Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (58265 Views)

2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Chuksyno(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2016
No one is Angel in naija government not even chief corruption fighter. A wasteful person is worst than a corrupt person. Masses are suffering but over N5 billion had been spent on air fleet just within a year and three months. Just Imagine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Smh for all zombies n wailers!
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Deepfreezer(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:
I weep for the idiots who support these looters. They stole your yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet you could defend them and even shamelessly declare "bring back corruption" just because you no longer have free easy money!

Where did she get $31 million dollars from? Why was the money kept in other people's account if not stolen? Jonathan was a calamitous curse to Nigeria. Thank God we booted the Ineffectual Buffoon out. cheesy cheesy
See you have started again, why are you passing judgment already. Why do u think she stole the money Do you think anybody that owns 31million USD whole it. In her capacity as the first lady she must have executed contracts that earned her such amount. She owned up, the account belongs to her allow the ICPC or EFCC to do her job. Haba.

http://guardian.ng/news/patience-jonathan-tells-court-frozen-account-belongs-to-her/
See you have started again, why are you passing judgment already. Why do u think she stole the money Do you think anybody that owns 31million USD stole it. In her capacity as the first lady she must have executed contracts that earned her such amount. She owned up, the account belongs to her allow the ICPC or EFCC to do her job. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by jmichlins(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

Did I really insult you? Please show it and let me say sorry. No need for the grandstanding.
read your earlier quotes
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Shobizz(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Mama Peace!!!!!!

I miss My First Lady

Like Kilode

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Deepfreezer(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Chuksyno:
No one is Angel in naija government not even chief corruption fighter. A wasteful person is worst than a corrupt person. Masses are suffering but over N5 billion had been spent on air fleet just within a year and three months. Just Imagine!
don't mind the fools. I don't know if the took their brains also.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
drss2:
dis is d only place were u will find zombies entertaining demselves in large numbas mastubating ova witchunting forgeting dat their gods buratai savings account, danbazau, liar mohammed, tinubu, judas ameachi, fashola, aisha cassandra halliburton n even d dullard himself ar FANTASTICALLY kworopt.

if buhari,,aishat,,fashola,,amaechi corrupt,,we hear..wen nex administration cum in let dat one too witch/wizard hunt,,as long as fightin corruption continues..why shuld any citizens b this bothered except his/her naa thief ...if pdp enta make that one sef witchhunt ...weytin concern any citizen dat as beta things to do wit his/her life,,,than wastin it defendin polithiefians
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by chidozieikeji2: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2016
babdap:
No sane Nigeria will support corruption, let's us unite against the war on corruption.
nonsense propaganda from useless and visionless and confused govt Nigerians weda PDP or APC let's have one tin in mind democracy have failed woefully in this country even plato himself acknowledged that democracy is an evil form of Govt and that his assertion has been proven so let's just pray to God to give us good govt as for this present class of politicians weda PDP or APC they are all united as one they thief togeda and eat together forget all these their rants on paper that is what they use in confusing us and we fight eachother a good example was dasukis case as we were busy fighting eachoda during the general election dasuki was busy sharing our money to both PDP and APC members he even bought a jeep for buhari so I see no sense we masses fighting for these useless leaders who have made us to be going to bed without food
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by abraka00(f): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if you are really normal or we should get a team of medical experts from europe, asia and America just to examine your head. This is how you believed every statement against Jonathan before the 2015 general elections. You also accepted all the promises of Buhari hook line and sinker. With people like you, the future is not bright.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Drguzzykola(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
saint7000:

Shameless GEJ hater from brown roof republic.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Drguzzykola(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
saint7000:

Shameless GEJ hater from brown roof republic.

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
cool

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by SuperBlack: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Mynd44:
If she can present the companies, tax receipts and other relevant documents to show that she legally earned the money, I don't see the problem

BTW, That's a big "if"
If you are been made a leader in the country or in your local area, you will lead well and Rule well. I like your View over this case.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by shuggah(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Op u are naturally stupid, you are nt asking for tax clearance and legal documents to confirm she obtained the money legally, you have already passed judgement on her and called her all sorts of name but u wish it was ur poor mother who has 31million dollars, why pass judgement on her, from 1999 till date is enough for someone to earn $31m from a business, Zuckerberg became a billionaire in 12years.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by shellman: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
oduastates:
That woman was at the heart of the looting in that administration.
This is one of the reasons why I respect Yoruba Culture &their women They fear SHAME!
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by amaechi1: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Why are there no infrastructure good health and enough food in first place? Can you trace all these to corruption?
jmichlins:
Please no more distraction from pressing issues. War against corruption should be taken away from media and let us only hear of the songs of victory. Do your investigation on the background and prosecute them then tell us. The issue now is everything is Nigeria is falling and failing except hunger and poverty which gbs been on the rise.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by pikapizy(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
jmichlins:
mate let it be known that I don't support any political party but made a choice between the two front running candidates in the last election. This government isn't doing nor performing up to standard but that doesn't mean that the last administration is free from the huge corrupt charges hanging around it. Jonathan with help of friends killed this nation but this administration shouldn't use that as excuse to perform below expectation
when A real and truly wise Nigerian like you speak ...I listen attentively ..you spoke my mind ... aa trailer load of blessings for you !
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by shuggah(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
ericsmith:

if buhari,,aishat,,fashola,,amaechi corrupt,,we hear..wen nex administration cum in let dat one too witch/wizard hunt,,as long as fightin corruption continues..why shuld any citizens b this bothered except his/her naa thief ...if pdp enta make that one sef witchhunt ...weytin concern any citizen dat as beta things to do wit his/her life,,,than wastin it defendin polithiefians
rip English
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2016
quote author=Drguzzykola post=49231347

You have switched to your 18th account? You have serious pyschosis
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by AntiWailer: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
31 million dollars stolen from the economy.

Some idiots still scream, forget the past, concentrate on the future.

What do you do when the future was stolen by the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Pavarottii(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

So, the government has control over how media houses source and report their news?

Wonderfoolish everywhere!
Wen I call u a kid, u get angry. This is the about the 4th time u showing ur shallow understanding of Nigeria politics. That u don't know government conntrol some media houses?
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by shellman: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
See you have started again, why are you passing judgment already. Why do u think she stole the money Do you think anybody that owns 31million USD stole it. In her capacity as the first lady she must have executed contracts that earned her such amount. She owned up, the account belongs to her allow the ICPC or EFCC to do her job. Haba.
How do you reason- you people from that Zone?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by DonCortino: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2016
cheesy see the way all the chief zombies are coming out from their graves like in horror film in this thread. grin grin

We been no dey see them since o! Dem don smell fresh blood. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by shuggah(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:
I weep for the idiots who support these looters. They stole your yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet you could defend them and even shamelessly declare "bring back corruption" just because you no longer have free easy money!

Where did she get $31 million dollars from? Why was the money kept in other people's account if not stolen? Jonathan was a calamitous curse to Nigeria. Thank God we booted the Ineffectual Buffoon out. cheesy cheesy

http://guardian.ng/news/patience-jonathan-tells-court-frozen-account-belongs-to-her/
you have a connection with poverty.... yu are asking where she got $31m from as if that's even too much to have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bayelsaowei(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2016
This woman was once the wife of a governor...

The hypocritical OP has rushed to open this thread to call her a thief but is yet to pronounce burutai and dambazzua one...

Passingshot your hypocritical days are numbered.... wink
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by atk5: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Speechless
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
AntiWailer:
31 million dollars stolen from the economy.

Some idiots still scream, forget the past, concentrate on the future.

What do you do when the future was stolen by the past.
did she steal the money??
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by cyrilamx(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
What stopped your ineffectual Buffon to try the said people you mentioned. It is people like you who appraised corrupt individuals whose antecedents contributed to where we are now only to turn round and say Nigerians are Suffering. Who owns the money she is claiming? Is it not the commonwealth of Nigerians are feeling the pangs of recession? Get this right Buhari cannot try all looters, true the war may one-sided, if it has been like this for 30 years, Nigeria would have progressed more than this. What other Admn ought to have been doing, PMB is doing it.
drss2:
dis is d only place were u will find zombies entertaining demselves in large numbas mastubating ova witchunting forgeting dat their gods buratai savings account, danbazau, liar mohammed, tinubu, judas ameachi, fashola, aisha cassandra halliburton n even d dullard himself ar FANTASTICALLY kworopt.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by amaechi1: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Chuksyno:

How much was spent in 2013, 2014? N6 and N8 billion respectively. So because no one is saint nigeria should collapse. Going by your definition the last administration was both wasteful and corrupt. If can't teach your children or siblings best value about life, then keep encouraging corruption.
Re: Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court by Horsesmouth: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2016
We love you Patience Jonathan!

If she says the money is hers, then the account must be unfrozen immediately. Patience Jonathan is our person, we all miss her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.