Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch (28043 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by GMBuhari: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Been seeing this username for a while just not sure if it's the original or from one of the fakers

Whichever one it is, bear in mind, this is no typo, it's actually a pretty popular expression,

The only reason why corruption thrives from generation to generation in Nigeria is because of this I've given up, everybody's doing it, it's a media prosecution attitude

Never in the history of Nigeria has so many mighty, powerful and very connected people been fallen

Buhari's doing that, but party affiliation, ethnicity, and some other irrelevant reasons is why people are not supporting Buhari

I believe you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, I hope when EFCC arrests patience Jonathan for embezzlement and fraud the fight would be legit enough that people from Biafra and Ipobians will let the country have peace

Barka de sallah

Enjoy this beautiful day

*********The Original Ishilove, just confirmed

Ishilove:
I will only believe GMB's anti-corruption crusade is legit when these people are prosecuted and jailed 7 years minimum.

Enough of all these revelations without action. When will they be prosecuted??! angry

Corruption in Nigeria is like a stubborn ancestral curse. It will keep passing from generation to generation dispensation to dispensation, gathering momentum, getting worse as each day passes by.

The solution is convicted looters are tied together, taken to a field where grim eyed soldiers are waiting with heavy guns loaded with hot lead, and then...you know the rest.

What a shame. I've given up on this country

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2016
This guys really ran Nigeria aground with their thievery. Chai, while people are suffering few people are stealing billions without asking if they can ever be buried with the billions .
Smh
By the way, who knows what Buhari and his cohorts are opening their own accounts with.. Maybe the names of their dogs...
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Ishilove: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2016
GMBuhari:
Been seeing this username for a while just not sure if it's the original or from one of the fakers

Whichever one it is, bear in mind, this is no typo, it's actually a pretty popular expression,

The only reason why corruption thrives from generation to generation in Nigeria is because of this I've given up, everybody's doing it, it's a media prosecution attitude

Never in the history of Nigeria has so many mighty, powerful and very connected people been fallen

Buhari's doing that, but party affiliation, ethnicity, and some other irrelevant reasons is why people are not supporting Buhari

I believe you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, I hope when EFCC arrests patience Jonathan for embezzlement and fraud the fight would be legit enough that people from Biafra and Ipobians will let the country have peace

Barka de sallah

Enjoy this beautiful day

*********The Original Ishilove, just confirmed

Yes indeed. My apologies. Someone drew my attention to it and schooled me on the usage. I have never heard of or seen 'thunk' being used until today.

I have edited my initial post, with egg all over my face embarassed

I've also learnt something new this morning cheesy

Happy eid to you too wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ivandragon: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2016
this regime had this information a while back. its one of its distraction cards.

it felt this was the time to make use of it. when the people are getting impatient, they release these sort of news to counter the negativity.

& we lap it up. revelling in the bashing of the current victim until such a time when we remember that NOTHING HAS CHANGED, then its back to the grumblings about how life is hard.

I hope Mama P gets convicted & jailed.

I hope GEJ gets convicted & jailed.

I hope NOI & other 'thieves' get jailed.

then, maybe when this regime uses up its trump cards, they will face our economy.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by brainpulse: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2016
GEJ family a curse to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by lawson06(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Clear road for mama..

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ceeethru(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Any Nigerian who is not outraged that any former or current First Lady, never known to be associated with any serious business venture, before, during and after becoming First Lady, should admit to owning over $31 million in one "proxy" account alone, should have their moral rectitude examined.

The loud sound of silence emanating from the usual suspects over this matter is telling. It is curious that the same people shouting "hunger in the land" are now mute. I was expecting that by now there would be a deluge of hash tags. One can only ask whether they are now at a moral dilemma or a moral trajectory.

My fingers are crossed

6 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by GMBuhari: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2016
grin we learn everyday, no need for eggs over the face

Ishilove:

Yes indeed. My apologies. Someone drew my attention to it and schooled me on the usage. I have never heard of or seen 'thunk' being used until today.

I have edited my initial post, with egg all over my face embarassed

I've also learnt something new this morning cheesy

Happy eid to you too wink

4 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by twinskenny(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

You and the real "t*t" have nothing in common, the later is a beauty to behold, haven of pleasure and source of nourishment, while you are just an ignorant sagging pain!!

Go and find out about Visa/American Express' black and platinum cards, not the 100$ limit plastic you are carrying around, which your 1k minimum deposit gave you access to! sad

Word!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by BankeSmalls(f): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Rubbish news from the dustbin.

Keep deflecting attention while the zombies go hungry for yet another day. Go and arrest them and shut da fuq up!

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by sankky: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Distractions from the policy incompetence. Try her in the court of law if u truly have any evidence and not on the pages of newspapers just to distract us
KEEP THE TRIAL ON THE MEDIA FOR THE BLUNT FOOLS WHO HAIL CHEAP PROPAGANDA LIKE THIS. I WILL ONKY HAIL YOU WHEN YOU LAWFULLY CONVICT HER.

Oby Ezekwesili wrote:

I still find it funny that most people don't know why Nigeria economy went into recession, they love the incompetent lies of Lai Mohammed about the past government ruining everything.

It's also myopic to think that if Jonathan were to still be in power, we would be worse off.

The truth about Nigeria's recession is this; it was caused by the president's unguided rhetoric and uncultured body language.

Firstly, there is nothing we are buying today that we weren't buying 5 years ago, therefore it's not our purchase that put pressure on Naira but withdrawal of funds by foreign investors.

After the election, the president created instability with his unguided statements about how everyone is corrupt and how everyone is going to jail. The instability made foreign
investors to liquidate their investment and change their money to dollars. In the process of trying to flee, they were willing to buy dollars at any price, which lead to high exchange dollar rate.

Even though some of them were not ready to run away, but want their money in dollars to save their investments from devaluation, the president gave a bad signal by banning deposit of foreign currency into dormiciliary accounts. That was enough for free market believers to see the draconian handwriting on the wall, that was the beginning of dollar rush.

To make matters worse, the president came up with another outrageous policy of rationing dollar to certain sectors and blocking many sectors out. That was the nail in the coffin which facilitated the emergence of free FALL.

In the end, foreign investors took
over $80B out of the economy within a short period and everything went down to free fall.

To those who believe it will be worse if Jonathan is still there, you are all wrong. Policy continuity and political stability will not let billions of dollars leave our shores within such tiny time frame. Even though the government might have income shortage, the private sector will weather the storm by their confidence in the market.

The fear of the unknown created by PMB is responsible for the economic downturn not low oil price. Interest rate in America is currently at 0.5% while it is 12% in Nigeria. JP Morgan Chase will not mind borrowing $50 billion from Feds at 0.5 and put in Nigeria for return of %2000 profit.

Citi bank will do the same, likewise US Bank Corp. Chase gave Buhari warning about the repercussions of his fixing policy before they pulled out, but his illiterate cyber warriors and misseducated e-soldiers said JP MORGAN can go to hell, they no longer believe in economic metrics since their messiah is in charge.

Funny enough they are all suffering today because of the stupid policy, but they find relief by blaming it on past administration and Gucci appetite of average Nigerians.

For your information, if your president "kontunu" with his unguided rhetoric, Naira will go down to N1000/1 $. But we thank God, he is no talking less now.

Copied. .

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Yeyegist(f): 7:26am On Sep 12, 2016
If Wife can steal such amount, I wonder how much the husband must have stolen. www.bnaija.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by BankeSmalls(f): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2016
ceeethru:
Any Nigerian who is not outraged that any former or current First Lady, never known to be associated with any serious business venture, before, during and after becoming First Lady, should admit to owning over $31 million in one "proxy" account alone, should have their moral rectitude examined.

The loud sound of silence emanating from the usual suspects over this matter is telling. It is curious that the same people shouting "hunger in the land" are now mute. I was expecting that by now there would be a deluge of hash tags. One can only ask whether they are now at a moral dilemma or a moral trajectory.

My fingers are crossed

And Aishr Halliburton nko?

I accuse you of selective amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by adwem2003(m): 7:28am On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

You and the real "t*t" have nothing in common, the later is a beauty to behold, haven of pleasure and source of nourishment, while you are just an ignorant sagging pain!!

Go and find out about Visa/American Express' black and platinum cards, not the 100$ limit plastic you are carrying around, which your 1k minimum deposit gave you access to! sad

See finishing

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Deen77: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
FLASHBACK: “Don’t vote Muhammadu Buhari. He will put all of us in jail and i cannot be carrying food to my husband in prison”- Dame Patience Faka Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace (The Woman who saw tomorrow)

Thank you " don't vote Buhari if you don't want give your food in the prison"

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by omolola15(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:

Media trial efcc just want to blackmail the peaceful mother of Nigeria

Se na she be luggard wife? Or how is she mother of Nigeria. Maybe she's your mother oooooo. But definitely not mine. And I'm sure lots of people here will disagree with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by dyn1800: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Thank God GEJ was defeated before 2019....., imagine what could have happen if he handed over to an opposition government in 2019
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by shadeyinka(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2016
Abeg, I must ask Patience the kind of business or high yield investment she used to accumulate this kind of money.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
No wonder nsukabaggers loved Jonah grin

Y'all know crime is a virtue in the land of the rising galapreneurs

I'm not really a fan of buhari and the present political class but the guy is 1million times better than jona.

Nsukabaggers love criminals ehn as long as he or she is from those 2 regions

Now they're trying to sell bullshit to us making it look like we voted Jona because we hated him.

Spitting all over the place about the SW selling out to the North and blah blah.These are the things a lot of people saw that got Jona out of power

Buhari isn't all that either and if he doesn't get his act together, he'll be sent out too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Ijaya123: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
BankeSmalls:

And Aishr Halliburton nko?

I accuse you of selective amnesia.

What happened to her when she went to USA?

I accuse you of shallow thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by blazetitov: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:

Media trial efcc just want to blackmail the peaceful mother of Nigeria

Peaceful mother of Nigeria indeed. SMH

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Tsongz(f): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2016
grin OYA START ATTACKING THE OP

grin THE MUMUS GO BE LIKE " LIES EVERYWHERE "
One even called her peaceful mother of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by dre11(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2016
Stealing isn't corruption........ GEJ 2014

I guess the PEJ influence him to say that

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Shosvegas(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
FLASHBACK: “Don’t vote Muhammadu Buhari. He will put all of us in jail and i cannot be carrying food to my husband in prison”- Dame Patience Faka Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace (The Woman who saw tomorrow)
. This guy no well wit dis funny flash back oooooooooo I dnt wnt to laugh but u scarter me with laugh dis morning. Loooooolzzz

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by collinskoko14: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Something must be done to banks that receive these monies without recourse to due diligence in accepting deposits! They have all these while been the custodians of funds of corrupt people...

Make dem first go arrest swiss banks for accepting deposits

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by deolu2000(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Guess these are the accounts where the money wike paid to her is being kept, i wish EFCC can do a thorough investigation on this one, but like many other cases, they will always blow their own trumpet before getting their facts.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by sammyj: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2016
Shameless and corrupt Shepopotemus sorry woman! !! grin
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Folzye(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2016
which investment does Patience have that sprung up $15million, even the owner of channels TV wey don dey business all his entire life no fit boast pass dat $15million bench mark... it's obvious she stole from the nation's wealth

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by flokii: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Mbaka was right afterall..

Patiently waiting & watching in 3D.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by 989900: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2016
This is nothing compared to the real 'ish' done. This is just the tip of the iceberg, brace yourselves for more revelations on some people that will shock the life out of you once Emefiele is gone.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Council Rejects INEC Postponement Of Election / Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Lauds Supreme Court, Congratulates Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.