Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone (4352 Views)

“many Guys Don’t Want God Fearing Women, They Just Want A Clone Of Rihanna Who / Want A Clone Website Or A Script? / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you and shamtel, when your time is up, you won't know what hit you
so you know say you fake last night drama cheap ass boy
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you and shamtel, when your time is up, you won't know what hit you

We both know you can't decive everyone grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Donpoker9:

tell that to the dogs

you wouldnt want to see the other side of the moon, trust me
wonderful so i am behind everything, yesterday me today me, but whenever i act i always use my account
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
On a hustling Wednesday morning. undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
so you know say you fake last night drama cheap ass boy

EmperorLee1:

We both know you can't decive everyone grin

K
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
wonderful so i am behind everything, yesterday me today me, but whenever i act i always use my account

okay
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
On a hustling Wednesday morning. undecided

What's up DEE. Respect bro. You and Smellymouth

Any day! cool
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
colik:

You love Taylor smiley
I love Taylor cheesy
I love you. grin
#NoHomo.... wink

You love Taylor?! cheesy
You rock Bae. I Love you too. kiss
#Screwwhatpeoplethink!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Park01: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Let me give you a clue. I created a thread with 20pt he's for myself lasy night cool
the nick doesn't have name?

Why not type the name, we all can verify..

smells something fishery, nobody will believe you with out your main
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

K

STFUareyouG0d, aka terrorr. You can't decive everyone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Park01:
the nick doesn't have name?

Why not type the name, we all can verify..

smells something fishery, nobody will believe you with out your main

K
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
grin cheesy ErnieSmallzz come and see comedy show grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

K
in the end you will run i swear, just remember that
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

You love Taylor?! cheesy You rock Bae. I Love you too. kiss #Screwwhatpeoplethink!
Cheers! smiley
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2016
So he opened a thread last night for himself. Just to trend and now he is accusing me of being someone else grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by jamalnation(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Who cares
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Smellymouth: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

What's up DEE. Respect bro. You and Smelly.mouth

Any day! cool

Eja Nla, "Silence is seldom misquoted.."

Click on the ignore button..

Life is too short..
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
jamalnation:
Who cares

If you don't you will not click on the reply and type then submit. Who is fooling who?

Your life is boring without this thread cool
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Life is too short..

OK boss. Thanks
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Life is too short..

*zooms on the ignore button and Clicks on it* grin

Omiragwa Respekt.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Sure thing bro smiley. Respekt.

Who be dat "ish" sharin ur moniker undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
Aim of the thread achieved. Please I am not EMPERORLEEE. Thanks and have a nice day. I am busy at the office
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Who be dat "ish" sharin ur moniker undecided

Who else grin. NairalandEFCC ofcos.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Mhisbliss honey come over here.....see compensention for last night grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

now you don step on my leg, i will come after you
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

What beef do u ve with him
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

What beef do u ve with him
i no go problem with you undisputed, no be me create this account na things like this dey annoy me
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
i no go problem with you undisputed, no be me create this account na things like this dey annoy me

Shut up!
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2016
some people are trying hard to imitate someone else, you admire him so much that you want to be like him..i know he is your role model but efcc there are so many ways to tell someone that you admire him...efcc you are doing it the wrong way just come clean man

before it gets late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Donpoker9:
some people are trying hard to imitate someone else, you admire him so much that you want to be like him..i know he is your role model but efcc there are so many ways to tell someone that you admire him...efcc you are doing it the wrong way just come clean man

before it gets late
guy its no longer funny, have i ever attacked anyone with an alternate that didn't have EFCC inside
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Shut up!
if you get mind, mention your main make today scatter for you
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:

Then who did....cant u unbox the idiøt that did.....or dönt u see that you and emperor is gettin impersonated here angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola’s Tales: The More I Sucked, The Bigger It Grew (18+) / “i’m 21 And I Eat Ass” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter / Ghanaians Start The "Stool Challenge" After Headmaster-student Sextape (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.