Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone (4306 Views)

“many Guys Don’t Want God Fearing Women, They Just Want A Clone Of Rihanna Who / Want A Clone Website Or A Script? / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2016
My main account was ban for a while and I had to stay off nairaland. Coming back now I got a lot of mentions referring me to one EMPERORLEEE. Please I am not the same person with whoever that is.

Thanks
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2016
angry undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Hehehehehe this must be a comedy show grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
angry undecided

What is wrong with you undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

You know how it is undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
And you had to create a thread?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Park01: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:
My main account was ban for a while and I had to stay off nairaland. Coming back now I got a lot of mentions referring me to one EMPERORLEEE. Please I am not the same person with whoever that is.

Thanks
who are you then? undecided undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
And you had to create a thread?

I had to create this alt account because others are referring me to this person. I don't know him and we are different accounts.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
Park01:
who are you then? undecided undecided

You are not blind. You can see my moniker
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

You know how it is undecided

Go on with the show of shame boy. So is Emperolee also a clone? cheesy

1 Like

EmperorLee1:

What is wrong with you undecided
angry
EmperorLee1:

I had to create this alt account because others are referring me to this person. I don't know him and we are different accounts.

Okay. smiley
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Go on with the show of shame boy. So is Emperolee also a clone? cheesy

www.nairaland.com/EMPERORLEEE

Not me
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by naniawini(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Make I book space
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by kwencypresh(f): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Ok
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
nairalandefcc continue disgracing your family
tufiakwa
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

Okay. smiley

You are beautiful. Can we be friends? kiss
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by slimthugchimee(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
hows that any of my business
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2016
i just dey laugh, person create another account to promote himself, same thing that small boy did last night
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:
I guess it's your turn to be trolled.

My advice, DONT FEED HIM. Ignore and he'll get confused and tired
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Park01: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

You are not blind. You can see my moniker
copy cat like you

You wanna achieve fame with someone's name

what's stopping you from being yourself?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
i just dey laugh, person create another account to promote himself, same thing that small boy did last night

grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I guess it's your turn to be trolled.

My advice, DONT FEED HIM. Ignore and he'll get confused and tired

Sure thing bro smiley. Respekt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:

you are d mofo behind this stunt

continue fooling yourself, i just d watch u
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Park01: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

what is your main handle then, if you wanna convince us undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Donpoker9:

you are d mofo behind this stunt

continue fooling yourself, i just d watch u
if its not EFCC then its not me
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

Okay. smiley

You love Taylor smiley
I love Taylor cheesy
I love you. grin
#NoHomo.... wink

1 Like

EmperorLee1:

You are beautiful. Can we be friends? kiss

Thanks. Sure we can. embarassed
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Park01:
what is your main handle then, if you wanna convince us undecided

Let me give you a clue. I created a thread with 20pt he's for myself lasy night cool
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
you and shamtel, when your time is up, you won't know what hit you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
if its not EFCC then its not me

tell that to the dogs
you wouldnt want to see the other side of the moon, trust me
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:

Thanks. Sure we can. embarassed

Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / Please I Need Help Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.