Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! (1036 Views)

See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / New To Nairaland! Hello / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by MVPcalls: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
A lot of revelations made me register this new account and I will be at the helm of it all.

Please "Cc" MVPcalls each time a controversy is going down so we can get the gist and feed it to those who are not online when it happened. grin

Or

You can also hit the PM button to make revelations. Please note that your revelations will not be published until you give the order and your identity will be FULLY protected.

You can give WorldSTAR the inside gists about ANYTHING you want people to know without having your identity betrayed.

WorldStar!!!

We here on Nairaland!!
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by MVPcalls: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
We also accept screenshots and video clips wink
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
cool

Synzu
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by IamLEGEND1: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
G.L.O.R.Y
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool

Syn.zu
Yessir!

WTF is happening to this section??
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by MVPcalls: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
G.L.O.R.Y

Please tag us to it through this handle. We will be there to cover and report it!
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Synzu:

Yessir!

WTF is happening to this section??
Beats me undecided

grin the OP prolly wants a slice or a loaf even, of G.L.O.R.Y
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Beats me undecided

grin the OP prolly wants a slice or a loaf even, of G.L.O.R.Y

And how did you reach that conclusion?

The way these guys keep springing up seriously gives cause to be concerned. There's been an EFCC guy, now this one is MVP soon we'll have the DSS, MTVBase and ChannelsTV all on nairaland gringringrin
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
G.L.O.R.Y
Ka chukwu mezie okwu cool
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Synzu:

And how did you reach that conclusion?

The way these guys keep springing up seriously gives cause to be concerned. There's been an EFCC guy, now this one is MVP soon we'll have the DSS, MTVBase and ChannelsTV all on nairaland gringringrin
grin ts obvious na..

grin anticipate one on a larger amebo diet.. NairaLandAljazeera
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by saintfellow(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by MVPcalls: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
WorldSTAR!
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by saintfellow(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
hm
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin ts obvious na..

grin anticipate one on a larger amebo diet.. NairaLandAljazeera
LOL! gringrin

Well, too bad for the OP, I don't share my GLORY with any man. cool

I hope ya'll are back from recess?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Synzu:

LOL! gringrin

Well, too bad for the OP, I don't share my GLORY with any man. cool

I hope ya'll are back from recess?
grin

Yep, finally.. We're underway again..
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
packaged crap!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Yep, finally.. We're underway again..

I recently heard someone talk about the impending strike. You were right, but like I said, these are perilous times, so they won't even dare. grin
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oniranu grin
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Synzu:

I recently heard someone talk about the impending strike. You were right, but like I said, these are perilous times, so they won't even dare. grin
grin You think? When I got back here, I saw that these guys looked so comfortable with the strike, I'm talking fuller bellies, lighter skins, even full fuel tanks, they have back up plans bro..

They wouldn't mind an entire session, I'm sure..
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin You think? When I got back here, I saw that these guys looked so comfortable with the strike, I'm talking fuller bellies, lighter skins, even full fuel tanks, they have back up plans bro..

They wouldn't mind an entire session, I'm sure..

You don't know these civil servants, bruh.. They have this funny way of thinking they've got it all covered, until the harsh reality starts biting. I think they should be wiser by now, Buhari isn't one to be threatened with activism.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Synzu:

You don't know these civil servants, bruh.. They have this funny way of thinking they've got it all covered, until the harsh reality starts biting. I think they should be wiser by now, Buhari isn't one to be threatened with activism.
Makes it a lot less democratic than it ought to be..

You know, these civil servants might not be the ones you visualise, we heard of when the government had it covered for them.. The murtala muhammed period.. Short-lived of course.. But that was the era when civil service was worth beating a chest for..(So I heard)

But like all things with life, people adapt.. The petty sums and the minimum wage myth have sharpened the pencil ke.. They don't wholly rely on their salaries, most have businesses on the side.. So if the boss won't be threatened by activism, he'll be threatened by something far worse.. I'M talking rEduced literacy rate.. The strike is coming, doesn't look like a bluff bro..
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Synzu(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Makes it a lot less democratic than it ought to be..

Like you haven't been in Nigeria since Buhari took over. grin

You know, these civil servants might not be the ones you visualise, we heard of when the government had it covered for them.. The murtala muhammed period.. Short-lived of course.. But that was the era when civil service was worth beating a chest for..(So I heard)

I'm talking about the current class of 2016. These guys who feel their small businesses have them covered no matter how long their strike lasts forgetting how badly washed our economy has become. The harsh reality I'm talking about won't hit them now, it'll come.. And when it does, they'll rush to accept whatever it is the govt throws at them to avoid going bankrupt. Don't forget that these "wretched-millionaires" have kids schooling abroad, do you know the current exchange rate from naira to dollar? Ask.

But like all things with life, people adapt.. The petty sums and the minimum wage myth have sharpened the pencil ke.. They don't wholly rely on their salaries, most have businesses on the side.. So if the boss won't be threatened by activism, he'll be threatened by something far worse.. I'M talking rEduced literacy rate.. The strike is coming, doesn't look like a bluff bro..

True but you're making one mistake; these guys live above minimum wage. They take home jumbo salaries

As for buhari being threatened by reduced literacy rate, LOL! Don't humour me, bruh, we both know he isn't even literate! What value do you think an illiterate would put on education during these perilous time when his predecessor, a professor, didn't even give a tuppence about your literacy level when we were swimming in the time of bountiful harvest!

Ofcourse it doesn't, I don't doubt it, I have nothing to loose cause I've long left that system but what I'm saying is; if they (civil servants) are actually wise men, they will ditch the idea of embarking on a strike in these times. These are perilous times bruh, and they are being paid! They're only embarking on this strike cos they haven't received the annual N100bn Jonathan promised them!

1 Like

Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
packaged crap!!
well.Look who we gots here.....bbmpin guy.
and you've named yerself that now grin
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
too many kids on nairaland undecided
Re: Welcome Worldstar To Nairaland! by obiorathesubtle: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Synzu:

Like you haven't been in Nigeria since Buhari took over. grin

grin His deeds and misdeeds have been made manifest over and again..

I'm talking about the current class of 2016. These guys who feel their small businesses have them covered no matter how long their strike lasts forgetting how badly washed our economy has become. The harsh reality I'm talking about won't hit them now, it'll come.. And when it does, they'll rush to accept whatever it is the govt throws at them to avoid going bankrupt. Don't forget that these "wretched-millionaires" have kids schooling abroad, do you know the current exchange rate from naira to dollar? Ask.

[grin well, it's not like a Typical Nigerian to have a back_up to a back_up..

Lol. When the country gets worse, certain people enjoy out of the multitude who suffer, that's how it is, and that is how it'll always be.. Those millionaires have more than enough.. Only God knows when the deceit will end..

True but you're making one mistake; these guys live above minimum wage. They take home jumbo salaries

True.. True.. Only God knows when and if the deceit will end..

As for buhari being threatened by reduced literacy rate, LOL! Don't humour me, bruh, we both know he isn't even literate! What value do you think an illiterate would put on education during these perilous time when his predecessor, a professor, didn't even give a tuppence about your literacy level when we were swimming in the time of bountiful harvest!

grin Abeg.. Leave bubu to enjoy his lustrous post-military retirement.. As most northerners/fulanis, he's comfortable wit his predicament..

But, Let's be honest.. Not very many people care about the literacy rate.. As long as the cheese is available, we're all Jonathans.. The literacy rate has long been dead, I'm only concerned it'll break the natural sequence and die twice..

Ofcourse it doesn't, I don't doubt it, I have nothing to lose cause I've long left that system but what I'm saying is; if they (civil servants) are actually wise men, they will ditch the idea of embarking on a strike in these times. These are perilous times bruh, and they are being paid! They're only embarking on this strike cos they haven't received the annual N100bn Jonathan promised them!

grin their right bro..

Days ago, I heard buhari had started paying the 5k.. I'm still unsure..

(1) (Reply)

Working With Pertinence Group Is The Best! / Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. / What Makes A Woman A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.