Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" (80831 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it seems u have only came across weak ladies honey. Otherwise keepo foolin yoself. Wen i close dat door, no amount of stupid behaviour can make me open it, n de same applies to a million of ladies out there

Ladies like you are called pretenders, women are emotional creatures, all women are weak, it just takes the right man to expose that weak point... Stop feeling like you're made of metal BTW even metal melts tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by EbolaParasite: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it seems u have only came across weak ladies honey. Otherwise keepo foolin yoself. Wen i close dat door, no amount of stupid behaviour can make me open it, n de same applies to a million of ladies out there

Story story. Several women say this, yet the statistics don't lie. The truth is in the numbers!!
Women have been closing and reopening doors since EVE my sister

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by greatseed: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Sorry 2say dude! u a time waster!!! U need sumfin 2kip u more busy!!!
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Dannyvone(m): 1:29am On Sep 09, 2016
d guy still get money... m new here abegi show some love
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Engr1(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Oh My Gudnez...........Mumu!

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Ebymyk(m): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Jew Man!d@s weak!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by lillan042(f): 2:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by lillan042(f): 2:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by frubben(m): 2:44am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Babe pray u don't fall in love and then the nigga breaks ur heart. Just pray u don't experience it
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by DedeNkem: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2016
What a little-minded as*shole! He is a foolish kid!

He's unknowingly showing the world why his Ex dumped his dunb as*s, because he's an as*shole!!

The Ex. dodged a bullet here!
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Micah360(m): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:15am On Sep 09, 2016
beautifully stupid somebody
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling

But true some b.it.ch will never find inner peace for real
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by ojnnaco(m): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Lols... Which door are we talking about here?? the door of your legs
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by YoungestElder(m): 3:35am On Sep 09, 2016
If you like buy all the CDs in her shop. Nothing concern me.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by sleepyeyez(m): 4:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Wow! Dumbness has just attained a new level
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by toyinid78: 4:17am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

dats a blatant lie av seen pretty ladies cry over a guy,and I av seen many become baby mamas for d guy to hang on,unless d guy ur dating is for cash or for material purpose ,if d guy is down to earth n d type u dream to marry,imagine a limousine dump u,b4 u get another of. Its type ,na bmw,toyota,rav4 etc go dey shpw face,compare ramsey noah to jim iyke,if ur ex na warm coll headed mr nice ur new one na may weather wey dey batter u,u go cry
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Btruth: 4:30am On Sep 09, 2016
How does the situation stops a broken egg been replaced?

Very silly decision I think.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by oluwaKStar(m): 4:43am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

darling i have forgiven dis boy a loooong time ago, and de reason i freely sell de condoms to him without being upset, its becoz i thought there were not for him, i thought someone had sent him, because i know for a fact dat his D**k does not fit inside a condom. Its too small for de condom hey. So dats y i thought they weren't his
nawa for you that can't understand simple joke ode
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Let's not deceive ourselves, you and I know that the minds of ladies are fickle. Each time she sells him those condoms, she is likely to flash back to their raunchy bedroom habits. It would take her some time to get over this, especially if she is yet to get another bf or her current bf doesn't match the ex's sex skills.
What the dude is doing is immature though

That is if the sex was great.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Jayus1: 5:01am On Sep 09, 2016
That guy is a muntula.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by sundaynome: 5:12am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by kilokeys(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling

are you the ex?

cos u sound so stressed
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Kingbusssy(m): 5:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling.

Nawa ooo...
Are you the Ex??

I wonder o
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by kcbomba(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2016
young man look for some thing reasonable to do with ur time ok?
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Bombolistic: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

She's obviously the ex...... Small world
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Akalia(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Laveda:
Smh

And she'll gladly sell to you, one day you'd get tired and stop decieving your silly self.

Mtcheew _pussy ass Nigga
I like your last line "pussy ass nigga"
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Xblink(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2016
It would hv been reasonable if u were buying it for a reason.. (using it) .... But since its for no reason, it looks n sounds stupid....
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by goshen26: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Using panadol for another's headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Sexy Slay Queen For Sitting On His Expensive Car / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.