Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37156 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
this moniker?

No
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tiny23:

No
which one?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
which one?

NairalandEFCC1
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
FvckShiT:

...this is so fūcking nice.....so fūcking nice...so fūcking nice.. shocked

What a fucking nice comment

You fūcking nailed it cheesy cheesy
kisskiss the fücking troll won't lemme be. The angel in my füçking moniker is füçking deceiving him. I can füçking withstand his füçking aßs if I wanna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tiny23:

NairalandEFCC1
nothing angry tiny23
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
trapqueen aka trapking cheesy
if to comment na job she go dey win employee of the month constantly cheesy, to say she dey talk better thing person for hear, nonsense things , nobody don see her picture but she is the most beefed girl on this section now, her beef go soon done and i dey pray make i dey online when dem cook am, i don't like her abi him at all, but some people i don't know them fit like him or her cheesy not cool not nothing, no positive thing to say i swear …. my ratings 1/10 angry

Chop knuckle. cool
That Trapqueen no be human being.
And whatever it is, it's fuckìng jobless.
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
nothing angry tiny23

oops!check again
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
smiley ayam blushing oh
RoyalBlak007:

Yeah...seriously

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
continue running your mouth cool you go soon rest kafayat
Look here Mr, ahnie don't give ah fück about you, why not quit quoting me?

Lemme use a button seun refused to add.

Ignored
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Look here Mr, ahnie don't give ah fück about you, why not quit quoting me?

Lemme use a button seun refused to add.

Ignored
kafayat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
kafayat cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry angry
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
angry angry angry angry
ignore button spoil? ogbomosho babe forming posh cheesy, you go hail today, your picture loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by brightalo1010: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
i want to show him useless he's nothing more, good evening
Hmmmm never mind some goats you see online
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by TamedWolf90: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
omonighoblessing:
make I dey look oooh......tamedwolf90 are you here?

Yea, what's up
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by RoyalBlak007: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
smiley wink
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley ayam blushing oh
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
ignore button spoil? ogbomosho babe forming posh cheesy, you go hail today, your picture loading
angry

Ignored
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
i want to show him useless he's nothing more, good evening
your beef don done, no just form calm and innocent when i come for you, maintain your sharp mouth

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by royalemperors: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
FvckShiT:

...this is so fūcking nice.....so fūcking nice...so fūcking nice.. shocked

What a fucking nice comment

You fūcking nailed it cheesy cheesy
You worst i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
when you turn troll? Not cool, meet me over there we need to talk!

Stop calling me kafayat
Angel Kafayat Mami..I go likee to sample u smiley
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by IamNawty(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
Iamnawty, what's up Bestie?
u knw Watsup nah bestie tongue wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
fine dear, you?
am very well

It's been long, hope you are ok
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
This encyclopedia is not complete oh, still waiting..... undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This encyclopedia is not complete oh, still waiting..... undecided
you dey find your name? who you epp?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by AngelAhnie(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
Angel Kafayat Mami..I go likee to sample u smiley
Don't push me. I beg u in the name if God, you are getting on my nerves.
Maxi112:
am very well
It's been long, hope you are ok
Yes dear, had some issues bothering me but I'm okay now. Thanks
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
you dey find your name? who you epp?
I don't want my name to be on this thread, I already know myself, I want to know more people smiley

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
IamNawty:
u knw Watsup nah bestie tongue wink
Biko go joor.
I will not play with you again tongue undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
Biko go joor.
I will not play with you again tongue undecided
we get talk ! i go mention you for one thread
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
hope is not what you told me then?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You go dey always form saintt like say themm neva sample u angry

The biggest mistake u made was taking issues with me personal grin

Reporting me isn't an option.. I didn't break any rules..

NOW BACKK TO THE SERIOUS TOPIC!!

CAN I YANSHH U AND TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN angry

3 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
we get talk ! i go mention you for one thread
who are you and why are you disturbing me

2 Likes

HateU2:
who are you and why are you disturbing me
how na, i just talk calmly, i wan do something and i need your help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.