Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man (51606 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Is It Normal For A Guy Not To Respect A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by candylips(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
for where me sef be brt
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Abbeycity4(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
angry u can lie angry
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by candylips(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
sure wink
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by koolchicco: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
Follow Follow,Leave this girl ALONE!Monopoly sweet u pass.Haba!
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by candylips(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
commot for road jor
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by koolchicco: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
candylips:

commot for road jor

I no say u wan spoil dis thread like u did 2 d other one.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by candylips(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
lol how i take spoil the other one smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by luvbooks(f): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ Topic;

Some guys are so hardened to the extent that whether a girl respects herself or not doesn't make any difference. Like someone said, boys lie to get street credit. They lie and say I've slept with so- and - so, when they actually haven't. And unfortunately people do believe these lies without bothering to know the truth. Don't get me wrong, there are some girls who are actually sluts but its not fair to treat the good girls like that and place them in the same category.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nezan(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
Again?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
And Vice Versa!

Sometimes these women forget where they belong- at a Man's side and not in front! grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by posakosa(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
A woman who cannot respect a man WILL NEVER MARRY.

So if you want to marry, you better learn to deal with the jerks you have.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by slimcblack: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
And the church says Amen. The young men of today are one of the most disrespectful creatures on earth. Lips sealed

wish sush is this sef, lol
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ poster

We are tired of these fake pro-women threads. Even you wey create this thread nor better pass Sauron or David when it comes to maltreating women. tongue
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by german007(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
no mind d mumu poster, wat kind of man is he himself, hin dey pretend like say him be mr perfect, lol
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by davidif: 3:25am On Oct 08, 2009
@poster

Yes ooooo, its about time that our men start hearing that.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by na2day2(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

We are tired of these fake pro-women threads. Even you wey create this thread nor better pass Sauron or David when it comes to maltreating women. tongue

i will kiss u a million times for this post kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by candylips(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2009
na wa o
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by SLIMJEO: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
Who is a woman? the predictable being or the un-predictable? A woman is suppose to guide her man for the better future and leadership not the Man guiding the woman to have her dreams, Men are sometimes really stupid, If you do that to a woman, she will take advantage of your leadership and DUMP you.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by whitesturd(f): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2009
Youcan say that again.by James Hadley Chase.na tru talk u yarn.i follow u hold ground.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by german007(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
SLIM-JEO

Can you pls explain further on what you mean?. What is your point?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by unfaded(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2009
D bible says "men love your wives,women respect ur husbands".a man's obligatn is to love his wife,only then can he respect&provide for her-how else would he be able2put up with her numerous shortcomings.respect is more important to men than women,a man would rather have a respectable wive than a loving one.woman on the other hand wouldnt trade love for nothing
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by SLIMJEO: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2009
Well friend ,
Let me put a start to this topic if you ask what is my point exactly, You will never know who and what women are if only you have one single girl friend not your married wife ok, we men need to learn more from many women before getting married so to keep a good stable and stabilized family.
Any point out of this?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Janeesa: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
Can we stick to the topic? lol well I do feel that most men look at women like sex objects or baby machines and even cooks and house keepers BUT women

sometimes bring that on themselves( I mean the sex object part), especially with the way most young women dress,   young men dont have respect yes just like young women dont have respect either, the way they dress, the way they dance the way they talk, all of that comes into play when a young man and a young woman first meet, it is from all these things that he decides whether he will respect her or not, and I am not saying because a girl is wearing a short skirt or her breasts are pushed up that she doesnt deserve respect BUT a young girl should just know that a man is not coming up to her because he wants to get to know her better, he wants to get to know her body better. and girls are stupid enough to let them share their body, so what more can be said here, a note to young women : WISEN  UP, respect yourselves and carry yourself like ladies, dont let these guys just use you because you are WORTH so much more,

and to the young men: learn to look at women with love and pursue her with sincerity, not with lust, young women make it hard  but it takes time and prayer,
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by chic2pimp(m): 4:11am On Oct 09, 2009
michelin89:

@ poster

E don tire me too jare,haba.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by namdo(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2009
Why are we bashing words here. Respect is earned, not a right.  A woman is different from a man. Respect should be mutual bearing in mind the dispositions of one another.

I hope selfishness is not the origin of this thread. If a woman wants to muscle her way through a man, naturally she dey look for wahala and when it comes she should not regret.

I agree with Janeesa, if a woman, young or old, respects herself and control her emotions, the man should not use her as intimacy gadget or disrespect her. Men take advantage of loose women to satisfy the urge, do you blame them? This is not saying that some men at not bad but in a society where there is so much street nudity and emotional confusion, what do you expect?

Would a nagging woman attract respect, would a stubborn un co-operating woman attract respect? It depends on what events are taking place between the two. If both control themselves well, there should be mutual understanding and respect.

RESPECT IS EARNED.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Gudex: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2009
I dont think so about men. Not all men are thesame. There are bad men and there are also good ones just as there are bad women and good ones.

respect is reciprocal.

CHECK UP www.perfectsdate..com for more dating tips.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by Drwinthy: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
respect is reciprocal a woman who respects her self will also be respected by a man.

There are bad man so also are there good ones. the fact that some men are bad does not mean all are thesame just as there are bad females and good ones.
visit sites like www. perfectsdate..com such site will really help and strengthen your dating life.
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by german007(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
Dr winthy

Dr of what are you sir?
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by sley4life(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2009
thats a damn lie
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by sley4life(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2009
Then a woman that doesnt respect a man is a man
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by ricardo007(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
A MAN WHO CANNOT HELP HIS WOMAN IS NOT A MAN, HE IS A COW

, A WOMAN WHO CANNOT RESPECT HER MAN IS NOT A WOMAN, SHE IS A VULTURE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man by totorimi: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
its all bull shit they are just for our enjoyment any other thing is turenshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.