Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service (5133 Views)

Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by KennyG6(m): 2:47am On Oct 10, 2009
she'd do 4 me, in this days of economic recession if all i need 2 spend is N20 4 meat pie, wow abeg give me her no
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by esage: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
Posakosa: I hope this girl is NOT FAT.
Far frm it, but u can mail me on: pestrobinson@yahoo.com
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by eleshin(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
e-sage:

I wouldn't have insulted her cos i was generic in my post and i needed help and i cant help posting the topic to get different views. Aside from what i always give her she's not from a poor home either she's from a middle class set-up, she has the basic things of life and i'v always told her with a little patience she'd select from arrays of cars. Little do you know that some of this Aristo girls in campuses are from well-to-do home but are V V covetious.
In any event, thanks for your responses so far both meaningful and meaningless i'v got to sift 'em.
those aristos are carried away mostly by euphoria,most of them become aristo just for recognition and fun.it is not the case of meat pie.as post pass by the original version (if any) of the story will soon be reveald.
Re: God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service by Luckysbab: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2023
E don get wey Nairalanders dey cruise around. Make I resurrect this post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? / Woman Confesses: I Have Slept With 10 Dogs! / Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.