Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President (30291 Views)

How Delta Commissioner Omatsola Williams Frustrated A Civil Servant To Death / Nigerians Say Buhari Dey Use Chibok Girls Matter Cover People Face / Okowa Sack Delta Commissioner For Women Affairs Omatsola Williams ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by durangokid: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Organs:

Durangokid: The issue about debating people like you is that you dont get anywhere, all your proof is based on conspiracy theories here and there and it is madness.... Orly Taitz has same theories about Obama's birth certificate, California State banned here from bringing any evidence to court again because she is crazy without knowing it. Durangokid, if you make research and go to Chibok, then, i will take you serious but i cannot argue with someone as stupid as you who is basing all your info on things you read about from different blogs and dem say dem say theories, but i tell you this conclusively, i live in the USA infact i am just back from Houston from celebrating the Sallah celebration, if you know what goes into vetting a news article before it is reported by major news agencies, you will not be spewing this nonsense, but its obvious from your line of reasoning and argument that you dont know sqwat. But, so you dont embarrass yourself somewhere high profile, do yourself a favor, research how news articles are gathered and research the chibok girls again, just get up like all right thinking oyinbos will do, do the work and make the research, that is the differentiator and the reason why we are underdeveloped and they are developed.
Please I want to tell you this, Nigerians are not fools as you people think, there is nothing like chibok girls, you people should stop taking Nigerians for granted, we are more than 200 millions in this country called Nigeria and more than a million intellectuals and experts in security and all the rest, you want to tell me all these while nobody have seen or locate where at least 50 of these girls are, I want to tell you it's a conspiracy game played by the northern power block including most of you, Nigerians are aware of of very soon the bubble will burst because as it is now the planners don't know the end games again
Re: Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President by tico1212(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Na dem class group picture. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC / Politicians At Danjuma Laah's Daughter's Wedding Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.