. cheesy

Does this attention seeking Jamaican bother to read beyond his nose at all?
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2006
What happens if a woman doesn't allow such?
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2006
Lol Radiant, David is just making fun of goodguy.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 2:02am On Dec 26, 2006
Ohh Ok! I tire o. These guys and their crazy ideas just making my head as big as my room tongue grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2006
Lol your freakouts are hilarious Radiant. Thanks for the wishes. Hope your day has been going well smiley
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 26, 2006
Radiant:

Ohh Ok! I tire o. These guys and their crazy ideas just making my head as big as my room tongue grin

grin Just wait, some guy is going to help you batter and bruise it to size!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2006
David, you sure? I doubt it! grin grin grin

TOF
, my day was very good. A friend's birthday was today also so, you can imagine the fun I had wink cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 26, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol your freakouts are hilarious Radiant. Thanks for the wishes. Hope your day has been going well smiley

I bow for her ohh, her fuse is like all those made in FRN ones, they blow at the slightest current surge.

Donzman, I only answered TOH' question.

Oh ok, I thought you were saying I was wrong or something. Like, how dare you?  shocked
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2006
How dare me? lol. . . Don't push me! tongue grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 26, 2006
Wow, you're showing some improvement. I thought you were going to blow at that one, nice job! [img]http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif
[/img]
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 2:27am On Dec 26, 2006
lol. . . I'm unpredictable!. . Idiot grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 26, 2006
From now on, you shall be referred to as Dim , you're unfit for Radiant. grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 26, 2006
Is this another example of verbal battering and abusing?
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2006
No David! wink grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2006
Ok Radiant.
Just making sure someone wasnt being "occassionally" abused there. No one must be compelled to "hang on" after some verbal battery and abuse.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2006
lol. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / Best Colour For Valentine's Day? / She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.