Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend (12626 Views)

I Fnckt Yesterday But My C0ck Is Bruised / Ego Got Bruised. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by mide2(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2006
Will someone tell goodguy and david to give over this chicken fight !!! Atleast wait til xmas and newyr is over before you go on batterring and bruising yourselves ( if only you'd do it physically and leave the fight talks to girls
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Coco29(f): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2006
mamaput:

Half of the girls that stay with this type of man have not even told mum and dad about him:

What can they do if the woman do not want them to help.  
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2006
Blimey miss mide2,

Chicken fight? I'm just a bystander in this dance of the absurd! grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by goodguy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2006
@davidyfool, grin

All the "stupid reasons" you gave for calling me a hypocrite clearly shows that you do not even know the meaning of the word, or is it that you do not know when and how to use the word?  Either way, I'm sure it's got something to do with that disrupted tiny organ in your skull. Really pathetic indeed! grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2006
woah there badguy i thought you just said "no hard feelings. . . "

Someone must be having a bad day at the office eh? grin Dont worry, mide2 will only be too glad to help you alleviate your stress.

Hey mide2, over to you?
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by goodguy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2006
mide2,

I'm just having fun here.  God knows if I see David tomorrow on my street, I'll give him a hand shake, betterstill, a brotherly hug.  I might only be physical if he initiates the drama. cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by jammin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2006
nice. nice grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by mide2(f): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2006
i can see you're both enjoying the battering and bruising, more grease to your elbows
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by goodguy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2006
David, I'm at home presently, enjoying myself.  As a matter of fact, I'm about leaving the PC now for lunch - Rice and chicken, with a soft drink to "step down". wink

I hope you'll have been alright by the time I return.  Have a nice time! cool
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2006
cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2006
Hey badguy, you're the one doing all the vein bursting fella. I'ma just here sitting and watching you break a leg just to build your bruised and battered male ego!  grin

You're having fun?  grin Yeah fun = insults, bursting a vein and breaking a leg!!!  grin hahaha so funny.

Yep dear, go eat rice and "step down" with some drinks. I'l be waitiing for you to return to your "dance of the absurd". . .
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2006
Excuse me you egomaniacs, angry

Last I checked this thread was turned to be about MY BIRTHDAY. Let's get back to that, shall we?

What should i be expecting? cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2006
goodguy:

I'm just having fun here.  God knows if I see David tomorrow on my street, I'll give him a hand shake, betterstill, a brotherly hug.  I might only be physical if he initiates the drama. cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dear me, see me on your street? wow! I'm not sure you'll be able to repeat 1% of all your vituperations. i'll let you go on, some girls here like abusive guys! Phew, so much bile from one guy who claims to NOT be in support of wife battery!  grin
Enjoy hiding behind the screen boy!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Excuse me you egomaniacs, angry

Last I checked this thread was turned to be about MY BIRTHDAY. Let's get back to that, shall we?

What should i be expecting? cheesy

You're birthday? You self centered thief!  cheesy grin

How's the tasting going?

I'm still angry at you! angry
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2006
grin grin grin

TOH, can you post us your wish list? wink I'll love to send u something tho', no matter how little smiley
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2006
lol David, I swear Im sorry kiss tongue

Radiant! I am actually not sure, lol. tongue My family was pretty cool for Christmas, all I can think of for now is universal giftcards
BTW Thanks ALOT for dealing with the foolish jailbaby on my behalf. Never knew an obsession with a Nollywood celeb could cause sheer madness. *rolls eyes*
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2006
lol. . . I got ya back wink grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2006
@ TOH

Just dey talk sorry, na sorry i go chop. undecided
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2006
Wetin u wan chop, eh David? Roflmfao. . true confession grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2006
Radiant:

Wetin u wan chop, eh David?

Help me ask him o.

Maybe I should send you birthday cake? tongue
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by steeltu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2006
too bad u pple don't want to understand that if you are in loove you can do anything for LOVE wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2006
birthday cake ke?

Chopping some dollars will not be bad for starters. . . you next on the list!

Happy birthday in advance!!!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2006
steeltu:

too bad u people don't want to understand that if you are in loove you can do anything for LOVE

We're talking about TOF' birthday!!! angry angry angry
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2006
The nerve of some people angry

David, you people still eat human beings eh? tongue
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by jammin(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2006
i wonder undecided
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2006
Dont worry jammin. . . grin It wont help wondering when you are in the dark

@ TOH, nope! I "eat" only certain humans!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2006
Let's just hope you're a VERY picky eater. tongue
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by jammin(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2006
Did'nt you hear? I never worry tongue
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2006
yep, exceptionally picky. I wouldnt be "eating" you if you did not pass a rigorous "David's eaters test"!
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by jammin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2006
but you might be very surprised about "my dark". hahahahahaha.
i could help you in the interim cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2006
no but thanks jammin

I wont be needing your help anytime soon.
Re: Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend by jammin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2006
are you quite sure??
you never know cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.