Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch (28047 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by sweetgala(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
anonimi:

No one said Buratai's THEFT absolves anyone else.
So stop that worn-out line, you hear?

Buratai told you he got a mortgage or a loan, abi since you are his confidant?
Abeg na which bank give am the mortgage or loan and at what interest rate?

Maybe you are defending the LOOTocrat because he fooled you (and many of his 200 million mumu fellow citizens) with his publicity paparazzi press-up stunts.
Not me!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

Was he cleared or not by the EFCC ?

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by OneManLegion(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

I don't even read their op-eds on FB cos I'm not very cool with that platform... I'm not interested in knowing what someone had for BF/Lunch/Dinner.... location etc...

I follow them on twitter and follow any link they post... Sahara reporters/PT/Cable receive lots of enlightening and enriching op-eds from highly cerebral folks, you can hit them up at intervals.... A pleasant way to pass time.

Indeed.

If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you please share their twitter handles with me?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by tammie24: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Plain hypocrites!!!

Why is nobody investigating Turai

Or doesn't she have monies stashed in several accounts?? Or is the anti curruption fight meant to favour some over the other?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by BankeSmalls(f): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
NotComplaining:

Exactly what psychological complex are you suffering from?

Even if Aisha Buhari is guilty, how does bashing her spell out progress in our judiciary? Where is her name mentioned in the report? When there's a report being published about the Haliburton scandal, you are totally free to bash Aisha and her husband Buhari.

Please avoid hypocrisy.

Ok na, lets shield Aishr from prosecution and arrest PEJ

Some ppl have a license to commit offense because of the part of the country they come from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / HID Awolowo And Oludolapo Osinbajo At Pa Awolowo’s 28th Remembrance Today (pics) / Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.