Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date (58400 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Adakintroy: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
What chat technique did Ned nwoko use for Regina?

Ans.: Send me your account details.

Even my sister be like I de wash ooo...

Add your dirty clothes join if you get.

That was some ten thousand naira later.

Before then.. the thing pile like mount ibote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Onyi22(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Emola12(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Plz I don't understand ur language maybe u can narrate it in yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by BigDick70inch(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Which of the dumb mod........pushed thread of 2016 to FP now

Is it that..........there r no hot issue that front page worthy anymore

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Pavicx(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Focus on being successful, and happy...

Think on how to correct your mistakes, and not how to woo a girl in this 21st century...

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Make una get out..

Since 2016? Mtcheww
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by uthlaw: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
teach us how to make money not how to get pussy.....make the money and see how cheap is the pussy!

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Cashify: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
really
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by stanchizzy6595: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
DeLioncourt:

What is this??

That one na mumu lol
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Mscheew.
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Oloristarr(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
Badt guy �����
Leave them they think say we de Europe for USA woman no go answer u if u like he gentleman 1,000,0000 yards till you have money before they notice it
seunny4lif:
Stage 1. Money grin grin grin grin
2: Think abt Money grin grin grin grin
3. Go back to 1 grin grin grin grin
4. Money grin grin grin grin grin
5. Even when you are boring as hell, get rich and u will be fun
6. Go back to 1 and thank me later grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Michelle55: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
All these epistle just to have a decent conversation with someone? It's really not necessary, just don't converse in short hand with me and we will do just fine.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Jh0wsef(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
A topic from 2016 would work in 2021? LMAO

Be like person wey move this topic to front page no know say a lot has transpired and evolved since then, even economy for don reset woman head. All she would think about right now is money gringrin

If you wan chat woman make she feel you. Just have money or at least be handsome, shikena

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Angelfrost(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sigh... Since 2016?!!... Ki lo de!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Maj196(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Some guys go just carry vagina people matter put for head like gala. If this OP channel this kain energy to make money him for don blow oo
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Femich18(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
since 2016? Nawa ooo
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Karleb(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
All these grammar untop wetin?
It's actually writeups like this that complicate the whole issue.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by mulero23: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Don't mind the ops... Just copied and pasted. I don't really know how this poor write-up made the front page?
datyrone:
all this epistle ontop woman matter...iranu
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by parkervero(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Michelle55:
All these epistle just to have a decent conversation with someone? It's really not necessary, just don't converse in short hand with me and we will do just fine.

What do you do now?
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Premiumwriter: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by YurFatHer: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Even if you no get sense, just get money. Girls will see sense in you

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
All these stress for woman..una get time
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Leave all these jargons,
Nah money be koko grin grin
Nigerian girls are cheap, they follow money
If you post one or two for your status she will force herself to chat you wether you're boring or not grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Michelle55: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
parkervero:

What do you do now?
Nothing.
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Goldenheart(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Lewisdinho(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
All of this na story, story upon story abeg. No be Naija ladies? Op forget all this things abeg.
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Thunday1005(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
2016 topic making fp 2021
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Duplexxx: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
YOU.. is you am talking to because i know you're a jobless why you don't use this skills to apply a job you came here wasting your precious time writing about what's app chat i know what's app girls has showed you really pepper now you want to come and teach me eh

Nonsense
Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Mandela27: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
This dogshit reached front page?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date by Fremantle: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
When it comes to conversations no one has the best or perfect styles dat if u follow it will work a 100% why did I say so?

That's because we are all different, what works for u with a particular person may not work with another.

Truth b told there are guys out there that can start a conversation and not keep it and vice-versa same also with lady's that give a one word reply, how will someone reply with one word(no, k, hmm) for an open-ended questions (na dat hmm dey even kee me sef)...

Pls don't load ur head with articles on how to chat a lady just pick what u can work with and try to apply.

Also what works with Mr A may likely not work with Mr B.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.