Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man (51599 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Orikinla(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
A man who cannot respect a woman is not a Man.
~ Pastor (Mrs). Precious Ihekwoaba

This is for all those men who think a woman is either a sex object or a baby factory.

A real man helps his woman to bring out the best in her life and not diminish or oppress her.

A real man will help his woman to fulfill her dreams and not to give up her dreams for his own.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by MissyB1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
Say it again Brotha!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Druss(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
Wrong!! , A man without balls and a dick is not a man!!

Get outta here with that feminine ish!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by sexyLeamon(f): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
Orikinla:

This is for all those men who think a woman is either a sex object or a baby factory.

A real man helps his woman to bring out the best in her life and not diminish or oppress her.

A real man will help his woman to fulfill her dreams and not to give up her dreams for his own.
God bless him.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Tell them bro! cheesy
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by KennyG6(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
Likewise a woman who cannot respect her man is not a woman!
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
And the church says Amen. The young men of today are one of the most disrespectful creatures on earth. lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by KennyG6(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And the church says Amen. The young men of today are one of the most disrespectful creatures on earth. lipsrsealed
really?
I have seen ill-bred women who have no regard for themselves let alone a man, hence the reason most of them struggle to keep a marriage, so pls stop all these crap about men being disrepectful, this thing cuts both ways. The ideal is that both party show utmost regard for one another
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by candylips(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
word
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by henryhemon(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
@EBONY EYES,
you just disrespected those young men by those words of yours,how can you say that?i have a friend that worships his girlfriend that God that it pisses me off and you made such generalization,and that applies to so many of us out there.
I guess the women should respect the men and they will get same and you don't expect a girl that doesn't respect her self to be respected do you?
I will only respect a woman that respects me and herself.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by sweetpie23: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2009
a man who can not respect a woman, is not a man but a child angry angry
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
Well the good guys are rare breeds nowadays. I commend you for respecting your girl but we all know that a large percentage of young men are disrespectful.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by KennyG6(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well the good guys are rare breeds nowadays. I commend you for respecting your girl but we all know that a large percentage of young men are disrespectful.
yet another baseless generalization! Its kind of difficult for a man to respect a woman who has no respect for herself dont you think?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
So just because a girl doesnt respect herself, its ok to disrespect her too? Two wrongs doesnt make it right. undecided
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by sweetpie23: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

real talk.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by KennyG6(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So just because a girl doesnt respect herself, its ok to disrespect her too? Two wrongs doesnt make it right. undecided
ok let's use this analogy, and i dont mean to be rude, let's say Sandy has a reputation for sleeping around, and she openly flaunts this fact to anyone who cares to know. tell me how on earth is any guy she dates have any respect for her? on the converse, Sarah carries herself with such dignity that men know she cannot be messed about, surely she will command their respect wont she?
My friend it all boils down to whether u respect yourself or not and by this im referring to both male and female
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by jaybee3(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
Reputations are usually judgemental and surely doesn't define true personality (most times).
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
jay bee:

Reputations are usually judgemental and surely doesn't define true personality (most times).

Egggzactly and we know how people exaggerate things.

@@KennyG

Thats just one instance and that doesnt apply to all girls so whats your point?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by tkb417(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
Druss:

Wrong!! , A man without balls and a privates is not a man!!

Get outta here with that feminine ish!!

thank you

Kenny_G:

thank you
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by KennyG6(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
jay bee:

true but the evidence is often there for all to see, the gal on campus who thinks she is popular sleeping around with the happening guys on campus, now a graduate she needs to settle down and is finding it difficult to shake off the reputation she formed a while back,
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kenny_G:

true but the evidence is often there for all to see, the gal on campus who thinks she is popular sleeping around with the happening guys on campus, now a graduate she needs to settle down and is finding it difficult to shake off the reputation she formed a while back,
People said she sleeps around right? i'm sure you know young bois do lie to get street credit.
plus don't you actually find it strange that it's actually those with bad reputation that gets settled the quickest.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by KennyG6(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
jay bee:

People said she sleeps around right? i'm sure you know young bois do lie to get street credit.
plus don't you actually find it strange that it's actually those with bad reputation that gets settled the quickest.
and we know why they settle quicker than the rest, cos they move FAR FAR away from the ground they've spoiled and look for ppl who dont know nada abt them,
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
^^
Point is they still do and statistically, (pls don't quote me) they end up having succesful marriages.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by skfa1: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nice one poster but the woman should not disrespect their men as well cause some women knows how to disrespect very well. Its all good tho.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by joizzy1: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
respect is mutual and is earned.its not bought, taken or extracted or forced. it is EARNED.IT IS 4 BOTH SEXES. the respect starts wd oneself b4 going 2 another. angry angry shocked
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by otukpo(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nice one poster
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by noetic15(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Orikinla:

sexism is equal to foolishness. it applies both ways . . . , . .no man treats a good woman with scorn. . . . .u get what u give.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by titsqueez(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
A man who cannot put a woman in her place is not a man . . . nonsense!!
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by ritaNL: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
Orikinla:

If my wedding date has not bin picked, i would av  undecided but  kiss kiss kiss kiss you are the real man.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by koolchicco: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kenny_G:

Kenny u deserve a kiss 4 this. . . kiss
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by chic2pimp(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
Kenny_G:

Abi oooo.

Ebonyeyes:

That's the same discussion me and my mates had yesterday. The only difference being the words 'GOOD GUYS' was swapped for 'GOOD GIRLS'
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Princek12(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2009
A man who cannot respect a woman whom is deserving of said respect is not a man. Some women, due to their self deprecating behavior and inability to respect a man whom is deserving of respect, do not deserve to be respected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.