Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (30244 Views)

How Delta Commissioner Omatsola Williams Frustrated A Civil Servant To Death / Nigerians Say Buhari Dey Use Chibok Girls Matter Cover People Face / Okowa Sack Delta Commissioner For Women Affairs Omatsola Williams ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Enyimbamercedes: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2016
suasmablow:
The same people who believe its a scam are same people insulting the police and the presidency for preventing the BBOG group.
If you guys are convinced that its a scam, then tell the BBOG to stop the campaign.
Its amazing how wicked and heartless we could be as a people.
If u guys claim no girl was kidnapped from Chibok, how about series of other women and people that have been reportedly rescued by the army from raided Boko Haram camps. Was it Buhari that transported them to Boko Haram camp too?
For all those who support evil and mock victims of evil, i wish them same experience.
I dare this pastor to take her daughter to the verge of Sambisa forest or any known territory of Boko Haram and lets see how she will feel when we start telling her that it was a scam.
If you have some free time, research the total number of people rescued by the army...the figure far out numbers the number of chibok girls. My point is, we never heard a word about the kidnap of these people. Secondly, not one of the hundreds of people rescued was a chibok girl. What are the chances? Fact! No Chibok girl was kidnapped. The chief sponsor of the hashtag, Michelle Obama has not uttered a word on this since she held up the words #BringBackOurGirls. She did her bit for the change agenda. Where is the illiterate chibok girl who was flown to abuja in a presidential jet? Yes, the one who could only speak Hausa yet was writing a physics exam on the day...in Hausa I suppose? Open your eyes!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by OneManLegion(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2016
wizzyrich:
there is Boko haram no doubt, but the chibok girls issue was just a script to get international attention and also to rubbish Jonathans administration

LOL. There was no need to use the chibok incidence to rubbish Jonathan's administration, Jonathan's administration had already left its mark as one of unmatched incompetence and idiocy.

The Chibok incidence, in my opinion, was no exacerbation of his already humongous flaws, it was only a consolidation of his _moronic and inept tendencies.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by mokybb: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
[b]"

Chibok girls is not scam or at least, it's no longer scan..
After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

We detect your hatred for Buhari from your nonsense comment.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Paperwhite(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2016
Organs:

PAPERWHITE: A fool is defined as "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. Paperwhite, you, are a fool by definition. The consolation is that "You are not alone". Some people are liking your mumu-ism and some mumu like you are still looking for Obama's birth certificate and he will be handing over next year february. They, mumu just like you have bullet points of how Barrack Obama was born in Kenya and not fit to be president. There are students in the US here writing thesis and projects on some of the lives of these girls. They got materials from different major news network, from some major US departments with documented evidences and pictures of parents, village members, families, religious leaders, teachers, principals, market women and so many different sources in Chibok, in surrounding villages, in Maiduguri all over the place. Also many human rights organisations from US, Netherlands, Germany all over the world are on the ground in the community helping and assisting and some other girls in that secondary school that got lucky got scholarships and are currently in the US etc, then you have some fools sitting on their lazy ass in lagos, PH, Enugu, etc, never being anywhere and shouting lies, scam, scam. That is why we remain under-developed. The other day, news of the bread seller Jumoke Orisaguna broke with the story all over the place, some fools in that same Lagos did not even get up from their lazy f..ckng ass to even pay a visit to the local bakery in Agege where she collects bread on a daily basis to confirm the story but screamed that it is all fabricated to help TY Bello's image and had foolish conspiracy theories... How come she is giving a motivational speech if she is illiterate?? how come this, how come that....... mumu.
Counter the points raised with sound argument not beating about the Bush man.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by DonCortino: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
"Rev. Mrs. Omatsola Williams said people are now using it to promote themselves and pocket. “For me o’, I don’t believe that there is Chibok girl. We should not use the life of people to play ‘Jambo’ (game) at all. Some people are using this to make money".

This devilish woman is an slowpoke of the highest order..
I swear, Vanguard has a hidden agenda for promoting this useless news..

This useless woman should not involve herself on issues beyond her comprehension for whatever reason..

Chibok girls is not scam or at least, it's no longer scan..
After they have used it to achieve their evil motives in caging and handing over this country to Buhari and his gang of illiterates when it was convenient for them..

Nobody should mention me oh!

Chibok girls must be found by Buhari whether they exist or not, I am not interested in any other story around it..

Buhari and his Boko-ediots must provide Chibok girls by fire by force..

At the bold, so even if the girls don't exit (which we all know) the should find the imaginary girls abi?

You too get sense!
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Paperwhite(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

If you have some free time, research the total number of people rescued by the army...the figure far out numbers the number of chibok girls. My point is, we never heard a word about the kidnap of these people. Secondly, not one of the hundreds of people rescued was a chibok girl. What are the chances? Fact! No Chibok girl was kidnapped. The chief sponsor of the hashtag, Michelle Obama has not uttered a word on this since she held up the words #BringBackOurGirls. She did her bit for the change agenda. Where is the illiterate chibok girl who was flown to abuja in a presidential jet? Yes, the one who could only speak Hausa yet was writing a physics exam on the day...in Hausa I suppose? Open your eyes!!!
Bull's eyes.We really have critical thinkers.Don't mind these illiterates.We were not deceived & refused to be decieved.Find "Chibok girls" if this incident was not a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by honeychild(f): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2016
philips70:
As usual the forum is still filled with slow people. Seun, do something, by now Nairaland should be the real platform for national political discourse. Not with this quality of engagement.

I think Seun should design an IQ test which you must pass before you comment in the politics section grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by sabi99(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2016
All d people that orchestrated this ruse of d missing chibok girls will soon receive their own shares of karma

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Codes151(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2016
For years I said it was a scam! Those girls where child brides they all married! They are northerners! They marry underage girls! Those were their wives! Faces of criminal associates! They were all partners. Chibok na scam oooooooooo
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Codes151(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2016
GMbuharii:

gbamest...CHIBOK GIRLS MUST BE FOUND AND RESCUED. Buhari must resign and apc quit power if chibok are not found..
#BBOG
instead of that!!! The greatest propaganda by APC will surface! Where fake chibok girls will be rescued
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by 4wrd9ja: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Averted:
Chibok girls is the greatest scam in the History of Nigeria... I knew this right from time angry
No Buhari is the greatest fraud, I still can't understand how he was able to deceived vast majority of Nigerians for that long to make them believed he is a clean man, a man of integrity until they made him their president and the reality is the opposite. Is it about the certificate, or the Halliburton, or the chibork girls, or his assets declaration,or. his nepotism in appointments,or back door recruitments ,or his record in ptf or denials of promises made to win an election after the election has been won.The list is endless, I still wonder how such a man is touted to be a man of integrity or maybe because he is calling every other person thief and fantastically corrupt,then he should be the only saint.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2016
I have said it that by the time gullible Nigeria know the truth about bokoharam and the chibok girls they would be on the streets lynching anything apc...I have said it before...
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by ExInferis(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2016
What's "Hiroshima war"?
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

So how about the girls and those pictures we were seeing? Abi na photshop? You can as well tell me that there was nothing like boko haram in Nigeria.
all scam...God would expose and deal with each and every member of the apc who used that scam to get into government...

Na small small..just keep being an apc zombie...just continue...
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Codes151(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2016
TCF1980:
May God forgive them all. If Chibok abduction is a scam, Niger Delta avengers never existed as well. The blowing up of wellheads and export crude lines are propaganda to scare foreign investors.

Girls were abducted. No thanks to PDP and APC for playing politics with human lives... Boko Haram like the dreaded Fulani herdsmen hardly attack without a sign or informing their supposed victim as a sign of bravity. The principal of the institution knew about the attack, the few military personnels guiding the school knew about it and due to supposed shutting down of telecommunication facilties, reinforcement couldn't be made. Hence, the absconded as well.

On the part of the Governor, due to pride and politics of bitterness, he decided not to call the C-in-C (GEJ) perhaps thinking he must have been briefed by the military. Local hunters trailed the abductors for days deep into the forest until herdsmen warned them against proceeding further... GEJ on his part, never wanted to do a thing until Shettima swallows his pride and give him a call which caused the delay in military intervention for about 15 days or so...

Chibok girls abduction is real!
na so! Shettima! Where was he? So if Sth happens in ph! Wike will have to let the president handle? What did shettima do? Pre and post the event? He couldn't even inform the president when he messed up! How can such menace occur in ur society! Inside ur society like seriously, don't u ppl have security forces or Sth like I still don't get it! U watch hoodlums grow into this and u have the gusts to come defend terrorism? The security forces/ ur govt / and u (the masses of that state) are the ones that bleeped up! Even u self! If u see those girls u won't even tell FG! U go wan virgins! Abi? Mess!
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2016
wizzyrich:
there is Boko haram no doubt, but the chibok girls issue was just a script to get international attention and also to rubbish Jonathans administration
even the boko haram we would soon know why they went ballistic in the gej era..by the time truths start reeling out many would lynch our present leaders...
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

I cant remember any here and even in morst Northern states. The last time i heard of any bomb blast was 5 months ago and then those ones that welcomed Buhari.
boko haram too was a tool to distabilise the past administration. ...truths would soon come out.... cool

As long as we are alive truths would come out....
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
philips70:
As usual the forum is still filled with slow people. Seun, do something, by now Nairaland should be the real platform for national political discourse. Not with this quality of engagement.
many persons are becoming wise....allow them air their views... angry

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by prince985(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
it is now fools r realizing wat d wise ones knew long ago..if u like allow dem to decieve u next time .
ur on ur own
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2016
krispycash:

Kidnapping children in a state where a state of emergency is in effect. Meaning that every few meters u see a military check point... So, 300 girls kidnapped, how? Did they put them in vehicles? How come no one security personnel encountered such vehicles in a state where a state of emergency is in effect. Let's not kid ourselves or make fool of ourselves... It is highly unlikely that there is any truth the this chibok saga...

Until we forget partisan politics, Nigeria can not grow and it is the likes of people who see bad things happen and claim it is good that give the country a bad name... APC or PDP..... Say it as it is.... Because you're an ardent supporter of APC doesn't mean u should be myopic in ur thinking
do you know the core northern Muslims in the army betrayed the hell out of good luck? ?...They divulged intelligence and most times foiled the plans of the army and sss in their attempt to fight terrorists...my aunt who is and was part of the sss told me way back then....

I want nigerians to suffer under Buhari so that they can learn...

This was a man who refused to debate before the elections...from the backyard numb skulls voted in Buhari. ..educated numb skulls...may God save our nation with the foolish people inhabiting it...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
all scam...God would expose and deal with each and every member of the apc who used that scam to get into government...

Na small small..just keep being an apc zombie...just continue...
Mtcheew. Childish childish childish. Buhari is in power and he shall continue to be till 2023
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by APCsupporter: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
boko haram too was a tool to distabilise the past administration. ...truths would soon come out.... cool

As long as we are alive truths would come out....

Why didnt he fight that "tool" as somebody who is responsible of securing his citizens? The otuoke bastard is just as useless as k in knife
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2016
DonCortino:

At the bold, so even if the girls don't exit (which we all know) the should find the imaginary girls abi?

You too get sense!

Yes, exactly my point.. .
Buhari, must find the imaginary girls whether he likes it or not.. Nigeria is too big for him to take all of us to ride at the same time..
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2016
mokybb:
We detect your hatred for Buhari from your nonsense comment.

You, not 'we'..

My friend you are alone on this nonsense...if you are allowing yourself to be fooled, go ask twitter Orubebe @Omojuwa.. He is going through deliverance as we speak..
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Why didnt he fight that "tool" as somebody who is responsible of securing his citizens? The otuoke bastard is just as useless as k in knife
you can call him a basted. ..but I would find out if you have any iota of integrity in you to be supporting a party of scam artiste... cheesy

Or you're just a regular paid zombie wey dey suffer dey smile...

It's so painful that the party you so worship is corruption ridden...just wait until more truths unfold...

wink
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by bayelsaowei(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Mtcheew. Childish childish childish. Buhari is in power and he shall continue to be till 2023
words of a zombie...you're just a pathetic almajiri that nothing matters except Buhari. ..what a curse to Nigeria you are....
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
AlPeter:
madam the ability to reason is Free. As in 'no money needed' ehn is not hard just think! So the UK, CNN, Amnesty International, BBC, Al Jazeera and all the other organisations and countries that send representatives to study the case and confirm its authenticity are fools? Or you don't know that Britain, the US and several organisations supports the BBOG movement, the difference between them and Oby is that they know that after the first 2 weeks of kidnap the possibility of finding a victim alive and in good health is Zero.

I also watch discovery channel, you know. Stop mentioning me now.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by Uncletony(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2016
progress69:
If Jonathan, a sitting president, could not proove Chibok is a scam with the DSS, Military intelligence, police spy, and others.....who is the nonentity that will just sit down on his or her Godforsaken home to claim Chibok was a scam. The girls have been captured on Video by the always resurrecting she-cow, and the pics of the girls corresponded with the pics released of the missing girls. Even the clowns talking rubbiah here were the same people condeming police for blocking the BBOG. Even Mitchell Obama, and other internation VIPs that campaigned for their release my be very stupid to bliv the scam.with the CIA, FBI and the likes. Rubbish

Then where exactly are the girls & why did your president ban the chibok protesters?!. My brother, u see many things are not the way they seems. Our politicians are the real devil by all ramification. The chibok thing was only used to oust jonathan even obama & cameron will soon confess that!.
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
StarPlayer:
Why all the noise? Your boyfriend no nack you well

Your wickedness and hate filled heart won't allow you make reasonable judgement on sensitive issues.. Why bother?
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2016
drss2:
u get high iq. have u noticed dat all pro-buari govt protesters clashing with BBOG ar singing chibokk girls is scam they ar now forming groups to neutralized d chibokk girls scam they formed. wait n see more unknown groups like wowiccn will emerge screaming chibokk is scam. RNDA, TRIPOD, REIPOD, WOWICCN ar all creations of buari dullard's govt.

Good point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.