Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. (12220 Views)

Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C / Is It Normal To Have Sex With Someone U Dont Love / Some Girls Are Very Very Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by sparko1(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

Take it or Leave it, I've made friends with plenty of introverts, and I'm talking from experience. I Aint really generalizing but 80% of you guys are something else. Proud, snubby, lack manner of approach, acting all innocent when they're very guilty.
Being quite doesn't mean you're an Introvert.

I'm a quite kinda person, I could keep mute till someone would wonder if I talk atall, but I get free when I'm used to a particular environment.

OK it's seems you don't get who an introvert really is.!
Introvert don't make friends easily, they take their time, don't just meet someone at the bus stop and the next day they are visiting..! No not an introvert.
Introvert love space like a lot, they can't stand people who love disturbing at all
Introvert talk but not continuous like some ladies I know 'can talk for 24 hours nonstop, introvert always need time to rewind.
I don't know who you got your characteristics from but introvert are not proud, people just think they are, just like many people think handsome/beautiful people are proud and full of themselves, but not so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Debbywills(f): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2016
sparko1:

Introvert don't make friends easily, they take their time, don't just meet someone at the bus stop and the next day they are visiting..! No not an introvert.
Introvert love space like a lot, they can't stand people who love disturbing at all
Introvert talk but not continuous like some ladies I know 'can talk for 24 hours nonstop, introvert always need time to rewind.
I don't know who you got your characteristics from but introvert are not proud, people just think they are, just like many people think handsome/beautiful people are proud and full of themselves, but not so.

That's for you. To me introvert are one boring being, extroverts dont necessarily talk much.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

Take it or Leave it, I've made friends with plenty of introverts, and I'm talking from experience. I Aint really generalizing but 80% of you guys are something else. Proud, snubby, lack manner of approach, acting all innocent when they're very guilty.

I'm a quite kinda person, I could keep mute till someone would wonder if I talk atall, but I get free when I'm used to a particular environment.

I dey suspect you..
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by sparko1(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

That's for you. To me introvert are one boring being, extroverts dont necessarily talk much.

If say boring, well if we not friends yeah! You could say that, I mean if not on nairaland if we meet anywhere you wouldn't get a hi! From me but if you are friends with one i mean he/she consider friends, there's a difference! Like I said earlier we don't make friends easily, take for example, I have stayed in all the geopolitical zones of this country for at least a year, but I only have 3 friends and we talk alot.

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
my pishure haf finish

Never underestimate the power of recycling! U fit begin with that one wey highlight those lovely arches for ya hips.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by KingRex1(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2016
From my lil observation, most nlanders are introverts. shocked
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2016
sparko1:

If say boring, well if we not friends yeah! You could say that, I mean if not on nairaland if we meet anywhere you wouldn't get a hi! From me but if you are friends with one i mean he/she consider friends, there's a difference! Like I said earlier we don't make friends easily, take for example, I have stayed in all the geopolitical zones of this country for at least a year, but I only have 3 friends and we talk alot.
Exactly!.
The only thing i can add to that seems introverts are hot tempered.

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Debbywills(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2016
sparko1:

I get your point, I dunno if it varies in people.
Most introverts have plenty friends, the problem is they cant really relate well with them.

I'm not an Introvert, but I dont have plenty friends undecided ...You
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Debbywills(f): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2016
discoprophet:

I dey suspect you..

Say I do wetin?? undecided
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
sinaj:
m free around my siblings nd peepz close to me.

But may seem quiet or seen as a snub to other people

then u are nt d person op is talking about
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by sparko1(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2016
asuo27:
Exactly!.
The only thing i can add to that seems introverts are hot tempered.

Where exactly are you guys getting all this! Temperament is a different thing entirely, they don't know how to explain themselves to people doesn't mean they are hot tempered. I remember when I was much younger if I get in a fight with other kids and an elder comes along to settle, the other kids just keep talking and lying about the fight and I would just be like, 'that is not what happened, but if you ask me to explain i just can't, though I have all what happened in my head but explaining it is problem so I just stay away from other kids.

2 Likes

Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2016
universityfailu:
You know d type of people am talking about, those innocent, quiet biitches and niqqas u see sitting all by demselves always and very quiet. Yeap, those pple are the most evil pple on earth. They spend all those quiet time plotting evils, dont be decieved by their innocent looks.
Let me tell u a story dat happened to me last semester, i came to a room new around 4th week into resumption and meet this my bunkmate, dude is damn fvckin quiet, he walks like he is scared of the floor. Long story short, we usually make jest of eachother in our room but i didnt knw dis my bunkmate was keeping all the "playful insults" i said to him in his mind. This innocent bastard stole my phone, 5k, school ID card( I dont know what he needed it for but i later found out he broke it and put me through stress of getting another one), shoe, Pot of food (like 3 times), food stuffs, kerosene at different occasions. He almost stole my laptop before i caught d idiot redhanded. oboi, i use blow finish dat baboon face. I know i might be generalising but 80percent of quiet introverts are evil. I prefer to hangout with an open extroverted who shows his evil side and hide nothing than the quiet slow poison.

Am out.

U dey insult the guy dey call am "playful insults" ba? U come still still finish him face with blow, don't worry, by the time he will revenge, u won't see it coming I promise u, he will use his quietness and plot how to attack u without being seen in the picture, continue giving playful insults u hear!
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
sparko1:

Where exactly are you guys getting all this! Temperament is a different thing entirely, they don't know how to explain themselves to people doesn't mean they are hot tempered. I remember when I was much younger if I get in a fight with other kids and an elder comes along to settle, the other kids just keep talking and lying about the fight and I would just be like, 'that is not what happened, but if you ask me to explain i just can't, though I have all what happened in my head but explaining it is problem so I just stay away from other kids.
grin You're right, it depends on the individual so let me not assume every introvert is like me.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2016
sparko1:

U kukuma resemble the introvert sef heheheheheheehh, see ur introverted face heheheheheheheheh Biko I'm not giving u playful insults like the OP was giving his introvert, I'm complimenting u that u are handsome wink
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2016
sparko1:

U kukuma resemble the introvert sef heheheheheheehh, see ur introverted face heheheheheheheheh Biko I'm not giving u playful insults like the OP was giving his introvert, I'm complimenting u that u are handsome wink
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Richiy(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Vince77:

Its ur kind i pray to meet n hv a serious relationship with. Very understanding. I wont have to go mad always jst cos im dating.

We are like MTN cheesy

Everywhere you go wink
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Don't Generalize
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Lordkylie(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

you obviously dnt know how to deal with introverts.Is it extroverts that are not proud and snobbish?Some extroverts can brag for africa!Most introverts do not pretend to be what they are not so it's easier to point out their bad character.
It's the same with people who are blunt and direct,they might come across as bad people bt its because most people dnt like hearing the truth about themselves!I'll use myself as an example,i av few friends nd dnt expect me to relate wit an acquaintance lyk buddies cos we aint
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Lordkylie(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

I get your point, I dunno if it varies in people.
Most introverts have plenty friends, the problem is they cant really relate well with them.

I'm not an Introvert, but I dont have plenty friends undecided ...You
honey that's where you are getting it wrong!The introverts don't consider those people as friends,they prolly take them as colleagues,acquaintances or neighbours that you have to be nice to that's why they dont relate well with them.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by OMAR12: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2016
so u knew all this stuff and u know they take things to heart, and u talk to them like u talk to ur so called extrovert abi extrovent. yo more at fault than the so said person.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Vince77(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Richiy:

We are like MTN cheesy

Everywhere you go wink
I think its d unreasonable gals dat r like MTN
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by nuelzz04(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
We need to start arresting pple for generalizing angry

BTW @op whr did u get ur stat from
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by akins56(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Richiy:

They value space a lot. So, when things get tensed up, just give them their space. When they calm down, they will reach out to you.

In the mean time, find something fun to do wink
you truly understand introverts.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Richiy(f): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
akins56:
you truly understand introverts.

Gracias. I should add that to my CV grin
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spicylate:
go get a sauce.
You got all d sauce ah need smiley

Too much sauce actually kiss
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Debbywills(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lordkylie:
you obviously dnt know how to deal with introverts.Is it extroverts that are not proud and snobbish?Some extroverts can brag for africa!Most introverts do not pretend to be what they are not so it's easier to point out their bad character.
It's the same with people who are blunt and direct,they might come across as bad people bt its because most people dnt like hearing the truth about themselves!I'll use myself as an example,i av few friends nd dnt expect me to relate wit an acquaintance lyk buddies cos we aint

Hmmm. I give up
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by royalemperors: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
I am an extrovert, deadlier than most introverts. I dont shiver at the sight of them because none can hurt my flesh nor soul, because i am [size=30pt]OBA[/size]
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Yeligray(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Lolz una make.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by cyprus000: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Surfboard:
If everybody is claiming introvert, who are the extroverts?
[size=13pt]
Everybody on here, except the real introverts, that are not here grin
[/size]
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Proudly an introvert.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
this is one of the problems of single story.how can you authoritatively say that introverts are wicked,because of just one person.is not fair at all.introverts are also goods,just that you were unlucky to meet that individual with that kind of personality.
Re: If U Dont Fear Anything, Pls Fear Quiet/introvert People. They Are Very Wicked. by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
universityfailu:
You know d type of people am talking about, those innocent, quiet biitches and niqqas u see sitting all by demselves always and very quiet. Yeap, those pple are the most evil pple on earth. They spend all those quiet time plotting evils, dont be decieved by their innocent looks.
Let me tell u a story dat happened to me last semester, i came to a room new around 4th week into resumption and meet this my bunkmate, dude is damn fvckin quiet, he walks like he is scared of the floor. Long story short, we usually make jest of eachother in our room but i didnt knw dis my bunkmate was keeping all the "playful insults" i said to him in his mind. This innocent bastard stole my phone, 5k, school ID card( I dont know what he needed it for but i later found out he broke it and put me through stress of getting another one), shoe, Pot of food (like 3 times), food stuffs, kerosene at different occasions. He almost stole my laptop before i caught d idiot redhanded. oboi, i use blow finish dat baboon face. I know i might be generalising but 80percent of quiet introverts are evil. I prefer to hangout with an open extroverted who shows his evil side and hide nothing than the quiet slow poison.

Am out.
d guy did welk

will you kip kwayet.!!!

ur approko put u in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.