Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone (4354 Views)

“many Guys Don’t Want God Fearing Women, They Just Want A Clone Of Rihanna Who / Want A Clone Website Or A Script? / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Mhisbliss honey come over here.....see compensention for last night grin
bae I've seen the EmperorLee madness grin I'm not suprised just disappointed drama drama everywhere, watch out for my alternate soon speaking of EmperorLee wheres mizzbouqui its been long i saw her comments
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
bae I've seen the Emper.orLee madness grin I'm not suprised just disappointed drama drama everywhere, watch out for my alternate soon speaking of Emp.erorLee wheres mizzb.ouqui its been long i saw her comments

What are you saying?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

What are you saying?
you just called me a ho remember?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

What are you saying?

grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
bae I've seen the EmperorLee madness grin I'm not suprised just disappointed drama drama everywhere, watch out for my alternate soon speaking of [size=20pt]EmperorLee wheres mizzbouqui its been long i saw her comments[/size]

So you think you can reveal any secret? You think I am the one behind that account
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:

Didn't you see where I mentioned to you that I am not Emperorlee1 ?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:

he is been impesonated, obs the two monikers
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
i just dey observe
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by aloobright17: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
now you don step on my leg, i will come after you
Just shut up with that empty threats upandan,Mr bigassgrace. better go finish the fuvking job I paid you for.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2016
ignoring eba head him they talk like madman now
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d aka Terrorr. Where are you angry grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by aloobright17: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz a mess.... Nothing but a mess... But who cares who owns all these monikers? undecided

Some ppol here got even 5 all active accounts... Their asslicker acct and the rest are their basher acct.

And who're those people
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by aloobright17: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
ignoring eba head him they talk like madman now
So dry. thought you have guts? now I see you're a coward to dare me.all you gat are eba head and wor wor undecided

Davidjones
Bigassgrace
hadez
e.t.c. all this just to be relevant ....SMH. keep your pics stealing job going.anu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Donpoker9:

he is been impesonated, obs the two monikers
undecided as if am dumb i do my homework i followed the stunt closely, so i know what am saying
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Didn't you see where I mentioned to you that I am not Emperorlee1 ?
angry where, mtchheeew
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
undecided as if am dumb

You are wink
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
angry where, mtchheeew

On the other thread he called you a ho. Go check it
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by senibo1: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
if he called you a ho, so?

don't you have eyes? must he hit words in to your ear to make you reason like human

You call him your friend yet you easily deceived by those miscreants....

shm, friend indeed
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

So you think you can reveal any secret? You think I am the one behind that account
give yourself a break abeg, to prove you're the same person behind this whole stunt, how did know that i know EmperorLee, immediately you started your crazy crusade i was the first person you attacked, EmperorLee is friends with alot of peepz here why dont you attack them instead you choosed only me, theres nothing to show I'm associated with EmperorLee so how did you know, fool
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
angry where, mtchheeew

Believe whatever you want jaare. Clear commot
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
undecided as if am dumb i do my homework i followed the stunt closely, so i know what am saying

so mhiss wat are u trying to say?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I like you...are you a doctor or nurse

Who wants to know?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2016
senibo1:
if he called you a ho, so?

don't you have eyes? must he hit words in to your ear to make you reason like human

You call him your friend yet you easily deceived by those miscreants....

shm, friend indeed
dont quote me to show your impressively slow way of thinking again, when did i call him my friend he's not my friend dont flatter yourselves angry
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by senibo1: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
dont quote me to show your impressively slow way of thinking again, when did i call him my friend he's not my friend dont flatter yourselves angry
K
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
give yourself a break abeg, to prove you're the same person behind this whole stunt, how did know that i know EmperorLee, immediately you started your crazy crusade i was the first person you attacked, EmperorLee is friends with alot of peepz here why dont you attack them instead you choosed only me, theres nothing to show I'm associated with EmperorLee so how did you know, fool

Detest from quoting me again. I will not repeat this. I have secrets that can hurt you.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

he? Or you, please leave me alone
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by senibo1: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

mission accomplished for you.

now you've her on a platter of gold to finish grin

I know you happy right grin I will assist you grin

just give mention with your main grin when you are ready cheesy
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

You are wink
you know my tolerance has a limit push me further and you'll get a long ban i assure you
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Detest from quoting me again. I will not repeat this. I have secrets that can hurt you.
please share i implore you
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Donpoker9:

so mhiss wat are u trying to say?
that at the end he will be the one fooling himself, am done
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by mhisbliss(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Believe whatever you want jaare. Clear commot
ok
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
that at the end he will be the one fooling himself, am done

Bliss What if at the end you now realise that this Emperorlee1 guy is an impostor, what then will you do? I am soo dissapointed in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tongue-out Competition... See Sample / Facebook Slay Queen Goes Wild / Why Was The Doctor Touching My Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.