Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone (4349 Views)

“many Guys Don’t Want God Fearing Women, They Just Want A Clone Of Rihanna Who / Want A Clone Website Or A Script? / My Pussysandie Account Is Now In Prison Till April13. What Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:

if you get mind, mention your main make today scatter for you

Efcc1 aka Efccng aka Davijones. You think I don't know you?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Then who did....cant u unbox the idiøt that did.....or dönt u see that you and emperor is gettin impersonated here angry
fine but if my enemy is attacked you cant always expect me to be the one, if i attack him i always go after his father and mother and his recharge card business this wan no be me
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by TamedWolf90: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
And you had to create a thread?

I like you...are you a doctor or nurse
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Efcc1 aka Efccng aka Davijones. You think I don't know you?
yes correct aside from the last one
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
EFCChq:
yes correct aside from the last one

Shut up. I told you yesterday I will come for you soon
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
grin

Juz a mess.... Nothing but a mess... But who cares who owns all these monikers? undecided

Some ppol here got even 5 all active accounts... Their asslicker acct and the rest are their basher acct.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

Shut up. I told you yesterday I will come for you soon
bring it i no dey look face, come with your main, make i finish you did your parents train you to be a coward
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz a mess.... Nothing but a mess... But who cares who owns all these monikers? undecided

Some ppol here got even 5 all active account... Their asslicker acct and their bashed acct.

smart girl, they will form bashing to announce themselves see yesterday and today
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Some ppol here got even 5 all active accounts... Their asslicker acct and the rest are their basher acct.

TrapQueen77 you think I don't know your alts too?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by senibo1: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
hmmmm

catch fun op
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

TrapQueen77 you think I don't know your alts too?

I don't have... And I am not interested to make more shiity acct.

I am happy to be Trap and I will remain to be Trap wink
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by jamalnation(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2016
Dry... Is this all u can come up with. U can do beta
EmperorLee1:

If you don't you will not click on the reply and type then submit. Who is fooling who?

Your life is boring without this thread cool
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2016
jamalnation:
Dry... Is this all u can come up with. U can do beta

Bruh ignore the impostor.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by iykekelvins(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2016
I don confuse. Who be the real Emperor
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2016
iykekelvins:

There can only be one Emperor. I AM EMPEROR

Just ignore the impostor bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by iykekelvins(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

There can only be one Emperor. I AM EMPEROR

Just ignore the impostor bruh.
I hail you boss
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
I hail you boss

I hail you pass bros grin. How your side?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2016
iykekelvins:

There can be only one EMPERORLEE and that is who I am.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by iykekelvins(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

I hail you pass bros grin. How your side?
My side just dey one kain jare. How body na?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by saintfellow(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

what is the meaning of oniovo? if u answa me, then ure the real emperorlee.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
My side just dey one kain jare. How body na?

Hold your side tight oh bro. My body bam jaare. We thank God.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Donpoker9(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

hahahaha guy u funny die
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:

Hahahha Ose free dat guy jaare.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:

It means brother undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by saintfellow(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahha Ose free dat guy jaare.
hehehe the guy don run google oniovo, how body na?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by MrWhaley: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2016
All these impersonations. You people take life too serious..undecided
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:

I dey my brother
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee1:

It means brother undecided

You shouldn't have answered that, you have blown your cover.

saintfellow:

I don sabi who dey behind the moniker, no be Google he run.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Nawa oooo grin
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by saintfellow(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

I don sabi who dey behind the moniker, no be Google he run.
hehe na dat terror guy abi?
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by EmperorLee(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
hehe na dat terror guy abi?

Noh be him. You go know soon, just watch closely.
Re: I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol. Of cuz I shouldn't have wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How True Is This? (photo) / Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.