Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (30308 Views)

How Delta Commissioner Omatsola Williams Frustrated A Civil Servant To Death / Nigerians Say Buhari Dey Use Chibok Girls Matter Cover People Face / Okowa Sack Delta Commissioner For Women Affairs Omatsola Williams ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2016
GMbuharii:

gbamest...CHIBOK GIRLS MUST BE FOUND AND RESCUED. Buhari must resign and apc quit power if chibok are not found..
#BBOG

A simple as that..

Time we forced this man to fulfil at least one of his promises..haba!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by StarPlayer: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

Your wickedness and hate filled heart won't allow you make reasonable judgement on sensitive issues.. Why bother?
Please channel your grievances to the right quarters and stop pouring spit all over nairaland
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by GMbuharii: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Codes151:
instead of that!!! The greatest propaganda by APC will surface! Where fake chibok girls will be rescued

yea,you can say that again. The 'girls' were billed to write physics exams (waec) but the ones found,the girls that escaped dont look or sound like someone thats ever heard or know the 1st thing about physics! Couldnt even relate in good english..

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by GMbuharii: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari, #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by timilinda(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Ekugbeh:
there re no missing Chibok girls, take it or accept it

Now there's no missing Chibok girl, abi Its a lie o! OVER 200 GIRLS ARE MISSING, AND THEY MUST BE FOUND BY BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!! Shiorrrr! angry angry angry
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by kjhova(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2016
"@NigeriaNewsdesk: UK MPs meet over abducted Chibok schoolgirls https://today.ng/p/z2xdr via @todayng http://pic.twitter.com/f5WkKOIX5o"

It is a scam in a part of Nigeria, it is real to the rest of the sane world.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
"Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket. “For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money".

This devilish woman is an slowpoke of the highest order..
I swear, Vanguard has a hidden agenda for promoting this useless news..

This useless woman should not involve herself on issues beyond her comprehension for whatever reason..

Chibok girls is not scam or at least, it's no longer scan..
After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

Nobody should mention me oh!

Chibok girls must be found by Buhari whether they exist or not, I am not interested in any other story around it..

Buhari and his Boko-ediots must provide Chibok girls by fire by force..

Thank God the woman talking is a christian. grin
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2016
catlova2:

Thank God the woman talking is a christian. grin

Pls forget religion, it's all sham..
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2016
GMbuharii:
Buhari,
#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS

And back he must bring them... By fire by force.. !!
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by progress69: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2016
ideology:
Go and read up the report US marines wrote after visiting Nigeria to help rescue "CHIBOK GIRLS"

WHEN YOU ARE DONE TO WILL REDEFINE THE MEANING OF SCAM grin grin grin grin

Which report. The one that indicted the military under Jonathan.

Are u sure u know what ubare talking about? Lol
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
you can call him a basted. ..but I would find out if you have any iota of integrity in you to be supporting a party of scam artiste... cheesy

Or you're just a regular paid zombie wey dey suffer dey smile...

It's so painful that the party you so worship is corruption ridden...just wait until more truths unfold...

wink

Its not your business about what party I support. I know that I don't know your current condition but I'm very likely to be enjoying life better than you.

No matter how corrupt APC is, it can never be half as corrupt as Pdp and we will make sure that they never rule this country again. Ever!
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
words of a zombie...you're just a pathetic almajiri that nothing matters except Buhari. ..what a curse to Nigeria you are....

Call me an almajiri but trust me, its very likely that you don't earn in a month half as much as I earn in a week. We also have no curse in Nigeria like you people. Wait until when you start working for the oil first before you make mouth. Oil is just a gift of nature. It could have been anywhere else.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

Pls forget religion, it's all sham..

When chtistianity is involved, thats what u ll say.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by paradoxy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

So how about the girls and those pictures we were seeing? Abi na photshop? You can as well tell me that there was nothing like boko haram in Nigeria.
don't tell me that you are that naive not to know how easy it is stage the whole thing. They can easily get girls pay them and put them in front of a camera.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
catlova2:

When chtistianity is involved, thats what u ll say.

To hell with Islam and Christianity..

Don't think all Nigerian is blinded by useless religion..
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
paradoxy:
don't tell me that you are that naive not to know how easy it is stage the whole thing. They can easily get girls pay them and put them in front of a camera.

And then the girls remain in the forest for years right? Too much Hollywood movies!
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by ideology(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
progress69:

Which report. The one that indicted the military under Jonathan.

Are u sure u know what ubare talking about? Lol

hahahaha, what do you mean by military under GEJ.

List the heads of departments and operations in military under GEJ lets see if some of them are not Ministers under BUHAri

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by x12345678x: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
In the video, dey looked too damn fresh n plump For girls dat have been kidnapped, bombed, raped daily, and constantly running in the forest with lil or no food. Even idps dat are fed n all no fine reach dem. Just a tot tho
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Jidibia(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
progress69:

Sharap. So ur hero was foolish too to bliv the scam. I mean Jonathan
ur fada.... animol...
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by 1miccza: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
They are only confirming what we knew from the onset..
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by AlPeter: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
krispycash:

Another sad Nigerian child... Insults only go to show how "civilized" you are...
turn that saying to. Yourself. Odeson
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Kposkila: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
wizzyrich:
You don't get it, no chibok girl was kidnapped. If they were kidnapped, mrs Jonathan wouldn't have asked that woman that question "na only you waka come ?"

Nigerians didn't see meanings to that simple question, but instead they were busy laughing at her grammar.
Yes dat was a smart question she asked, 276 gals missing, only principal waka cum.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Ekugbeh(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
timilinda:

Now there's no missing Chibok girl, abi Its a lie o! OVER 200 GIRLS ARE MISSING, AND THEY MUST BE FOUND BY BUHARI!!!!!!!!!!!! Shiorrrr! angry angry angry
funny bae

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by lonecat: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts: 1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise. 2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examn 3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daugher due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the president of the development?Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim? 5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel consider ing the tight security present in Borno State then? Why did the APC played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma? Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government & their belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy which have now been suddenly banned? Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved.Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all. cry
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by lonecat: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by lonecat: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Paperwhite:
The way this "Chibok issue" was started & now being forcefully buried convinced me it's a grand scam until QED.Consider the following facts: 1).The controversy surrounding writing the exam in Maiduguri against WAEC advise. 2).The controversy about the actual no.of students that were due to sit for the examn 3).Why was the GSS Chibok principal & her daugher due to write the said Physics exam the next day not within the premises of the school on the night of the kidnap?(Recall the said principal have been rewarded with a commissioner appointment by the Borno State Government).4).Why did the state governor-Kassim Shettima failed to immediately inform the president of the development?Only for him to later grant a belated press interview sometime back to say he was expecting the C-in-C to rather called him & brief him of something that happened in his own domain. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Can he confidently say this is the action he would have taken if his daughter was a victim? 5).And now the big question-how can these insurgents comfortably move a convoy of over 200 school girls without any detection by any civilian or military personnel consider ing the tight security present in Borno State then? Why did the APC played so much politics with this controversial issue when they knew they lack good intelligence on how to resolve the enigma? Why did the BBOG group suddenly went cold at the outset of this government & their belated "shows" after public outcry against their hypocrisy which have now been suddenly banned? Miss Hadiza have now deserted the group to sit cooly as the MD NPA.Meaning she has accepted political benefits in lieu of the so called missing girls as it's strongly believed she would never have given it a thought as a mother if her child was involved.Infact there are more questions than answers as far as this Chibok Scam is concerned.Well karma is already telling on them all. cry
Even more question
Why did the chibok girls parent eventually decided not to protest again claiming they do not want to provoke d govt?
Who created the pro-buhari protesters to clash with BBOG group?
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Organs(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
durangokid:
My you can believe what you want to believe because it's people like you who don't reason rationale that were meant to be deceived, sensible Nigerians knows that chibok girls was a scam, the question you should begin to ask yourself is how did they transport those girls, what distance unnoticed and why did world powers that came that including cia, m15, mossad, and others hurriedly left Nigeria saying they can't locate those girls, do you think if there is such they wouldn't have been located at that time?

Durangokid: The issue about debating people like you is that you dont get anywhere, all your proof is based on conspiracy theories here and there and it is madness.... Orly Taitz has same theories about Obama's birth certificate, California State banned here from bringing any evidence to court again because she is crazy without knowing it. Durangokid, if you make research and go to Chibok, then, i will take you serious but i cannot argue with someone as stupid as you who is basing all your info on things you read about from different blogs and dem say dem say theories, but i tell you this conclusively, i live in the USA infact i am just back from Houston from celebrating the Sallah celebration, if you know what goes into vetting a news article before it is reported by major news agencies, you will not be spewing this nonsense, but its obvious from your line of reasoning and argument that you dont know sqwat. But, so you dont embarrass yourself somewhere high profile, do yourself a favor, research how news articles are gathered and research the chibok girls again, just get up like all right thinking oyinbos will do, do the work and make the research, that is the differentiator and the reason why we are underdeveloped and they are developed.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Organs(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
wizzyrich:
Ever since the scam chibok girls were kidnapped, how many times did you hear the voices of these parents who claimed their children were kidnapped ?

Non of them could even take the government to court, apart from the BBOG group who protested non of them protested to the gates of aso rock. Were these said parents scared of arrest ? Was that the reason only one person showed up ? Why would government arrest you when you came to identify yourself as the parents of the missing children ?

These are the questions we should ask ourselves to get to the bottom of this issue.

wizzyrich: from your write up, it shows your lack of knowledge and lack of education. The problem in Naija, is that misinformation and stupidity goes on and on and on unchecked. Wizzyrich, lots of parents has died at my last count from heartache, this was reported in the news. I leave you with this excerpt from the rescued girl Amina Ali:...... Yakubu Nkeki, whose daughter, Maimuna, was among the 219 girls abducted from a school in the town of Chibok more than two years ago, spoke to Amina on Thursday after she met President Muhammadu Buhari.
“I called her ‘Kwadudu’,” he said, describing how Amina smiled and grabbed his hand as soon as she heard her pet name from childhood, which means ‘only daughter’. “She looked relieved.”
For an hour he listened to Amina, who was found on Tuesday by soldiers and vigilantes with her four-month-old baby, recall some of her experiences over the past two years, he said.
“She told me that she last saw my daughter about a year ago before the girls were separated,” said Nkeki who lives next door to Amina’s family in Mbalala village near Chibok.

wizzyrich, so all these na fabricated story abi That was why bh grew and grew and grew because most idiots said it was all politics....
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Organs:

wizzyrich: from your write up, it shows your lack of knowledge and lack of education. The problem in Naija, is that misinformation and stupidity goes on and on and on unchecked. Wizzyrich, lots of parents has died at my last count from heartache, this was reported in the news. I leave you with this excerpt from the rescued girl Amina Ali:...... Yakubu Nkeki, whose daughter, Maimuna, was among the 219 girls abducted from a school in the town of Chibok more than two years ago, spoke to Amina on Thursday after she met President Muhammadu Buhari.
“I called her ‘Kwadudu’,” he said, describing how Amina smiled and grabbed his hand as soon as she heard her pet name from childhood, which means ‘only daughter’. “She looked relieved.”
For an hour he listened to Amina, who was found on Tuesday by soldiers and vigilantes with her four-month-old baby, recall some of her experiences over the past two years, he said.
“She told me that she last saw my daughter about a year ago before the girls were separated,” said Nkeki who lives next door to Amina’s family in Mbalala village near Chibok.

wizzyrich, so all these na fabricated story abi That was why bh grew and grew and grew because most idiots said it was all politics....

There is a popular saying that when you argue with a mad man, people will ascribe you to be mad aswell. You claim to be knowledgeable and educated but yet you ascribe Nigeria's problem to misinformation and stupidity ?

Mr knowledgeable and educated, pls educate me on how misinformation and stupidity contribute to "Niaja's problem" ?

For your script up there, pls tell that to the birds.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Organs(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
wizzyrich:
There is a popular saying that when you argue with a mad man, people will ascribe you to be mad aswell. You claim to be knowledgeable and educated but yet you ascribe Nigeria's problem to misinformation and stupidity ?

Mr knowledgeable and educated, pls educate me on how misinformation and stupidity contribute to "Niaja's problem" ?

For your script up there, pls tell that to the birds.

wizzyrich: You are absolutely right, when you argue with a "mad man = wizzyrich" no one will know the difference. Now consider this, if you go on any search engine, yahoo, google etc, and you type in chibok girls, you will find lots and lots of materials, reportings, interviews etc from CNN, BBC, VOA, all the major news network and FYI, the first cardinal rule on reporting is trust and verify, your news has to be credible from reliable sources, now mumu man, tell me who should anyone believe, all these news agencies that are on the ground in chibok collaborating stories, incidents etc or a "fool" like you that is sitting your fat ass wherever and basing all your facts on conspiracy theories and dem say, dem say that you hear from peppersoup joints? Also, misinformation and stupidity led naija's to believe that BH and chibok girls was all to tarnish GEJ's corrupt govt, misinformation and stupidity made fools out of Nigerians and GEJ, Dasuki and all the army, navy, airforce generals was stealing naija blind and BH was advancing but idiots like you and the incompetent govt was blaming any available northerner from Atiku to IBB, to Buhari, to Sultan of Sokoto, to Sanusi, to Gov of Borno etc, etc. Infact, a British based General wrote that Nigerian Army were so, so stupid and daft that they requested for a device that will be able to tell them if someone sitting in a car at a checkpoint is a bokoharam member? So, wizzyrich, go wallow in your madness and dem say dem say conspiracies for unfortunately therin you equally will have followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.