Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie (2214 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by Naijahelm: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
According to a Twitter user, who shared the heartbreaking story, the lady pictured below tested the loyalty of her then boyfriend with her best friend.

The magic worked out so well for her best friend as both her former boyfriend and her bestie are now happily married and she was the chief Bridesmaid at their wedding.

This Life is a pot of beans.

Why do ladies do this though?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/she-tested-loyalty-of-her-boyfriend.html?m=1

Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
You sound like one politician that lies a lot .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by abatisegun: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
That serves her right. She won't do such a thing in her life again. But God did not destine them together.
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Chai this movie go sweat die grin
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by falconey(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin stupid!
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by 2SWT(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shit happens
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by Agimor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Stale narrative.
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by hymanflex(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Just like that? Adonbilivit. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by Lilblack2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:
You sound like one politician that lies a lot .
You mean Mr lie Muhammed
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lilblack2:
You mean Mr lie Muhammed

I no call any name o grin
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by ShayGirl(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eveb it d damn story was true, i doubt it d same lady would be used as a bestie..
Super stories everywhere undecided
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by omotolly22(f): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
fake story
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by Henrolla(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
this only happens in African magic.
if true, she probably wasn't good enough for him cos i believ he made his choice after comaprison.
she needs to cheer up and improve on herself
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by MisterLongman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
I think Lai mohammed is the unofficial founder of twitter....

This tale don pass c*ck and bull story......

NB: I'm sorry mr seun but I no want make you put rooster for my comment because I'm talking about the real c*ck (fowl) and not the customized one that you know
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by ajasbaba(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
i smell lies.

or what is the name of the movie.

Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by jericco1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
lies
Re: Lady Becomes Chief Bridesmaid After Testing Her Boyfriend With Her Beatie by IamPopular(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
In dagrin's voice... Sometimes when I sleep and am dreaming I just don't want to wake up...

(1) (Reply)

Lez Sis / Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.