Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,668 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. (5830 Views)

See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You. / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Xer0:
While drunk you can have unprotected sex, sex with someone you don't intend to, most of all you will never enjoy it
but some folks say u perform better while drunk
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
Sex is overrated.
I have live my life and learn about life so much that i now know that sex is overrated.
There are things more important in life than sex.
Apart from marriage, sex outside marriage is a waste of time and energy.

On behalf of Estharfabian and Cutesexy1, I agree. On behalf of Onila and Ireneony, I disagree and insult you. Continue the fight with them.

1 Like

Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by saintfellow(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Haute:

On behalf of Estharfabian and Cutesexy1, I agree. On behalf of Onila and Ireneony, I disagree and insult you. Continue the fight with them.
estharfabian loves sex, the last time we met, she raped me.
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by annnikky(f): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
estharfabian loves sex, the last time we met, she raped me.
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Vikky014(f): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
Sex is overrated.
I have live my life and learn about life so much that i now know that sex is overrated.
coming from a male. you will be great honey
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Wantedola(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
For irresponsible men and men without self control.
Re: Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. by Lordbucci2: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
saintfellow:
Sex is overrated.
A big waste of time and energy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Advice On What To Do With This Money / Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.