Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65299 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by SC31(f): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
freshvine:

Forget all this no matter what, no matter the circumstances bla bla bla needless gender fight.

Did you discuss with the guy of your view on sex?
What was his reaction? If his reaction is not in Concord with your view why not cut off the relationship? Why test his reservation by visiting?

Look for a guy with low sex drive like you and stop taking from someone you're not ready to compromise your principle
now I can see your problem,Chao
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freshvine(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
elektra:

Wow, Look at all this rules and regulations for women. Isn't just easier to say "men don't rape women"?

Of course there are rape but not claims relating to lovers.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by schumastic(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
SC31:
whether he snitches on his friend or not if the girls dares report to the police he's already an accomplice......if you say you condemn rape then your advice to the op should be to let the girl report and he should assure her that he'll stand as a witness,that's the only human advice cause who know who the said friend might rape in the future all in the name he spent on her

The op is a very disgusting human being,he saw his friend committing such act and he just turned a blind a eye saying he would offer the girl money and justifying his friends action,truly birds a feather flock together.

I get your point no doubt and i love the way you approach the topic.
I thought of that as well but then i remember the kind of police we have and the poor system we operate, things might only end up to backfire ag him and am sure that is what he is avioding.
let's b realistic, is hard to see close child hood friends snitch on each other, instead what they do is cut of the friendship so they don't get into trouble. the same thing applys to girls as well.
am not happy with the op cus a Lil cough from him would have made a difference in the whole scenario that played out and this makes him an accomplice, which am sure he knows by now. the only reason I commented on the topic was because a lady said all guys were raised up to be rapist, which I cleared her on..thanks n i appreciate your point

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by elektra(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
freshvine:

Of course there are rape but not claims relating to lovers.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you implying that when two people are going out/dating and the guy beats the girl, tears her clothes and forces his pr!ck into her vag!Na, it is not rape?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by StarPlayer: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
SmartChoices:
did she force you to spend money on her? and does your filthy money give you the right to violate her? very soon you will reap what you have sown rapist!
The way you're so bitter about this, it's like you've been raped before undecided kpele o

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
VolTOxic:

My post wasn't meant to be interpreted literally. undecided

And No. It wasn't your fault.

So drop the pretence and black concern since you didn't do a shìt to prevent that from happening when you had the chance. Who are you deceiving here by seeking advise whether to report or not? You never care at all.
prevent I from happening and get bottle broken on his head? He would remain in hospital while friend and girl remain best of friends. People don't deserve risking one's life for them like that cos they'll never appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by rosalieene(f): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
No 1; Did your friend tell you that she demanded for stuffs because its not all guys that wait for their gfs to demand for something before getting them stuffs.
Your friend is a beast!! so he felt raping her was the best he could do in exchange for the stuffs he gave her. He is senseless and needs to rot in hell!!! What happened to coming to a mutual agreement with her? 'babe, I can't continue this relationship without sex' If she refuses, he can always get another gf who would gladly sleep with him in exchange for money and other material things. Karma is a bitch! I ain't the girl but this got me really mad!! this singular act of his would be caught up on him and his unborn children generation upon generation.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sweetcocoa(f): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
sukkot:
aittttttttttttt gaddemit am sorry sweetcocoa lolzzzzzzz grin

lool @ under a rock in the thick forests of cameroun
Lol, apology accepted.grin

Yea, you said Shymm3xx be acting weird, dude is weird na. grin
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by jmoore(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin grin The coward has deactivated his account.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ikennablue(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
Bro you are in a tight corner already because the girl is going to bring you in for sure and the police might label you 'an accomplice'. I won't advice you to snitch on your friend either. Best thing to do is iron things out between both of em, just keep everything away from the police
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Silumi(f): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2016

idiot like u ..just b sincere if it was ur younger sista begging that boy in DAT room would u ve walked out and waited for that 20 mins? u re more evil than he is cos s u cud he stopped it but u refused to. may God forgive d both of u

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Getintouch2004(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball. [/quote][b]

Where you stand sef?

I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by SC31(f): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
schumastic:

I get your point no doubt and i love the way you approach the topic.
I thought of that as well but then i remember the kind of police we have and the poor system we operate, things might only end up to backfire ag him and am sure that is what he is avioding.
let's b realistic, is hard to see close child hood friends snitch on each other, instead what they do is cut of the friendship so they don't get into trouble. the same thing applys to girls as well.
am not happy with the op cus a Lil cough from him would have made a difference in the whole scenario that played out and this makes him an accomplice, which am sure he knows by now. the only reason I commented on the topic was because a lady said all guys were raised up to be rapist, which I cleared her on..thanks n i appreciate your point
ok
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thank you for that.

Some people on this forum are mentally unstable: smh
freecocoa:
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

Highest form of hating ever, like who hates on a baby? a baby for feck's sakes, e come be one like the one on said dp, I had to take a look.

Baby that is all shades of freshness, did you see those eyes that can pierce through a soul? lips as beautiful as can be, that's the type of lips that people pay good money to get going under the knife, as little as she is, you can already see all the swag/attitude, that baby is a zillion miles far from ugly, you don't know beautiful even when it stares you in the face.

Even if you don't like her mum, don't take it out on her baby, the baby has done you absolutely no wrong.

Then your stupidity is further displayed by you associating rape with beauty, you should be in a cage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by rosalieene(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Odunharry:

Sad some guys are just senseless. I wonder why many guys think it takes just gifts to get a woman. .

Some gals too are to blame.. If you tell them to stop collecting cash or gifts from guys not related to them can have consequences, they willl rebuff ur statement.
I wonder what she went there to do alone...
When I saw your first comment, I was like waow!!! this is unlike you (you usually support the male folks) not until I continued reading down and saw 'some girls too are to blame' Obviously, you must blame the female folks. its true tho but right now, one shouldn't blame this girl. He was her so-called boyfriend and not just any money making maga. Truth be told, there was meant to be a mutual agreement between them. If she wasn't interested in sex, he should have just respected her decision.... prolly stop giving her money or stuffs. worst comes to worst, they break up as each of them cant meet the other's demand. Harrison, no need blaming girls for anything in this scenerio

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by SC31(f): 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
elektra:

Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you implying that when two people are going out/dating and the guy beats the girl, tears her clothes and forces his pr!ck into her vag!Na, it is not rape?
pls help me ask her
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freshvine(f): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
elektra:

Why should a guy suddenly beat someone he profess love to or dating. Such situations simply means one of them is benefiting and the other is dissatisfied.

It is better not to date a maniac than to think you could outsmart him and later tag him mugu.

I'll counsel you to define relationship with your boyfriend before he become another rapist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
That's someone's sister, it could have been your sister, you know? The decision is entirely yours but don't forget that adage that says show me your friend and I will tell you who you're.... Besides If your friend really wanted sex in a relationship, he shouldn't have agreed to a no sex relationship just to gain the girls trust and then rape her.... Your friend should be in Jail.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by elektra(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
freshvine:

Why should a guy suddenly beat someone he profess love to or dating. Such situations simply means one of them is benefiting and the other is dissatisfied.

It is better not to date a maniac than to think you could outsmart him and later tag him mugu.

I'll counsel you to define relationship with your boyfriend before he become another rapist

Madam, is it rape or not?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by whizcartel(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
thekingisback:
I'm not the rapist. I just hate it when people don't mind their business. Well, you're very free to do whatever you like. I'm not in any way bothered whether a girl was raped or not. That's one of the disadvantages of eating free money.
shey you wey put mouth for the action wey I won take na him dey mind him business... how e take affect you on wetin I wan do. You sef mind your business. kettle calling pot black..smh.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freshvine(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
elektra:

Madam, is it rape or not?

Why should it be rape when you'll still offer the same punny some other time?

Women also use emotional torture to get sex from their men

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by missjahiniekpe(f): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
my friend shut up there. I have money. I don't need to rape a girl. I can have as many as I want.

Maybe you raped the girl and brought it here for your fellow rapist to justify your actions, how can you watch a girl beg for that long and not intervene? What if you were brought to the scene to remedy the situation?

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
sukkot:
come on. stop playing dumb. you know what you did. just admit to it. you took a passive aggressive jab at cococandy. in fact cococandy we need you here to tell us how you felt when you saw sweetcocoas post. that ought to clear this right up.

my weekend going mighty fine mademoiselle sweetcocoa
wink cheesy
i felt just fine.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by elektra(f): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
freshvine:

Why should it be rape when you'll still offer the same punny some other time?

Women also use emotional torture to get sex from their men

Is it rape or not? Simple question that requires simple yes/no answer. Ask yourself why you are reluctant to answer the question squarely.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by citrate(f): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
You should have prevent ur friend from raping d girl in d first instance , that could have saved u from guilty conscience since u are at d scene of d rape.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by teepain: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Beamborla:

From his original post, he did not commit any crime against the law but he has committed a great crime against humanity. He didn't aid nor abet the act, he actually turned his face.

My opinion, though. What I understand

Unfortunately, your opinion is at variance with the law. The OP, like every other citizen, is duty bound to report any criminality that he is aware of.

Unfortunately, the OP's friend is a felon and the OP is a potential accessory after the fact for the following reasons:

1. He promised to wade into the matter by advising his friend (the rapist) to compensate the victim monetary with the intention of helping his friend to escape prosecution.

2. He is justifying the rape action of his friend by saying that the rape was a direct consequence of the lady accepting material gifts from his friend, the rapist.

3. He was present before the rape occurred and did nothing to prevent the criminal act.

These are enough grounds for the OP to be put behind bars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freshvine(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
elektra:

Is it rape or not? Simple question that requires simple yes/no answer. Ask yourself why you are reluctant to answer the question squarely.

No. QED.

She was molested by the boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by elektra(f): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
freshvine:

No. QED.

She was molested by the boyfriend

Okay.
At bolded.
I give up. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freshvine(f): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
teepain:

Unfortunately, your opinion is at variance with the law. The OP, like every other citizen, is duty bound to report any criminality that he is aware of.

Unfortunately, the OP's friend is a felon and the OP is a potential accessory after the fact for the following reasons:

1. He promised to wade into the matter by advising his friend (the rapist) to compensate the victim monetary with the intention of helping his friend to escape prosecution.

2. He is justifying the rape action of his friend by saying that the rape was a direct consequence of the lady accepting material gifts from his friend, the rapist.

3. He was present before the rape occurred and did nothing to prevent the criminal act.

These are enough grounds for the OP to be put behind bars.

She wickedly suck the guy of his finances, now you still want the girl to use a friend to her supposed boyfriend to get him into jail?

Answer me, when was the right time for her to release the punny?

Did the devil appoint her to terminate the guy's destiny?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by teepain: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Maybe you raped the girl and brought it here for your fellow rapist to justify your actions, how can you watch a girl beg for that long and not intervene? What if you were brought to the scene to remedy the situation?

Actually, on a scale of 100%, the OP is 90% likely to be the rapist. However, assuming without conceding the fact that the OP is not the rapist, he is at least a potential rapist for objectifying women. He betrayed himself by saying that he had money and could get any woman in bed; such mentality is what brings out the bestialty in rapists when they are refused sex after flaunting their wealth.

Sorry OP, not all women will get laid with your cash.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Unfollowing this sick thread.

Not really surprised. Wouldn't expect anything different from folks verified to be mentally unbalanced. May everyone reap what they sow. Amen.

Evil shall befall those who support it. Amen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.