Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service (5134 Views)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by chic2pimp(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
Don't mind the lady above me oooo. Make you post am jare wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by nethacker(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

Don't mind the lady above me oooo. Make you post am jare wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
dnt forget ASA said that if u walk in a market place dont throw stones n if u do,u just might hit one of ur own  grin . Wat if she turns out to be your sis/direct cousin?  shocked just like the zain scandal  grin grin
wats nt good doesnt hv any other name,"Its not GOOD"
My 2cents  wink
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by kokoye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
post it jo.

make we vote: If you want the flix to be posted, say AYE!

otherwise, say Yes! grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
I have always known her to like material things like phones, mp4 players, tripping and other mundane things like meatpie, ice cream, suya, chicken or other sub-temporal comfort etc

dont know anyone who doesnt like these but your girlfriend is clearly a nympho.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by GEW: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
God help u
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by r231(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2009
cheap ass OMG meat pie
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by whitesturd(f): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
ur girlfriend is suffering from a disease called nymphproscheapfcukmeaticecreamsuyachickeniamia.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by eleshin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2009
its very obvious u cant continue the relationship,why posting it on nland for pple to mock the girl.i'm sure if the girl is opportune to explain her own side of the story she will also have a story to tell.logically it is not possible for someone financially buoyant(as u claimed to satisfy her financial needs) to stoop so low and get banged for ordinary meatpie or suya.there is more to this story that need to be told.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by platinumnk(f): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
eleshin:

its very obvious u cant continue the relationship,why posting it on nland for pple to mock the girl.i'm sure if the girl is opportune to explain her own side of the story she will also have a story to tell.logically it is not possible for someone financially buoyant(as u claimed to satisfy her financial needs) to stoop so low and get banged for ordinary meatpie or suya.there is more to this story that need to be told.

i agree smiley smart boy
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Dave6: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2009

Oh boy! You neva Jam!!!

E don even talk say person wey fit tell you se today na Xmas?

Be betta take be kiafully O!
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by esage: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
Re: its very obvious u cant continue the relationship,why posting it on nland for pple to mock the girl.i'm sure if the girl is opportune to explain her own side of the story she will also have a story to tell.logically it is not possible for someone financially buoyant(as u claimed to satisfy her financial needs) to stoop so low and get banged for ordinary meatpie or suya.there is more to this story that need to be told.

I wouldn't have insulted her cos i was generic in my post and i needed help and i cant help posting the topic to get different views. Aside from what i always give her she's not from a poor home either she's from a middle class set-up, she has the basic things of life and i'v always told her with a little patience she'd select from arrays of cars. Little do you know that some of this Aristo girls in campuses are from well-to-do home but are V V covetious.
In any event, thanks for your responses so far both meaningful and meaningless i'v got to sift 'em.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by whiteroses(f): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
"She could explain today as Xmas"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by chelseabmw(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2009
By now your girlfriend's honey pot will be as wide as 17 iches alloy rim, e go don deep ooo
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by whiteroses(f): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2009
chelseabmw:

By now your girlfriend's honey pot will be as wide as 17 iches alloy rim, e go don depp ooo
only if she doesnt know what are mates are doing to patch it grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Czarskit(m): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2009
Hehehehe. . .See question! Mumu! cry
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 09, 2009
very funny thread grin
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by gabng(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2009
@ Poster

Flee from her. She is not worth it . Not even a cent.

Also to calm your nerves and ego too, Post the video online. It will help you over come her.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2009
na hungry gurls u dey follow up and down
now u dey complain? no be meat pie u take toast am?

ol boi free the babe o, na condition make crayfish bend
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by freeview(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2009
I cant really blame the girl,nigeria economy is too bad undecidedimagine being banged for ordinary meat pie shocked
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by na2day2(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2009
@ poster

is this another fictitious story on NL or this is for real? undecided undecided
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by esage: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
Dead Real.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by whitelexi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
I think your concern is very well justified, if the almighty Ebonyeyes could even go past this one without offering her support for the girl then u are definitely justified grin

On a serious note, love is everything but love is not stupid, and only stupidity will take u back into that path, let her go, allow the love go but hold no grudge. I think you've started well, u just need to hold firm and complete the mission.

Dont touch her when she comes back, talk to her, but end it firmly cool
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
whitelexi:

I think your concern is very well justified, if the almighty Ebonyeyes could even go past this one without offering her support for the girl then u are definitely justified grin

Uhhhhmmmm im not that biased or am I? tongue
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by sweetpie23: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
thank God for you.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by cold(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
All that matters now is for u to just upload that vid, & let's judge for ourselves if she deserves a second chance.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by skfa1: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ Poster

Kindly dont post the Video, no mind some naija gurls, weting no go happen for naija.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by posakosa(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
I hope this girl is NOT FAT. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by eTzel(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
GOOD GOD! shocked
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by platinumnk(f): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
@poster- dont forget to get tested.

posakosa:

I hope this girl is NOT FAT. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by r231(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
cold:

All that matters now is for u to just upload that vid, & let's judge for ourselves if she deserves a second chance.

abi o
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by oge4real(f): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
meat gini? shocked
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Kunbee: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2009
^^meat pie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Walk Away? / Why Do Ladies Do This When Their Friend Is Being Approached By A Guy? / I'm Addicted To Boobs, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.