Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users (37147 Views)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Female Romanlanders Who Disappeared After Voted Fake / Romanlanders is this love or lunacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
cheesy cheesy you don break fast cheesy
how you take know grin

I still dey my holy mood, no come spoil Am for me, carry on with your good job grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Iamnawty, what's up Bestie?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dryyansh1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
what are you waiting for to join them

Cos dem say you get bad mouth now you wan flex muscle abi?
Face your Lane
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
Face your Lane
cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dharay99: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
ťwaci/10.? hahaha..#idd..
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Smellymouth: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:

alaga for the ladies much salutations, abeg leave suzan404 i no get milk for house

Hahahahah.. Wetin you wan use Suzzy do? grin cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
Face your Lane
not at all buddy.

I asked a harmless question

You are the one picking offence from it, Let have fun forget about those that deactivate their acct

Minewhil.... happy birthday
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahahah.. Wetin you wan use Suzzy do? grin cheesy
open her profile and see for yourself wink wink
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dryyansh1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
not at all buddy.

You are the one picking offence from it, Let have fun forget about those that deactivate their acct

We cool
Thanks bro
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
not at all buddy.

see maxiii oooo shocked this is new, them ban your fingers cheesy cheesy
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
We cool
Thanks bro
well I'm a new man, what the op said about me is not true

Ain't you an active member here? You can go through my posts if you want to

How can I get my cake
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
see maxiii oooo shocked this is new, them ban your fingers cheesy cheesy
its the Lord's doing.

I don forgive you, but know try me again grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
FvckShiT
this guy fvck doesn't give a fvck at all , he says his fvcking mind every fvcking time, real as fvck but loves women too as fvck, cool fvcker and friendly in a fvcking way, my fvcking ratings fvck ……. 7fvcks/10 cool cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dryyansh1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Maxi112:
well I'm a new man, what the op said about me is not true

Ain't you an active member here? You can go through my posts if you want to

How can I get my cake
I'm active with my alt on politics section. I use this here.
You seem like a cool person
Don't worry, I'll send the cake through DHL grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by mhisbliss(f): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
mhisbliss
if you can use person as bad example to future users of this forum na this girl, when she first come fight up and down, quarrel here and there but you trust mods na, humble the loud mouthed people cheesy now she don turn mother teresa, she done calm, even wen hateu2 luvu2 and iamnaughty wan eat her raw some weeks back, she hide like person when dey bite, dey form humble, we wen know am laugh our belle burst, no nice comment trouble maker that has been humbled . my ratings 2.1/10
EFCChq alternates bigassgrace, nairalandeffc, Shamstiel and few others i cant remember, if theres any example of a super cretin, this guy fits it perfectly, his life is boring and from the way he manages people's business, jumping into matters upandan, paying attention to people who doesn't give a rats a** about him, its easy to deduce he's the most jobless fellow in Romance section i wonder if he has a life outside nairaland, trying furiously to be relevant where he's not with his psychotic and wack detective skills, heres a middle finga for you puke face tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by yemsai(f): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
We cool
Thanks bro
So today na ur birthday? shocked
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
EFCChq alternates bigassgrace, nairalandeffc, Shamstiel and few others i cant remember, if theres any example of a super cretin, this guy fits it perfectly, his life is boring and from the way he manages people's business, jumping into matters upandan, paying attention to people who doesn't give a rats a** about him, its easy to deduce he's the most jobless fellow in Romance section i wonder if he has a life outside nairaland, trying furiously to be relevant where he's not with his psychotic and wack detective skills, heres a middle finga for you puke face tongue
[size=30pt] k [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
herzern aka lipsrsealed
like wingback another bad dude cheesy but na fire him dey spit, this guy fit kill you moral with words , if he wants to attack you, my advice is to just keep quiet and leave him cheesy, when i read his comments i always they frown cause na so i fit understand him words, but i like him to another direct shooter we need people like am, to dey shoot sense enter people head, my ratings………7/10 cool cool cool

haha.....abeq ai don laff.....

My Stomach don tear.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by dryyansh1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:

So today na ur birthday? shocked
I expected your message since, nothing sad
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Maxi112: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
I'm active with my alt on politics section. I use this here.
You seem like a cool person
Don't worry, I'll send the cake through DHL grin
oh politics There na war zone oh grin

Oh thanks for that compliment..

As for the cake, keep it, I know chop again grin

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:

alaga for the ladies much salutations, abeg leave suzan404 i no get milk for house
wetin you wan use me do?I dey sell milk
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
wetin you wan use me do?I dey sell milk
make i no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
make i no talk lipsrsealed
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by yemsai(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
dryyansh1:
I expected your message since, nothing sad
Awww...I didn't knw ni o...hapi birthday 2 u.. llnp..where d party at?
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:

He's only tryinq to be funny.....

Must yhu throw tantrums....??

All wah he said about yhu qan sev....He's beinq sarcastic......

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
undecided undecided

Foolishness is really taking over.

#yOLO

2 Likes

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by FvckShiT(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
EFCChq:
FvckShiT
this guy fvck doesn't give a fvck at all , he says his fvcking mind every fvcking time, real as fvck but loves women too as fvck, cool fvcker and friendly in a fvcking way, my fvcking ratings fvck ……. 7fvcks/10 cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by photoshoot(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lool grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by jamalnation(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by stiflerdrug: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
EFCChq aka Nuhu Ribadu, I greet you boss (Respekt) ...

Shallat to stiflerdrug, my hommie, maximum respekt..

Shallat to suzan404..#BearHugs#

Shallat to generalbush and maxi112, they are now dedicated Christians..

Someburri give Jesus a big hand!!
grin

I see you baba cool

1 Like

Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by mhisbliss(f): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

am being sarcastic and funny as well see how hard people are laughing grin
Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by herzern(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
am being sarcastic and funny as well see how hard people are laughing grin

[size=32pt]OK[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

"She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.