Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) (49627 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by phiszo(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Fake story. Foolish blogger
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 12, 2016
That behind though , she must be riding good
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Ur monicker is d best beans ive ever tasted
glad u like it.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by MENTORCH(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2016
How do they know that was the cause of her death.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Julietcutie(f): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2016
Jesus!
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Julietcutie(f): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2016
lalasticlala come and see
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by necosla016(f): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Some ladies are funny sha.... End my beautiful life cos of one dumb guy Tufiakwa! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2016
This ain't Nigeria
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by kaen1317: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Kia!!! See better yash and breast. Make ladies no dey quarrel with their boyfriend's o. RIP
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by teric4love(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2016
That was the best thing to do..should i say RIP when u intentionally took ur life? Any just rip

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by passyhansome(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
WAIT! WAIT!!, DID SHE ACTUALLY TAKE HER OWN LIFE, THIS IS WHAT DEPRESSION AND LOW ESTEEM CAUSES, RIP
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
I guess this happened in Kenya abi...a Nigerian lady would hadly do this.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by salbis(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2016
If they say some women get fish brain now, some people no go still gree. Anyway, rest on!
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by sexychocho(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
If I hear RIP

She just wasted her life just lyk dat

But wait oooo which kain quarell make her do dis
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by onatisi(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2016
This can never happen in Nigeria. Nigerian ladies are smarter than this .
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by segebase(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
love is for weak d minded ..R.i.p to her...wasted this nice piece of ass
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
I guess this is Kenya.. weird things always happen there
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by jbaby265(f): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2016
u don try
rest in peace
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by oyolajuwon(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
pls op move Ds to front page,let every naira land users celebrate with me.my marriage is a year older today.I really appreciate God for the journey so far and tanks to my love.I love u more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by WesBreezy: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2016
At least thank God I know this is not Nigeria!
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by blackfase(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Location?
I'm sure it will be Kenya again.
Kenya, but why? :/
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by HMZi: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Damn,what a waste.... . .mumu bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by YhungPablo(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2016
space for sale
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by drololaaof: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Many thing to look at in this picture it's like a photo shop where the blogger did not do him home work well, the lady legs and buttock is within the railing ,no blood splash on the raill line , the rail line where the body is ,is malformed, the trunk and head are outside how come she was cut into 3 parts? the part inside the railing is even questionable it is not like a normal human body
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Love ain't for the weak at heart.... Nothing is worth killing yourself over.
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by samsung007(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Jostico:
undecided And tomorrow the guy will be somewhere else with another woman.Women has fish brain after serpent deceived Eve

fish ke.abi ZERO brain
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by osarenmwienda(f): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2016
lemme get this straight..... you mean she just relaxed and wait for the train the crush her ?... could this be love ?......... fix my lens.... adjusting my laptop.... i need to compose a love poem for this fool
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by osarenmwienda(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2016
oyolajuwon:
pls op move Ds to front page,let every naira land users celebrate with me.my marriage is a year older today.I really appreciate God for the journey so far and tanks to my love.I love u more.

congrat boss
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by delishpot: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Some people have no sympathy sha.

See the nasty thing they write about a fellow human who was clearly sick in the head and in her lowest moment did this evil to herself.
People who are in difficult circumstance should reach out to people they trust for help and support. Killing yourself will not change a thing except the joy in the hearts of your loved ones. That joy would change to sorrow the rest of the world would spit on your grave and mock you. Is that what you are ant to leave behind? Is that the legacy you want to be rembered by?
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by delishpot: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2016
oyolajuwon:

Na on top succide topic you dey announce your love. Is this the vibe you want for your home?
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by AleAirHub(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
I hope the vultures did the needful job...
#Waste generation
Re: Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) by seangy4konji: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Wrong info...She is not dead...she is shina pellers sister and she is just doing magic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / #LagosRunzBoys Now Trending On Twitter (Hilarious Screenshots) / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.