Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,952 members, 7,824,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" (80835 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
jamesibor:
Young Man Vows That His Ex "Will Never Find Inner Peace" And Then Does This- Pic

grin grin
Mcbrooklyn thought I saw you right something like this word for word before grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by McBrooklyn(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Mcbrooklyn thought I saw you right something like this word for word before grin cheesy grin

Yeah, I did. It is sort a joke now, the just did us the favor of publishing it for the whole world to see angry

"My ex is a shopkeeper, whenever I feel like stressing her, I'll go and buy condoms from her" cool
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Brayss(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

darling i have forgiven dis boy a loooong time ago, and de reason i freely sell de condoms to him without being upset, its becoz i thought there were not for him, i thought someone had sent him, because i know for a fact dat his D**k does not fit inside a condom. Its too small for de condom hey. So dats y i thought they weren't his
Stop dy form jor whu knw mayb he dn turn u to fairley use
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by bashydemy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling
Lady it's her problem, No lady i mean no lady no matter what except you have never had sex with her will be happy to see you with another girl, When ever she see you with another girl she will feel bad no matter what. The most jealousy species are ladies.
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Odani: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Let's not deceive ourselves, you and I know that the minds of ladies are fickle. Each time she sells him those condoms, she is likely to flash back to their raunchy bedroom habits. It would take her some time to get over this, especially if she is yet to get another bf or her current bf doesn't match the ex's sex skills.
What the dude is doing is immature though

That is only if d n*ga knows how to grind in bed if not then there's nothing to flash back on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by ArcToyin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
For your mind?
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by jbblues24(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2019
Congrats on the new adventure!! cool
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by fati2001(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2020
ZeeAfrica:
Lol n u call dat stressing? Hehehe, she actualy doesnt care hey. Its yo cash u r wasting anyway, nt hers. Maybe u can supply those condoms u buy, to poor communities, since u r stocking up on dem. Idiotic situation in yo mind darling
I beg to disagree. I did something like ds to one of my ex gfrnd who happens to be a nurse in a pharmacy shop, after buying condom and yoghurt drinks from their shop her reaction was not good at all though I didn't find out until the next time I came to do dsame as well she seized my money and refuse to give me what I ordered for, if not for her colleague who pala for her she would hv turn herself to mumu although I still love her deep down but she fvcked up BIG TIME
Re: Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" by luckyedgal1(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2020
ZeeAfrica:

darling i have forgiven dis boy a loooong time ago, and de reason i freely sell de condoms to him without being upset, its becoz i thought there were not for him, i thought someone had sent him, because i know for a fact dat his D**k does not fit inside a condom. Its too small for de condom hey. So dats y i thought they weren't his
Lol � Savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.